Why do all the fat girls think they're rape targets?

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited October 2011 in Life
Srsly, a good example.

At my University, there are fayres where the local Police talk about being safe walking home at night, handing out anti-drink spiking things, and general wellbeing.

Now when I talk to girls, it is always the fat or ugly ones who have to make and stress the point that there is a rapist around every corner and that they are going to be the victim.

Fucking annoys me, but someone else must know what I am talking about.

Comments

• fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited December 2010
    Ok this is an obvious one. Since they KNOW they aren't going to get fucked by a normal guy, they hope that there's a rapist around (which is why they know when there is one around) to fuck them.

They also want you to picture them having sex. And they want you to fuck them too, which is why they're bringing up sex around you and hoping you walk them home.

Don't fall for it.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited December 2010
    Well that's the thing! I have always wanted to say "it's because you'll never get a consentual dick" but society disapproves of that (unfortunately)

The truth hurts...and so does going with a fat girl on top.
    Do yourself a favour. Support YOUR local rapist!

weneedyou.jpg
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited December 2010
    You know how hot girls usually have a fat friend and the fatty tries to flirt and play hard to get :facepalm:
    edited December 2010
    Fat girls make me vomit.
    They hurt my tummy when they're on top :(
    edited December 2010
    Fang, is that a girl blowing a horse in your sig?

Also I just watched the finale of "The Walking Dead". Put me on a right downer. I need a chubby chich to laugh at now. I swear some of them will start fires between their thighs if they move too fast!

Returning to the original topic now...
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited December 2010
    Fat people deserve the death penalty. BTW I'm not talking about people who are overweight but the morbidly iobese deserve death. Nobody gets that way by genetics. Their laziness brought it on and anything that happens to them they deserve.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited December 2010
    Fat people deserve the death penalty. BTW I'm not talking about people who are overweight but the morbidly iobese deserve death. Nobody gets that way by genetics. Their laziness brought it on and anything that happens to them they deserve.

I agree with the first half. Fat people bring nothing to society and instead are leeching off government support. However, the second half isn't necessarily correct. One example that quickly comes to mind is leptin insensitivity. Leptin is a hormone that increases with increased fat in the body to reduce appetite. However, some people are insensitive to this due to issues such as lack of leptin receptors or malfunctioning receptors. They're pretty much always hungry and it's very hard to control.
    edited December 2010
    RemadE wrote: »
    Fang, is that a girl blowing a horse in your sig?

Also I just watched the finale of "The Walking Dead". Put me on a right downer. I need a chubby chich to laugh at now. I swear some of them will start fires between their thighs if they move too fast!

Returning to the original topic now...

Yes, she is definitely blowing a horse. I have many more pics where that came from :o
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited December 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    I agree with the first half. Fat people bring nothing to society and instead are leeching off government support. However, the second half isn't necessarily correct. One example that quickly comes to mind is leptin insensitivity. Leptin is a hormone that increases with increased fat in the body to reduce appetite. However, some people are insensitive to this due to issues such as lack of leptin receptors or malfunctioning receptors. They're pretty much always hungry and it's very hard to control.

I agree that's probably true in most cases but the vast majority it's bullshit or at least it's used as an excuse to be a fat fuck. People that truly work on it and try not to be fat but the genetics won't let them are ok by me.

What I hate are people who go weigh 300 pounds but go to Mcdonalds and get 5 big macs while ordering a diet coke for "health reasons":facepalm: I've worked in the fast food industry and these people are more common then you'd think.
    edited December 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    They're pretty much always hungry and it's very hard to control.

Better crack out the shotguns and bug out bags then...

human-zombie-attack-scientists.jpg

Serious response - People who have GENUINE genetic issues have my sympathy. As said above, those who don't help themselves and expect a handout are those who I hate. Then again, if the threat of rapists on the loose weren't enough to make them run (we hope) then they shall forever be fat.
  • MasturbatronMasturbatron Regular
    edited December 2010
    There's nothing worse than a really fat black girl, because no matter how fucking fat they are, they still think they look hot in tight clothing.
  • Sarahlov3lySarahlov3ly Regular
    edited December 2010
    Healthy eater party of one?
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited December 2010
    Heres what i think:

Fat girls arent popular
    They become bitter
    This makes them dykishly feminist
    This creates a silent resentment of men.
    They think most men prey on women.
    They are very likely to be raped.

Of course, not all morbidly obese women are like that, but you only notice the ones that do
    edited December 2010
    Healthy eater party of one?

Girls who are skinny and bitch about being fat are annoying.
    Skinny girls who NEVER eat are annoying.
    Normal weight girls who bitch about being fat are annoying.
    Normal weight girls who NEVER eat are annoying.
    Fat girls are always disgusting.

I hate when I'm out on a date and the girl doesn't want to eat anything. It's like wtf why are we even here?
    edited December 2010
    I eat!! I actually love food I just make healthier choices most of the time and NO I don't just eat salads. I'm not fat nor am I terribly skinny you've seen me I'm a healthy size girl. Fuck size 00.
    edited December 2010
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited December 2010
    I eat!! I actually love food I just make healthier choices most of the time and NO I don't just eat salads. I'm not fat nor am I terribly skinny you've seen me I'm a healthy size girl. Fuck size 00.

I like size 00 :D. But I won't mind sending some seamen loving ships your way.

On topic:

Low Self esteem + fatness = Insecurity about getting laid, hence they try to stress the rape point because they think it will make them fit in the group. Since the hot girls are always the target, if they include themselves in it, it will raise their self-esteem higher. Plus if a fat girls gets raped she gets some sympathy from the other girls.

All in all, it's a way for them to whore themselves. Everyone gets raped but you need to have something to get raped for.
    edited December 2010
    00 means you don't exist . I'm no homo but wouldn't a guy like a girl with a little bit of meat. Something to hold onto vs. The feeling you will break twiggy.
  • edited December 2010
    Pakistanis sniff cum
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited December 2010
    00 means you don't exist . I'm no homo but wouldn't a guy like a girl with a little bit of meat. Something to hold onto vs. The feeling you will break twiggy.

I am a Pedo, I like it slim and small.

lol. nah. I just love models.
    edited December 2010
    Sorry sweetie, you're just obese.

Yep if normal means obese. :confused:
    edited December 2010
    I really don't give a damn what you think
    edited December 2010
    You forgot the "frankly my dear"

What about frankly my dear fuck off? :hai:
    edited December 2010
    What about frankly my dear fuck off? :hai:

No he's alluding to the special moment at the end of Gone With the Wind when Rhett Butler tells Scarlett (in the movie) "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn." This moment is special because it was very rare in the movies to hear vulgarity. In the book it was just "My dear, I don't give a damn."

But it's funny cause in that moment Scarlett was declaring her love and he's like lawl fuck off. An epic troll moment.

As for the female figure I like smaller girls most of the time. They're more likely to have tight vag than bigger girls. :o
    edited December 2010
    edited October 2011
    Just decided to clean up this thread. It was good then got flooded with huge red font about how to spell "Scarlett" and other bollocks to do with Pakistanis as per usual.

Returning to original topic.
  • chippychippy <b style="color:pink;">Global Moderator</b>
    edited October 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    Srsly, a good example.

At my University, there are fayres where the local Police talk about being safe walking home at night, handing out anti-drink spiking things, and general wellbeing.

Now when I talk to girls, it is always the fat or ugly ones who have to make and stress the point that there is a rapist around every corner and that they are going to be the victim.

Fucking annoys me, but someone else must know what I am talking about.

Probably something to do with the knowledge that they wouldn't be able to run away as quickly as a slimmer girl.