Hey...gimme some advice.

proudclod9proudclod9 Regular
edited December 2010 in Life
http://www.zoklet.net/totse/extras/More%20Forums/Sex%20And%20Affection/index.php/t-2077141.html

"Fanglekai
2007-12-08, 05:48
Short message: If you don't like him then just break up with him.

However, women do not want nice guys. If I act like a "nice guy" then I'll stay single for ages. I'm good looking and sociable, but it doesn't matter. College-aged girls want "excitement" and shit to bitch about. Guys who cause drama in their lives are somehow exciting. Go figure. That's all easy enough to do, but it's stupid and petty, and I care more about my classes and work than being a douchebag. Ergo, I'm single most of the time.

Think about your own behavior. Really spend some time alone and analyze yourself and your motives. If your guy is boring perhaps the the problem lies with you. If you have unrealistic expectations of a relationship then that's most likely the issue. If he's just a loser then end the relationship. But let me tell you that "nice" guys are everywhere. They're actually the majority. Most people in the world are kind and do care about others. It's a minority that are assholes. Remember that and you'll find better guys.

Oh, and you're not ugly or anything by any means, so just don't be desperate. Put yourself out there. Flirt with guys you want, and you'll learn a lot about people.

I apologize if this doesn't make sense, as I've been drinking. I hope it will be of some help, though."

That's me.

Basically, she's the girl of my dreams; I'd love to marry her someday even, but there's some bad blood between us, mostly due to a lack of communication and effort I think(on both our parts)

Here's the gist of it: I fucked around in school, and didn't really go anywhere...dropped out after junior year because I didn't attend--about the same time we kind've cut ties. I got a little crazy after reading about the NWO and shit and was pretty much in my own head. She graduated second in our class, but is going to a local college because she didn't have money to pay for anything better.

I ended up inheriting about $50,000 from my grandfather who I didn't know; but most of it was spent by my mother and by myself. She didn't let me have it until after I had been homeless for a while because I was a douche and would steal her weed, and just stupid bullshit. Had to take medication, got diagnosed with bi-polarity which didn't help.

What's a good way to bury the hatchet about the past?

Edit: I have talked to her over the past year or two; like twenty times. She had a guy, but they're not together anymore.

Comments

• CloudcatCloudcat Regular
    edited December 2010
    Sounds like it's too late.
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited December 2010
  • edited December 2010
    Pakistanis sniff cum
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited December 2010
    Why did you copy pasta an old post of mine from totse? It doesn't seem relevant.

Anyway, I don't really get your situation with this girl. She's going to school, you're a homeless loser who stole her weed? None of that really relates to the post I made in a thread about a chick who was having problems with her man and claiming she wanted a "nice" guy.

What to do: Talk to her. If you genuinely want to be with her, talk to her. Try to hang out with her on a regular basis. If you can't do that, you will never be with her. I'd suggest getting over this "girl of your dreams" bullshit. It sounds like that's clouding your judgment. If she were the girl of your dreams you wouldn't have fucked her over and fucked up so badly.

Straighten yourself out, and then talk to her.
  • edited December 2010
    /\this.
    Here is some other advice as well. If you really want to attract the "girl of your dreams", and maybe the one you mentioned is, maybe she isn't. You need to do some personal work. Women like a lot of different things in people, but some basic factors are pretty universal.

1. Be confident, not arrogant. You are who you are, most people have a lot of soft spots, don't try to cover them up with bullshit.

2. Like yourself. If you don't think you are a good person, no-one else will. You sound like you might have done a few things you're not proud of, maybe doing some good for the people around you will help you think of yourself as a better person.

3. Keep your shit tight. Go to work on time, wear clean underwear, wash your dishes, have some direction in life. You don't need to become a fucking superman, but most women will pick up on subtle clues, like say you're having some beer and weed around the woman you are interested in, simply saying "no, I'm good thanks, I have to work tomorrow" and cutting yourself off will show her you are responsible. And even if she is a party chick, if she's worth it she'll respect you more the next day.

4. Don't fuck around. If you really want her, say so. Don't do it when you're hammered or she will think you're talking out your ass. Don't show up with flowers, too over the top. Just find some time to be with her alone and say something like "I know I've been having some problems for the last while, but I really think things are going to work out for me now. I have always liked you a little bit more than a friend, maybe we could go out sometime and see what happens?"

Being bi-polar is a bitch, it sometimes seems like the door to your true self is way too open, or completely shut. But it is manageable, MAOI's round off the spikes a bit, the rest is up to you.
    C/O
    "daisy, daisy, tell me your answer, do"
  • proudclod9proudclod9 Regular
    edited December 2010
    Murder/suicide
    That was my first thought, but no.
    fanglekai wrote: »
    Why did you copy pasta an old post of mine from totse? It doesn't seem relevant.

Anyway, I don't really get your situation with this girl. She's going to school, you're a homeless loser who stole her weed?

Because that was her post.

and my Mom was the one I stole weed from, thus landing me on the street.

Make more sense?
    edited December 2010
    proudclod9 wrote: »
    That was my first thought, but no.

Because that was her post.

and my Mom was the one I stole weed from, thus landing me on the street.

Make more sense?

Ah I misread the weed thing, but what do you mean that was her post? In your OP here you pasted something I wrote. You're the "nice guy" I was talking about in that old thread and she's that thread's OP? Sorry I didn't really understand what you meant by "that's me" in the OP.

Anyway, my advice is still the same. Life is simple: go for what you want. If you want her, talk to her, hang with her, and show her you're a decent guy. Do what CO said. Definitely get over the girl of your dreams thing. Maybe you've had a rough time, but get your shit together. When you aren't a mess, try to be with her. If she wants you, she'll let it happen.
  • proudclod9proudclod9 Regular
    edited December 2010
    That was her post.The OP of the thread I linked. ha

Anyway, that was pretty helpful. Thanks.
    edited December 2010
    Ah ok that makes way more sense then. Definitely go for it!
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited December 2010
    Tell the girl she'll have sex she'll never forget.

Fuckzall_10.jpg