Bus Crashed.

ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
edited December 2010 in Spurious Generalities
So I was standing at the busstop with trx100s girlfriend when all of a sudden, a bus comes down a road thats basically made of ice. It tries to stop and spins out and smacks into a car. Some guy got out of the bus and slipped over which I found pretty funny.

Driving on pure ice at 35mph isn't smart. :facepalm:

Comments

• edited December 2010
    I'm still gutted that I didn't see this shit properly. I was waiting for a different bus about 100 meters away :facepalm:

Still, was pretty hilarious to see it spinning around in the distance, and smash into a car :D
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited December 2010
    should have caught it on video, lots of people dont know how to drive on ice.
  • edited December 2010
    This idiot bus driver was doing way too fast. All I heard was a bunch of people shouting when the bus drove past so I assumed that they had all just missed the bus... Then I saw it spinning round :D
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited December 2010
    Gotta learn to drive on ice with all-season tires :o
  • edited December 2010
    To be fair, the snowfall was pretty abrupt and with no real prior warning. Roads weren't prepared and it was gridlock everywhere. Also, quote from someone who was on the bus;
    yeah it was really scary! although, kinda hilarious at the same time. no one got hurt so it's all good! Also tom petty ftw

I think what she meant was...
    yeah it was fucking awesome! although, kinda orgasmic at the same time. no one got hurt so I fucking facepalmed! Also TOTSE ftw
  • CloudcatCloudcat Regular
    edited December 2010
    Lol, at first I thought that first sentence was a stab at trx, but it seems you actually were standing with his girlfriend huh?
  • edited December 2010
    Cloudcat wrote: »
    Lol, at first I thought that first sentence was a stab at trx, but it seems you actually were standing with his girlfriend huh?

Yeah, he was actually standing with my girlfriend.

I wish these bus crashes happened more. I kinda want one to happen when I'm on the bus, just for the lulz.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited December 2010
    A couple weeks ago I passed by a crash where a bus destroyed the entire driver side half of an SUV :eek: