A Definitive Guide to Bombing A College, School or University

DfgDfg Admin
edited January 2011 in Man Cave
The contents of this section are purely hypothetical and meant for informational purposes only! Any indication to the contrary, either expressed or implied, is void. You mustn't commit crime! This website (totse.info) and it's affiliates are not to be held responsible for misuse of this information!

Like all other guides, this is a work in progress. In this guide we will talk about impacts of bombing these places or talk about different methods of gathering information to successfully target some location. The aim here is teach and educate everyone about different methods someone can try to harm people or if you're a Totsean or are blessed with amazing talents, this guide will help you to kill people and hopefully blow up stuff.

We won't go into much detail here but since this is a dynamic guide, hopefully someone can recommend some payload and delivery methods that we can incorporate into this guide.

Mind Set

Not many guides cover this aspect. No one becomes a killer in one day. To kill someone or in this case to kill hundreds of people you need to develop yourself mentally. You need to in a way brainwash yourself.

One of the best example that we can use are the idiot suicide bombers. They can little damage but are great tool for creating terror. The method they use is simple. Religion. They work in the name of some xyz religion and try to feed different tales which they tell the soon to be dead bomber are facts. It's like telling a 12-year-old that kissing some girl will make babies. It works on them. But obviously religion can control a person better.

Now, don't get carried away. The aim is ensure that you will not back out of the plan. By closing everyone out and focusing on your mission or in this case your fantasy or dream you train yourself to take difficult decisions. Like killing a kid or killing your family. If you want to go big you need to think big.

So, in short, before moving on. You need to believe for a fact that what you're doing is right and it's the best thing to do. By doing this you will achieve happiness, power and you will be immortal. Just put something there that works for you.

Once you're mentally prepared you can easily endure the hardships you face in the coming months or years.

This is a draft and it's 2:40 Am here and I need to work in the morning, I need feedback and guides for explosives etc. Be creative people

Comments

• edited December 2010
    God bless Pakistan.
  • 1357913579 Death Cog Machine
    edited December 2010
    Payload = acetone peroxide

Extremely easy to make, can serve as a booster for larger explosives, chems are easy to find.
    edited December 2010
    There's a text file for that :thumbsup:

We should make our own commercial for Totse like the Ipod commercial. "Ever need to build a gun out of household items?" "There's a text file for that." :p

Don't trust the text files for anything. I may have a few guides that people other than SWIM have used that I would submit.
    edited December 2010
    spazz wrote: »
    If this doesn't bring is some federal traffic i dont know what will :thumbsup:

BTW lets not link to ANYTHING that hasn't been tried,tested and proven reliable.There is plenty of bunk "how to make a **** bomb" guides out there.

This. I would be willing to help with the procurement of accurate guides of this nature.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited December 2010
    Bomb threats are supposedly not that uncommon at my school :o
    edited December 2010
    This thread needs instructions on a simple "slam bang" improvised shotgun

And a guide for a small amount of high velocity explosives inside a container of gasoline like 1-4 gallons. It atomizes the fuel and burns it all within 2-4 seconds, killing everything inside i 50x50ft room within 10 seconds!

I have never actually made any of these i cant help.

What makes you believe that such a device works then?
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited December 2010
    Back to the good ol' days, eh? And I did appreciate the irony of a Pakistani author
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited December 2010
    All this info needs to be accurate. The totse textfiles were mostly full of shit, and I really wish someone knowledgeable would go through and remove all the retarded, non-working and/or fake ones. It would really help out and make the site more legitimate as a source of information.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited December 2010
    Thanks for the feedback. Keep them coming. I will add more content to this guide. I want this one to as much as plausible as possible.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited December 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    All this info needs to be accurate. The totse textfiles were mostly full of shit, and I really wish someone knowledgeable would go through and remove all the retarded, non-working and/or fake ones. It would really help out and make the site more legitimate as a source of information.

How many files are we talking about?
    Dfg wrote: »
    Thanks for the feedback. Keep them coming. I will add more content to this guide. I want this one to as much as plausible as possible.

I would add an angle to the mind set of 'you will do it because it will prove them wrong' - coming from the culture you do, the religion mind set was an easy one to choose, however, in the west, most murder/suicides have originated from peoples pent up frustrations at what they believe to be right boiling over after years of being contained.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited December 2010
    Read this: http://www.totse.info/en/bad_ideas/ka_fucking_boom/partialreviewo170773.html

That review is pretty old, but it's the only review there is in the whole ka-fucking-boom textfile section. Jeff Hunter wasn't a chemist and I don't think he gave a shit whether or not the textfiles were accurate. Probably there are tons in there that don't work. We need people to go through and either validate they're "safe" to use or put them in a folder for unreliable text files.

A lot of the textfiles are totally outdated. The hacking and phreaking ones are pretty much worthless at this point. We need new textfiles that cover relevant topics, and we need to move the old, useless, and non-working ones to a "vintage" subfolder where they can sit and people can access them and know that they're not really useful anymore.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited December 2010
    dr rocker wrote: »
    How many files are we talking about?

I would add an angle to the mind set of 'you will do it because it will prove them wrong' - coming from the culture you do, the religion mind set was an easy one to choose, however, in the west, most murder/suicides have originated from peoples pent up frustrations at what they believe to be right boiling over after years of being contained.

Thanks for that tip :D.
    fanglekai wrote: »
    Read this: http://www.totse.info/en/bad_ideas/ka_fucking_boom/partialreviewo170773.html

That review is pretty old, but it's the only review there is in the whole ka-fucking-boom textfile section. Jeff Hunter wasn't a chemist and I don't think he gave a shit whether or not the textfiles were accurate. Probably there are tons in there that don't work. We need people to go through and either validate they're "safe" to use or put them in a folder for unreliable text files.

A lot of the textfiles are totally outdated. The hacking and phreaking ones are pretty much worthless at this point. We need new textfiles that cover relevant topics, and we need to move the old, useless, and non-working ones to a "vintage" subfolder where they can sit and people can access them and know that they're not really useful anymore.

Thanks, I only need some outlines the rest we can fill in easily.
  • ILTST9ILTST9 Regular
    edited December 2010
    I was just about to suggest this.

Anyway looking forward to this guide. :thumbsup:
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited December 2010
    ^ Lol I love the fact that wasn't advertised in England. Nice!
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited January 2011
    totse needs more pyro experts. there are a few, but most of them dont post about it much. Everyone else only seems to know about AP, and those middle-school ones. not to say they arent fun or effective, but it would be great if we had a bit more professionalism
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited January 2011
    This guide needs more guide.
    *looks at DFG*
    edited January 2011
    Mantikore wrote: »
    totse needs more pyro experts. there are a few, but most of them dont post about it much. Everyone else only seems to know about AP, and those middle-school ones. not to say they arent fun or effective, but it would be great if we had a bit more professionalism

I get the feeling I'm one of the few who know anything about it around here...the only other person that has experience that comes to mind is Vineman, he's probably the number one person to talk to.

I only said AP because it is the most likely to be used due to availability of the chemicals needed. Hell, go make some RDX if you can :D

Also, thermobaric explosives are more complicated than a PVC pipe bomb in a tank of gas. I wouldn't be surprised if a pipe bomb in a tank of gas did nothing but spray unlit gasoline on the surrounding area.
  • edited January 2011
    Someone needs to test this........

srsly, its just a TINY(like 1/2"-3/4" wide) PVC pipe bomb(any kind so long as it is a FAST self oxidizing EXPLOSION) in a container of gasoline. oh and i think you should stand WAAAAAAAYYYY back behind a shield and use some kind of electric detonator. (think "model rocket launch pads"!)Because after watching that vid i think it may be more then just a fireball! :hai:

I cant do it because i now live in town.

You'd need an initial explosion to disperse the droplets and then another to ignite them.

Fuel-air bombs kick ass, though.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8999356458152568441#docid=-7324630342247826919
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    Thanks for the responses. Just wait for my creative mind to click and I will add more content :).
  • PacoPaco me administrator
    edited January 2011
    Dfg is a really good Keyboard Jockey.
  • edited January 2011
    If the gas was in a pressurized container the gas should vaporize pretty throughly right? It's like the reverse of throwing explosives into a fire. Instead of the explosives just burning up

you throw explosives into fuel and detonate the fuel adds to the explosive force

pretty simple stuff guys lets get malicious here
  • fr0st_Bytefr0st_Byte Sumpin' c00L
    edited January 2011
    If the gas was in a pressurized container the gas should vaporize pretty throughly right? It's like the reverse of throwing explosives into a fire. Instead of the explosives just burning up

you throw explosives into fuel and detonate the fuel adds to the explosive force

pretty simple stuff guys lets get malicious here

An empty metal CO2 container of flake-gun powder with a model rocket-enginger igniter ran into the top hole and super glued to seal it from the gasoline maybe?
  • -SpectraL-SpectraL Will Faggert
    edited January 2011
    A fairly effective and cheap bomb can be made with just a lightbulb, a syringe, and some gasoline. Gasoline is injected using syringe through sealant of bulb sleeve, then screwed back into socket above doorway with power off. Victim enters doorway, switches on light, and gets half of head blown clean off and burned at stump.
  • HellishHellish Regular
    edited January 2011
    Gasoline isn't very explosive. That would create a fireball.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited January 2011
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    A fairly effective and cheap bomb can be made with just a lightbulb, a syringe, and some gasoline. Gasoline is injected using syringe through sealant of bulb sleeve, then screwed back into socket above doorway with power off. Victim enters doorway, switches on light, and gets half of head blown clean off and burned at stump.

Black powder or Acetone peroxide would be much more effective. Gasoline most likely wouldnt even ignite.
    edited January 2011
    Hellish wrote: »
    Gasoline isn't very explosive. That would create a fireball.
    You'd be surprised. The less gasoline that's in there the more she blows and the more force is expended outward. Like... if you have a full tank of gasoline and your car catches fire, when she blows it will be just one big whummmfff and a fireball... but if the gas tank only has fumes in it with just a little bit of gas, it will blow shrapnel outward for half a block and blast away anything within 50 or 60 feet of it. So in the lightbulb there's only a little bit of gas resting in the bottom of the bulb, and when she blows it sends glass fragments right into the head along with delivering quite a wallop of air pressure... enough to kill.
    edited January 2011
    You'd be surprised. The less gasoline that's in there the more she blows and the more force is expended outward. Like... if you have a full tank of gasoline and your car catches fire, when she blows it will be just one big whummmfff and a fireball... but if the gas tank only has fumes in it with just a little bit of gas, it will blow shrapnel outward for half a block and blast away anything within 50 or 60 feet of it. So in the lightbulb there's only a little bit of gas resting in the bottom of the bulb, and when she blows it sends glass fragments right into the head along with delivering quite a wallop of air pressure... enough to kill.

I hate to tell you this but the gasoline in lightbulb idea will not work. You need an actual explosive in there.
    edited January 2011
    From the Anarchist's Cookbook 2000 edition, page 17

Procedure for a Napalm Bulb:

1.Heat kerosene/gasoline in a double boiler.
    2.Melt soap chips, stirring slowly.
    3.Put somewhere and allow to cool.
    4.Heat the threads of the bulb VERY carefully to melt the glue. Remove threads, slowly drawing out the filament. Do
    NOT break the cheap electrical igniters and/or the filament or this won't work!!
    5.Pour the liquid into the bulb, and slowly lower the filament back down into the bulb. Make sure the filament is
    dipped into the fluid.
    6.Re-glue the threads back on. Insert it into a socket frequently used by the victim and get the hell out!!
    edited January 2011
    From the Anarchist's Cookbook 2000 edition, page 17

Procedure for a Napalm Bulb:

1.Heat kerosene/gasoline in a double boiler.
    2.Melt soap chips, stirring slowly.
    3.Put somewhere and allow to cool.
    4.Heat the threads of the bulb VERY carefully to melt the glue. Remove threads, slowly drawing out the filament. Do
    NOT break the cheap electrical igniters and/or the filament or this won't work!!
    5.Pour the liquid into the bulb, and slowly lower the filament back down into the bulb. Make sure the filament is
    dipped into the fluid.
    6.Re-glue the threads back on. Insert it into a socket frequently used by the victim and get the hell out!!

The anarchist cookbook. Because they never supplied false info right?:rolleyes: That shit just wont work bro. You need an explosive I'm telling you. I thought you were smarter than this. If all your explosive knowledge comes from the anarchist cookbook please dont ever try to build a bomb.
    edited January 2011
    It's not the gasoline that causes the massive explosion, though... it's the air and fumes...

"There is a range in the fuel-air mixture ratio that is just right for explosions. If the ratio is out of this range, no explosion can occur. Too lean mixture is when the amount of fuel is not sufficient to burn. Too much air, too little fuel. When the fuel percentage increases further, the Lower Explosion Limit or LEL is reached. This is an explosive mixture. If the fuel percentage increases further, it will reach a fuel-air mixture ratio that is too rich to support combustion, i.e. too much fuel, too little oxygen. That point is the Upper Explosion Limit or UEL. Both the LEL and UEL are expressed in percentage by volume. So any percentage between the LEL and the UEL is within the explosive range. This is the explosive range that we have to control. In this range, fuel is present, and air is present. We have to be very careful not to have a spark or hot spot. Let's have a hypothetical scenario. When a flammable chemical with low flash point is spilled in a room, the fumes will evaporate and fill the room. When the mixture has reached the Lower Explosive Limit, the whole mixture in the room is capable of exploding when a source of heat is brought in. This can be in the form of an electric spark, as when someone switches on the light. If the chemical is left for a sufficiently long time, it will fill the whole room and saturates the atmosphere. The mixture then becomes too rich for combustion. It has reached the Upper Explosion Limit and the mixture will not explode even when a spark occurs. But this situation can turn dangerous when a person opens the door and switches on the light. The oxygen coming from the opened door may be just sufficient to bring down the too rich mixture to become an explosive mixture. With this understanding, which do you think will be more dangerous: a tank full of flammable chemicals or a tank with only 1/4 full? If you are not sure, the answer is the 1/4 full tank. With both tanks having the same chance of being heated, the 1/4 full tank has more empty space that can contain oxygen whereas the full tank almost inevitably will be too saturated with the fuel and don't have sufficient oxygen to burn."

source: http://www.buzzle.com/articles/explosive-chemicals-dangerous.html
    edited January 2011
    No you goddamn fucking idiot gas in a lightbulb will not cause a massive explosion:facepalm::facepalm: Just stop. The idea was fail.
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited January 2011
    Number what the fuck ever).

Get stoned with a teacher.
    edited January 2011
    No you goddamn fucking idiot gas in a lightbulb will not cause a massive explosion:facepalm::facepalm: Just stop. The idea was fail.
    Take it to the bitching forum if you like. I still say a small quantity of gasoline injected into the base of a lightbulb will cause enough of an explosion and flying glass shrapnel to kill a person if it explodes directly overhead.

As for the blunt statement that a syringe cannot be used to fill a lightbulb with gasoline, that's just not true. Some lighbulbs are made with a heat-resistant silicone rubber seal between the metal cap and the glass bulb itself.