There is a nigger at my house

2»

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited December 2010
    lol @ internet
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited December 2010
    Actually I keep replying because your obvious level of butthurt is entertaining to me. So by all means keep replying. The fact that a 30 something year old man is this determined to insult me in every thread is both funny and sad.

OK, so wait... I am the one making fun of you and your joke of a revolution and that somehow butt hurts me?

BTW thanks for the compliment but I am much more experienced than a mere 30 something.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited December 2010
    OK, so wait... I am the one making fun of you and your joke of a revolution and that somehow butt hurts me?

No the fact that a 38 year old man has nothing better to do than follow me from thread to thread with insults tells me you're either butthurt about something or just retarded. Either way it's entertaining so please continue.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited December 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    lol @ internet
    qft! :D

internet-serious-business-cat.jpg
    edited December 2010
    No the fact that a 38 year old man has nothing better to do than follow me from thread to thread with insults tells me you're either butthurt about something or just retarded. Either way it's entertaining so please continue.

ORLY

If you find me so entertaining why did you use the ignore button? I'll tell you why...

UMad.jpg

BTW LMFAO @ the savior of the white world who can't even keep his own sister away from blacks.
  • LuxJigabooLuxJigaboo Regular
    edited December 2010
    I would rather hold with Bob Lazzar than you and your deity David Duke. :facepalm:.

Hey now, wait a minute!

It's Dr. David Duke.
  • NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited December 2010
    vozhde wrote: »
    It's Dr. David Duke.

His qualifications got bought in Ukraine. Not an uncommon practice, Universities often allow people to go in for a couple of days first term, return on the final and get your qualifications, as long as you pay the right price.
    edited December 2010
    I don't care if David Duke is knighted, has a doctorate, and cuase the sun to shine out his pimpled ass he is still a 2nd rate moron.
  • NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited December 2010
    I know he is. He says some things I agree with, but he certainly can't be trusted and it wouldn't be wise to place all of your eggs in one basket with him, so to speak. His christian leaning doesn't bode well for him either, IMO.
  • Oral BOral B Semo-Regulars
    edited December 2010
    My buddies sister was chilling with a black guy over at their house a while back. He's a white guy but thinks he's a gangster, and so when he woke up in the morning and saw a black guy on their couch he freaked out. He went up stairs and grabbed his AK, ran down stairs and cocked it in the poor guys face. The black dude freaked out and ran out of the house and called the cops on him. The whole situation was pretty awkward.
  • Oral BOral B Semo-Regulars
    edited December 2010
    My post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting? What kind of bullshit is this?