Attn:bltc

jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
edited December 2010 in Man Cave
I am making http://greendragonsoda.com/ at this very moment. This will be my first time doing anything with weed. Discuss.

Comments

• jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited December 2010
    Yeah, it just got done. I think... tastes like weed, oranges, and coca cola. Here goes nothing.
    edited December 2010
    oh yeah, the orange extract is like 80% alcohol, so it also tastes like that
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited December 2010
    sounds pretty legit, let us know how fubar'd you get.
    edited December 2010
    I'd say ive got a buzz going so far. site says 60-90 mins for peak, its been 40 so far
    edited December 2010
    A little under a gram of some mids. Potheads should use higher grade and a full gram or more.
    edited December 2010
    I've only ended up getting a good buzz. I probably fucked it up using the stove method, I'm gonna try again sometime with one of the slower methods.
  • edited December 2010
    Looks great, but a waste of good weed if you mess it up. Have fun though, are you trying it again soon? :D
  • Bob_DoleBob_Dole Acolyte
    edited December 2010
    Does this really require the attention of BLTC?

My sophomore year of college, I studied abroad in an area where weed was EXTREMELY cheap and plentiful. I made a few bottles of green dragon, however I hated that shit. It tasted horrid even after filtering out the marijuana gunk and running the alcohol (I was using vodka) through a Brita (water) filter. It got me pretty fucked up though.
  • Bob_DoleBob_Dole Acolyte
    edited December 2010
    I plan on making this today with some sour diesel i just bought and hopefully i'll get fuckkkked up.

mmmmmm I love sour diesel!

Why not just smoke it? Is it medical grade?
  • abrnabrn Abrn
    edited December 2010
    sour diesel dragon is gonna taste like shit
  • abrnabrn Abrn
    edited December 2010
    idk, some true sour diesel is literally diesel as all fuck.

i get this one bud sometimes that has a strange as fuck smell. people have said such weird shit like cotton, wheat, cheese all kinds of shit. I finally tracked down the source, its just an interesting smell you get when you breed certain sativas with an afghani. I have some bud called medicine man right now that carries this scent. I think i came to this assumption because of a strain I found that was similar to the strain i had at the time. It was called S.A.G.E. sativa afghani genetics something-that-starts-with-e and it smells weird. Regardless its reminds me of wheat, barley, hops or something. My point is if diesel dragon tastes like diesel then this shit would make some delicious beer.

Does UK cheese bud taste like cheese?

Regardless of whatever the fuck im talking about its probably all going to taste like some gross ass weed flavored liquid