Studying abroad

Gary OakGary Oak Regular
edited January 2011 in Spurious Generalities
How many totseans participate? I'd like to do it myself. Possibly England or Australia just because I like English. Discuss

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    Avoid Pakistan and India.
  • edited January 2011
    When I go to uni, the third year involves some work placement. Some people have been able to go abroad to do it :D
  • Bob_DoleBob_Dole Acolyte
    edited January 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    Avoid Pakistan and India.

I studied abroad in India. Great parties, great drugs, great scenery, and many types of women. I couldn't have asked for anything better.

But I would definitely avoid Pakistan.
  • edited January 2011
    I don't think I'd like going to some nigger country, I'd much rather stick to somewhere where there are white people such as the UK or the US. I know there are black people in both of these countries but not half as many as India.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited January 2011
    Studying abroad is total win. If you can double major with a language, do it and use study abroad as an excuse to live outside your country for a year.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited January 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    I don't think I'd like going to some nigger country, I'd much rather stick to somewhere where there are white people such as the UK or the US. I know there are black people in both of these countries but not half as many as India.

White people who go to nigger country's deserve all that happens to them when it goes wrong and they get raped /kidnapped/beheaded.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited January 2011
    White people who go to nigger country's deserve all that happens to them when it goes wrong and they get raped /kidnapped/beheaded.

If I start a scholarship fund for you will you use it to study abroad?