Oh god I feel like shit

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited January 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Went to bes at 8pm last night, got up at 4:30am and was tempted to do a shottie. Passed up on that thought and tried to go back to bed. That failed, so I had a bath with some Jimi Hendrix/RHCP on. Got out, went back to bed, came dpwnstairs and after shitting out my body weight in liquid, I puked all over the toilet.

How's everyone else today?

Comments

• edited January 2011
    Wow, that does sound like shit. My day involved waking up too early, dragging myself to college and then sitting at a computer all day typing up crap which I don't need to know, and posting on Totse. Right now I'm designing a desktop GUI in photoshop.
  • skyclaw441skyclaw441 Regular
    edited January 2011
    Eh, so-so. The homework load is definitely easier than last night, when I had to read 28 pages of Western Civ and immediately take a quiz over it this morning. On top of that, I have Calculus and alas, more Western Civ and Physics to worry about. Other than that I've been posting on TOTSE and messing around in Linux. Not much more than that.
  • ILTST9ILTST9 Regular
    edited January 2011
    Did some exams today at school, they were a lot easier than expected and I didn't even study. Got early release a few hours ago and some of the CDs I ordered were here. Now I'm chilling on the net. Not bad.
  • edited January 2011
    I felt awful yesterday, too.

I had chills, a headache, this shitty feeling throughout my whole body and my balls hurt.