The law of attraction

TotsterTotster Semo-Regulars
edited January 2011 in Life
Hey I was just wondering what thoughts/opinions you guys have on the LOA.
totster.

Comments

• edited September 2010
    I don't know what it is, so I have no thoughts on it :D

Sounds interesting though.
  • stresstres Regular
    edited September 2010
    Totster wrote: »
    what thoughts/opinions you guys have on the LOA.
    totster.

zo-lair.jpg
  • speedfeedspeedfeed New Arrival
    edited January 2011
    I think the LOA does work, It's more simple than many think that it is. If you focus on something and think positively about it, and believe that it's yours or your entitled to it you will get it, I'm no expert, but from how things have gone in my life from thinking that way, I would say it works pretty well. Ex: I'm currently driving my dream car, when I decided what I going to get it, I didn't have the money, the credit, or even an exact physical vehicle in mind. I just decided that I was going to get it and I was entitled to it, with a couple months I had chosen the vehicle I wanted and the bank amazingly approved my loan without a cosigner, even with my lack of credit, for a 20,000 vehicle.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited January 2011
    speedfeed wrote: »
    I think the LOA does work, It's more simple than many think that it is. If you focus on something and think positively about it, and believe that it's yours or your entitled to it you will get it, I'm no expert, but from how things have gone in my life from thinking that way, I would say it works pretty well. Ex: I'm currently driving my dream car, when I decided what I going to get it, I didn't have the money, the credit, or even an exact physical vehicle in mind. I just decided that I was going to get it and I was entitled to it, with a couple months I had chosen the vehicle I wanted and the bank amazingly approved my loan without a cosigner, even with my lack of credit, for a 20,000 vehicle.
    Your bank wanted you to owe them money. That's what they do.