Guy gives nephew beating on webcam

Comments

• MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited January 2011
    lol. probably best discipline i've seen in a while. and it came from a black male role model. :thumbsup: "i dont give a fuck if ur sayin happy birthday, ima whoop ur ass"
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited January 2011
    Now that's a nigger with honour. He should've found something else to do the whipping and use the belt to keep his pants up :o
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited January 2011
    lol Wannabe gangster nigger. I'm glad his uncle whooped his ass.
  • MasturbatronMasturbatron Regular
    edited January 2011
    What I want to know is why the fuck are you browsing around on worldstarhiphop.com, DS?
  • AmieAmie Regular
    edited January 2011
    What I want to know is why the fuck are you browsing around on worldstarhiphop.com, DS?

^^^^^^ Know thy enemies I suppose?

That uncle is my new black hero. If more black adults were like him there would be no need for racism because people would realise it's not the color of their skin but the way they were raised that makes 'em worthless gangbangers.
    edited January 2011
    Amie wrote: »
    ^^^^^^ Know thy enemies I suppose?

That uncle is my new black hero. If more black adults were like him there would be no need for racism because people would realise it's not the color of their skin but the way they were raised that makes 'em worthless gangbangers.

I don't think how a person was raised justifies how they act in their adult life.
  • edited January 2011
    Whatever that kid does from now on, he learned two things. Cover your ass, and don't get caught.
  • AmieAmie Regular
    edited January 2011
    I don't think how a person was raised justifies how they act in their adult life.

Causation is not justification. I'm not one of those psychological-wannabe-criminological-experts who thinks the poor kids weren't brestfead and just need to be raised again. IMO we need more death sentances for this scum. But a proper upbringing would turn those kids into decent human beings instead of gangbanging scum, and that's even better than removing 'em from this planet. Just like with all other kinds of trash: prevention > cleaning.
    edited January 2011
    Amie wrote: »
    Causation is not justification. I'm not one of those psychological-wannabe-criminological-experts who thinks the poor kids weren't brestfead and just need to be raised again. IMO we need more death sentances for this scum. But a proper upbringing would turn those kids into decent human beings instead of gangbanging scum, and that's even better than removing 'em from this planet. Just like with all other kinds of trash: prevention > cleaning.

I agree with this. I just mean that every human being has the resources and knowledge at some point in life to stop and think "wow, I'm a fucking jackass" and change how they act.
  • edited January 2011
    If every black kid has this guy in his life, the black communities problems would be pretty much solved.

Pretty hilarious, also.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited January 2011
    Looks like the OP got his butt whooped for being a bad little boy on the internutz. Did your uncle find your ALF page too? :facepalm:
  • edited January 2011
    Pakistanis sniff cum
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited January 2011
    That was fuckin awesome
  • BewaretheoneBewaretheone New Arrival
    edited January 2011
    Fucking shit thats awesome
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited January 2011
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited January 2011
    Does anyone know where his facebook page is?
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited January 2011
    Mayberry wrote: »
    He should've found something else to do the whipping and use the belt to keep his pants up :o

An extension cord would have worked nicely.