Moron wants to fight me

2»

Comments

• ILTST9ILTST9 Regular
    edited January 2011
    fanglekai wrote: »
    whose hand, not who's hand.

Grammar nazi. :o Thanks though I'll remember that.
  • SlappySlappy Acolyte
    edited January 2011
    Good for you, OP. I had a similar encounter with a wigger who thought he was tough. Barbaric african behavior has no place in our society, and people who exhibit this behavior should be called on it.

I also understand your use of the n word, I don't think you used it in a racial context. You were just trying to piss him off, troll him. So now, his people are going to try to piss you off by calling you a racist. They're going to provoke you, and you've got to handle that. Good luck, buddy.
  • edited January 2011
    Sounds like you're dealing with it pretty well, OP. You're not planning to escalate it or back down, just stand your ground. You still might get your ass kicked, but you'll sleep better with a black eye than wounded pride, or a charge for really fucking him up. You might still want to have some kind of insurance like pepper spray though, just in case his friends get ugly.
  • ILTST9ILTST9 Regular
    edited January 2011
    Sounds like you're dealing with it pretty well, OP. You're not planning to escalate it or back down, just stand your ground. You still might get your ass kicked, but you'll sleep better with a black eye than wounded pride, or a charge for really fucking him up. You might still want to have some kind of insurance like pepper spray though, just in case his friends get ugly.

One step ahead of you bro. A swift kick to the groin followed by a knee to the face, or a headbutt like another user suggested, should be enough to defend myself in most cases however.
  • proudclod9proudclod9 Regular
    edited January 2011
    ahhh I love the smell of kidiot in the morning

edit: flaming
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited January 2011
    It smells like... idiocy...