I scrubbed my white tennis shoes.

skyclaw441skyclaw441 Regular
edited January 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Baking soda, water, hydrogen peroxide. Saved me money. :thumbsup:

Comments

• JestAJestA Regular
    edited January 2011
    or how about dont buy white clothing period. thats what i do.
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited January 2011
    Afaik, most tennis shoes are white by default.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited January 2011
    Dysgraphia wrote: »
    Afaik, most tennis shoes are white by default.

if you actualy shop around i.e. walyworld you can find black or any other color of shoe you wish.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited January 2011
    Yeah. I prefer grey or black colored shows. They don't go to shit as quickly. I really haven't been caring as of lately though. I kind of just passed through that phase in my life. There's more important things than how your clothing looks.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited January 2011
    Gary Oak wrote: »
    Yeah. I prefer grey or black colored shows. They don't go to shit as quickly. I really haven't been caring as of lately though. I kind of just passed through that phase in my life. There's more important things than how your clothing looks.

exactly
  • edited January 2011
    skyclaw441 wrote: »
    Baking soda, water, hydrogen peroxide. Saved me money. :thumbsup:

No, it cost you money to buy the ingredients. Next time don't even bother to clean your shoes you vain faggot. Unless you're too busy picking out this season's fashions.smiley-taunt001.gif
  • skyclaw441skyclaw441 Regular
    edited January 2011
    Haha, it's my fault for buying white ones, though the cost of the ingredients to clean it would be much less than a new pair of shoes. After this pair I'm going back to black shoes.
  • JackJack Regular
    edited January 2011
    JestA wrote: »
    if you actualy shop around i.e. walyworld you can find black or any other color of shoe you wish.

I once bought a pair of shoes at Walmart and played tennis in them (high school). They lasted two weeks. :thumbsup:
  • PuttinOnTheRitzPuttinOnTheRitz Acolyte
    edited January 2011
    yeah nigga im always keep my j's clean. cant be scrubbin