So I just got to school

homeslice4700homeslice4700 Regular
edited January 2011 in Spurious Generalities
feeling a little weird almost nervous I guess I haven't been far from home in a while and I don't know anyone here! Any comforting advice?

Comments

• skunkskunk Regular
    edited January 2011
    Meet your dormmates, find out where the girls dorms are, and have a party.
  • homeslice4700homeslice4700 Regular
    edited January 2011
    Meet your dormmates, find out where the girls dorms are, and have a party.

I live in co ed dorms :fap:
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited January 2011
    Then get a bottle, and walk down the fucking hall!
    edited January 2011
    its sunday everything is closed :-/
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited January 2011
    Drop out.
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited January 2011
    In that case, find some headie nug, and smoke some ladies out.

Headies + women = pussy
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited January 2011
    Got an advert board in the dorms? Just put up an advert saying 'Any females that want sex, please knock at room XXX' where XXX is your room.

Sounds like it wont work, but it does.

Once they have decided to knock, you could be a quadruple amputee with leprosy and they will still want to fuck.
  • PuttinOnTheRitzPuttinOnTheRitz Acolyte
    edited January 2011
    be a man and suck it up. drink a 5th if you need to get loose
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited January 2011
    1) Have a random gathering in a communal area or your room with booze. Don't whip out anything illegal just yet. Early days and people might be a bit funny.

2) Go for a walk/smoke to get to know your Town or wherever you are

3) Watch a film, fap and sleep until people start to arrive.

Whereabouts are you? If you prefer not to say but fancy a chat then I am a 2nd year Uni student in the UK who's full time fucking job it is is to look after panic-ridden n00bs in my block of 80 or so students :hai:

...when I got the job, one member of staff called it a "sick joke"
    edited January 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    1) Have a random gathering in a communal area or your room with booze. Don't whip out anything illegal just yet. Early days and people might be a bit funny.

2) Go for a walk/smoke to get to know your Town or wherever you are

3) Watch a film, fap and sleep until people start to arrive.

Whereabouts are you? If you prefer not to say but fancy a chat then I am a 2nd year Uni student in the UK who's full time fucking job it is is to look after panic-ridden n00bs in my block of 80 or so students :hai:

...when I got the job, one member of staff called it a "sick joke"

finally actual worthy advice
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited January 2011
    Chill with your roommates and get to know them and eventually meet some of their friends.

Find out what people around the dorms are doing and where the parties/meet ups are gonna be at.
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited January 2011
    I know I said this earlier, but first and foremost you have to meet your neighbors! You're going to be spending all year with them, why not make it enjoyable.

At one school, I was very outgoing and made sure to meet everyone my floor right away. I made many friends, or acquaintances at least, in a short amount of time just because I started a conversation. It did not hurt I had a fake ID, where I purchased liters of liquor and cases of beer for underage drinkers.

A good way to make friends is just getting fucked up. Pick up a bottle or 6-pack, walk next door, and introduce yourself. Whoever said to lay off the illicit substances this weekend is probably right, or at least until you have scoped the place out.

At another school, I mostly kept to myself and smoked a lot of weed. My experience opening up to strangers, and being vulnerable allowed me to have an amazing time at the previous institute of higher learning. I regret not doing the same at the former.

One last piece of advice:

Have a sense of humor about yourself. Don't be afraid of being wrong. Ask questions.
    edited January 2011
    I fapped on my roomies toothbrush
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited January 2011
    That's a great way to start the year. Might as well take a shit on his pillow while you're at it.
  • Hammer TankHammer Tank Regular
    edited January 2011
    SHOOT UP THE SCHOOL, THEY ALL HATE YOU!!!!i
  • skyclaw441skyclaw441 Regular
    edited January 2011
    duuude wrote: »
    Chill with your roommates and get to know them and eventually meet some of their friends.

Find out what people around the dorms are doing and where the parties/meet ups are gonna be at.

This.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited January 2011
    Just take this guys advice.
    virginia-tech-cho-seung-hui.jpg
  • The NegotiatorThe Negotiator Regular
    edited January 2011
    dr rocker wrote: »
    you could be a quadruple amputee with leprosy and they will still want to fuck.

Reminds me of Good Friends and a Bottle of Pills by Pantera.

Light firecrackers off in the hallways, smoke dope and generally don't give a fuck.
  • NumberjumboNumberjumbo Regular
    edited January 2011
    Pretty good post, OP. I remember back when I was a schoolfag.