first time DXM

Tiny_Penis : (Tiny_Penis : ( Regular
edited January 2011 in Man Cave
Trying DXM for the first time tonight. I've been off of Lexapro for long enough to try it. Started with 150mg's. Should this be enough for my first time? Work at 7 tomorrow morning.

Comments

• jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited January 2011
    Nah, do at least 300. what did you take? syrup, gels ccc's?
  • Tiny_Penis : (Tiny_Penis : ( Regular
    edited January 2011
    I took syrup. It was Robittusin with DXM as the only active ingredient. What should I feel with 150mg?
    edited January 2011
    Loss of balance, slight euphoria, and if you're lucky, very mild CEV's. Take more, trust me. I've take a gram and a half before.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited January 2011
    Do more. The effects don't last that long.
    edited January 2011
    im feeling the 150mg pretty good. im playing some nhl11 on xbox live and feeling real drowsy with some euphoria. i've never had a real trip before but im feeling some real strange things with how my body feels. haha. it's fun
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited January 2011
    Next time take 300. 150 is a cocktease at best.
    edited January 2011
    im tripping my nut sack off is it from the weed?
    edited January 2011
    im tripping my nut sack off is it from the weed?

Yes. Even the day after a DXM trip you'd be amazed at what some bud ca do. It intensifies it like crazy. I've had a mild afterglow going only to take a bong hit and suddenly be high as fuck from the remaining DXm in my system.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited January 2011
    im gona have to try this :D smoke weed and do dxm. what do you guys recomend me get? robotusin or coricedin?
    edited January 2011
    JestA wrote: »
    im gona have to try this :D smoke weed and do dxm. what do you guys recomend me get? robotusin or coricedin?

I will get flamed to hell for this but I recommend the Coricidin. I know people claim it's dangerous but I've taken 2 or 3 boxes at a time and even though I was FUBAR after taking it I didn't die. Keep in mind I do know a dude that got siezures from the shit so be careful but I've taken countless boxes of it and never came close to dying. It gives the better high imho.
    edited January 2011
    12:17 and ime tripping my balls fcking off. i am having a hard time typing and weed and making it worse and i feel kinda hot. fun stuff
    edited January 2011
    I will get flamed to hell for this but I recommend the Coricidin. I know people claim it's dangerous but I've taken 2 or 3 boxes at a time and even though I was FUBAR after taking it I didn't die. Keep in mind I do know a dude that got siezures from the shit so be careful but I've taken countless boxes of it and never came close to dying. It gives the better high imho.

Thats the thing about CPM, not everybody gets as lucky when taking it. Alot of people have adverse reactions. So its best to avoid it.
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited January 2011
    JestA wrote: »

Robitussin since you tend to overdo things.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited January 2011
    Robitussin since you tend to overdo things.

Thanks alot :rolleyes:
    edited January 2011
    Wow. That was fucking awesome. I ended up with some intense visuals and for about an hour, I thought my dad, who is in jail at the moment, was in my room and we were talking. It was amazing. My dad has been in for around 6 years now and it honestly felt like he was right there. The walls looked seriously fucked up and everything looked warped. I got what I guess is referred to as a "robowalk" as I couldn't walk for shit.

Here are some questions I have about my trip....

1. I stopped taking Lexapro, an antidepressant, 4 days ago after 6 years of being on it. I've read that dxm with an antidepressant can cause Seratonin Syndrome. I kept feeling intensely hot and then freezing cold all night. I read up on SS and it said that one of the symptoms is temperature regulation. Could I have been experiencing SS last night?

2. It was my first time with dxm. I took 150mg of syrup with some sprite and a few skittles. After I drank, my stomach started feeling pretty crappy so I smoked 2 bowls. About an hour in, I had smoked 4 bowls and then I started the hard trip. Everyone here said that 150mg was not enough for my first time, but god damn did it fuck me up. So, did I get so fucked up because I have no tolerance? Am I a dxm pussy? Did the weed make me trip hard like Spazz said? Did the Lexapro still in my system cause the effects of the dxm to be exaggerated?

Thanks
  • proudclod9proudclod9 Regular
    edited January 2011
    Thats the thing about CPM, not everybody gets as lucky when taking it. Alot of people have adverse reactions. So its best to avoid it.
    QFT Seriously. you shouldn't recommend it to anyone...zicam if you can't get powder, and if not that gels. Beyond that it's not really worth it
    edited January 2011
    Here are some questions I have about my trip....

1. I kept feeling intensely hot and then freezing cold all night.
    Thanks

That happens to everyone. not sure about the rest though, I'm sure the weed helped.