Reccommend me some good ass-kicking tunes

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited January 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Ok so I am in hospital again tomorrow and have to continue my good mood in order to overcome this hurdle. I have a playlist with some tracks on just to keep me cheery or in a hightened state of "courage". For example a few jokey tracks in the playlist are

The Scorpions - Hurricane 2000 (the Classical version)
E S Posthumous - Pompeii
Rise Against - Give it all

Now, what songs along a similar line would you reccommend? Music plays a fucking important role in my life and so these tracks will be listened to come 9am tomorrow.
courage_wolf_by_sagatarius677.jpg

Comments

• edited January 2011
    The theme tune to Hawaii 5-0. Makes me laugh every time.

Also if you're a fan of Welsh Spoof Rapping, then listen to Goldie Lookin' Chain.
  • edited January 2011
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited January 2011
    Ah, Skrewdriver. I didn't realise I had their music until I got someone ask me why I had a track called "White Power" as my iTunes library was shared across the entire Uni network. Oops.

As for Goldie Lookin' Chain, they are fucking awesome, but I need a song that will make me want to kick the shit out of the baby Jesus. 21 Ounces or Soapbar is hilarious, but it needs that extra...zing

Ps. Dfg, that subwoofer cat make me lol.
  • edited January 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    Ah, Skrewdriver. I didn't realise I had their music until I got someone ask me why I had a track called "White Power" as my iTunes library was shared across the entire Uni network. Oops.

As for Goldie Lookin' Chain, they are fucking awesome, but I need a song that will make me want to kick the shit out of the baby Jesus. 21 Ounces or Soapbar is hilarious, but it needs that extra...zing

Ps. Dfg, that subwoofer cat make me lol.

Most of GLC's music is awesome, you should look further than their Greatest Hits album and download the others too. They released some amazing shit :D
    edited January 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    Most of GLC's music is awesome, you should look further than their Greatest Hits album and download the others too. They released some amazing shit :D

"E=Mc2 so I heard, this is Charm School how to pull a smart bird"
    That was my stoner tune last year ;)

As for my GLC collection...

ihazeverything.jpg
  • edited January 2011
    Amazing. You're one of the few people I have found who actually LIKE the GLC, and understand their humor. It annoys me when people think that they're being serious when rapping :facepalm:

I've also had the pleasure of seeing them live, shaking hands with Adam Hussein and getting a high five from the maggot.

How about Steel Panther? Are you a fan of hilarious metal music?
    edited January 2011
    Downloaded that album. BLoody good tracks, and reminds me a little bit of Rammstein :o
  • SilosighbinSilosighbin Regular
    edited January 2011
    Download Wintersun, by Wintersun. Or Ziltoid the Omniscient by Devin Townsend. Both are from my extensive list of favourite albums. I dunno if they'd be your cup of tea, but anyways

On an unrelated note, what is the cartoon series in Auschwitz Nazi Disneyland's Avatar?

• edited January 2011
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited January 2011
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited January 2011
    Rammstein - Du Hast
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited January 2011

On an unrelated note, what is the cartoon series in Auschwitz Nazi Disneyland's Avatar?

Electric Retard
    edited January 2011
    Can't believe I forgot this gem...
  • RolfRolf Regular
    edited January 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    Can't believe I forgot this gem...

The brother of Rolf performed said gem in the brother of Rolf's school's talent show and was subsequently suspended for a week :facepalm:, the education system has no sense of humour, states Rolf.
  • BitterConflictBitterConflict Regular
    edited January 2011
  • SliceSlice Regular
    edited January 2011
    Lol someone posted Woo Boost. That makes my day :D