Zoklet stealing threads from here

DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
edited February 2011 in Spurious Generalities

Comments

• VizierVizier Regular
    edited January 2011
    Yeah I noticed that too. It's usually that faggot Blureth doing it. Somebody call him out on his faggotry. Fucking Zoklet's getting worse and filled with fail more and more.
  • LethargicaLethargica Regular
    edited January 2011
    well.. what can you do about it? people steal ideas all the time. =/
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited January 2011
    Lethargica wrote: »
    well.. what can you do about it? people steal ideas all the time. =/

But Zoklet's an exception. They know we don't get on.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    I saw that too. I wonder what Zos will say now. He accused Totse.info of stealing threads from Zoklet lol.
  • warbeastwarbeast Regular
    edited January 2011
    zos is some kind of angsty goth satanist emo that tries to be a stoner.
  • edited January 2011
    Wow, what a load of shit. Those idiots are clearly jealous that our content is a lot better than theirs, so they feel the need to copy it over. Someone with an account on Zoklet call them out on it.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited January 2011
    I'm pretty sure some people are stealing some of the News threads from Zoklet though so its a back and forth, in the end everyone wins.
  • edited January 2011
    Vizier wrote: »
    Yeah I noticed that too. It's usually that faggot Blureth doing it. Somebody call him out on his faggotry. Fucking Zoklet's getting worse and filled with fail more and more.

Blureth is a known idiot. He has only been part of zoklet for a little over a month, and was not part of totse or zoklet. He is just trying to cause trouble.
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited January 2011
    It's cool that the mods over there edited the plagiarized text and gave the original poster the credit he deserves. Ex: http://www.zoklet.net/bbs/showthread.php?t=153186
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited January 2011
    Fuck Zoklet! and why did the dumb asses copy the threads word for word? that is just stupidity at its best.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    As long as the credit is given it's okay in my short but handy book.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited January 2011
    Would it be possible to hack into zoklet and shut it down from the inside?
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited January 2011
    I see what they're doing. Diversion of traffic :o
    edited January 2011
    JestA wrote: »
    Would it be possible to hack into zoklet and shut it down from the inside?

Sure, you could shut it down for a couple minutes that way. But they'll just reboot and reconfigure. If you really want to destroy something, forget about hacking. You have to meet the owner of the site in real life and, well, ....... You probably get the idea. There's a lot of things you can do to get it shutdown if you go the source.
  • HellishHellish Regular
    edited January 2011
    He stole the pizza thread...
    edited January 2011
    Zok likes to be a tough guy if anyone threatens him with real life consequences. "You can threaten me and I really don't want to fight anyone but I will fucking ban your ass if you don't follow the rules" lol

If anyone really wanted to shut zoklet down and they were obsessive/determined enough, it would be done by now. Really not hard to do that sort of thing if you're not concerned with going to prison. I am probably the only person that has the ballz to do it but I am not easily pissed off. It's damn near impossible for someone to piss me off that much.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited January 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    Someone with an account on Zoklet call them out on it.

I get on really well with Arms and Sharp - we have sent each other things and I respect those guys, but I do not log on there and I will not post there.

For me it is a diffent site I just dont go to. When ever some one posts a link there and I take a look at a forum...

Well, fuck speaking ill of anything - above all I try to be a gentleman and magnanimous.

All I will say is this place has a solid foundation and a real purpose. This is home. This is Totse.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited January 2011
    warbeast wrote: »
    Zok likes to be a tough guy if anyone threatens him with real life consequences. "You can threaten me and I really don't want to fight anyone but I will fucking ban your ass if you don't follow the rules" lol

If anyone really wanted to shut zoklet down and they were obsessive/determined enough, it would be done by now. Really not hard to do that sort of thing if you're not concerned with going to prison. I am probably the only person that has the ballz to do it but I am not easily pissed off. It's damn near impossible for someone to piss me off that much.

all you would have to do is make Zok brain dead, that way he cant use a computer. Oh and dont get caught. thats the hard part.
    edited January 2011
    There's a lot of things you can do to get it shutdown if you go the source.

A lot of things can be done from a legal point of view. I have discussed them with TDR, but we both feel that the place will implode before the the legal course would be ran.

And no, I am not talking about 'Hey. FBI, look at that thread'.

If you do want the idea - any you have some money to pay for it - I am willing to share. You might need Vinemans help, and as I said I am magnanimous, but for lulz value it would be priceless.
    edited January 2011
    JestA wrote: »
    all you would have to do is make Zok brain dead, that way he cant use a computer. Oh and dont get caught. thats the hard part.

meh, I don't think zok deserves anything like that. I just wish the mods would stop being so anal and snobby over there, for the people that still post there.

dr rocker wrote: »
    A lot of things can be done from a legal point of view. I have discussed them with TDR, but we both feel that the place will implode before the the legal course would be ran.

If you do want the idea - any you have some money to pay for it - I am willing to share. You might need Vinemans help, and as I said I am magnanimous, but for lulz value it would be priceless.

Yeah, but I don't know why anyone would pay money for an idea like that. There's hundreds of ways to fuck someone over, all of which would work fine. And it being the internet, the person doing the fucking over is a lot less likely to get caught. It could be anyone.

At least I can say one good thing about zoklet, it draws the assholes out of the woodwork and into the open where their true colors are revealed.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    Hellish wrote: »
    He stole the pizza thread...

Fucking niggers. They're after MY CHICKEN!
    edited January 2011
    Yeah, but I don't know why anyone would pay money for an idea like that.

Oh, its not money for me, more for the drawing up of legal docs.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited January 2011
    Oh, its not money for me, more for the drawing up of legal docs.

fuck legal dacs. how about we just spam the living hell outa zoklet.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited January 2011
    Anyone choosing to spam zoklet should use this http://zokiet.net/ It causes massive butthurt when that info is posted.
    edited January 2011
    Anyone choosing to spam zoklet should use this http://zokiet.net/ It causes massive butthurt when that info is posted.

OLD.

You need a better spade if you want real dirt...
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited January 2011
    Lol Vladie's facebook isn't set to private.
    edited January 2011
    zokiet needs to be updated. It's pretty good but it wouldn't be hard to add a shitload more info on there. They also left out zok's last name.

Don't really need to google for the info. A more technical approach would yield much better results, if someone were pissed off enough. Come to think of it, that's probably the best way to fuck the site itself over. Fuck over all the snobby regulars. But I think it's best to just ignore zoklet and all its gayness.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited January 2011
    zokiet needs to be updated. It's pretty good but it wouldn't be hard to add a shitload more info on there. They also left out zok's last name.

Don't really need to google for the info. A more technical approach would yield much better results, if someone were pissed off enough. Come to think of it, that's probably the best way to fuck the site itself over. Fuck over all the snobby regulars. But I think it's best to just ignore zoklet and all its gayness.

na fuck that Zoklet needs 2 mysteriously dissapeer. i dont take peeps stealing my words lightly. i like to be unique and they are impeeding my uniqueness
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited January 2011
    Oh my fucking god, I lol'd so hard. Look at this:
    http://preview.tinyurl.com/4578udd
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited January 2011
    Vizier wrote: »
    Oh my fucking god, I lol'd so hard. Look at this:
    http://preview.tinyurl.com/4578udd

Who is that? dont tell me its zok?! that would make my day :D
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited January 2011
    Vladieshark aka Paragon.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    Wait Vladie is gay for real HAHAHHHA!
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited January 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    Wait Vladie is gay for real HAHAHHHA!

some 1 should post that picture on zoklet. with a anti plagerism message.
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited January 2011
    Do it for the lulz and for greater honor :)
  • MarijuanasaurusMarijuanasaurus Regular
    edited January 2011
    Imitation is the best form of flattery. Zoklet just loves us so much they have to steal from us. They ride our dicks hard.
  • edited January 2011
    Anyone from zoklet who uses a couple of the rice methods is going to get an annoying fail result. I was juiced as usual and made a couple of errors when figuring the ratios. They have of course been changed here on totse, but anyone who tries to make the Basmati with almost a teaspoon of salt or the short grain with only a 1.25/1 water ratio will have a bad day indeed.

C/O
    "sometimes being violated is fun, not so much this time"
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited January 2011
    Anyone from zoklet who uses a couple of the rice methods is going to get an annoying fail result. I was juiced as usual and made a couple of errors when figuring the ratios. They have of course been changed here on totse, but anyone who tries to make the Basmati with almost a teaspoon of salt or the short grain with only a 1.25/1 water ratio will have a bad day indeed.

C/O

Pwnt :). By the way, is there a recipe thread, or should I just start one if I want to share a few?
  • 4X4 Fag Drag4X4 Fag Drag Acolyte
    edited January 2011
    They took my pizza hut thread!

I tried to join but it said they have a policy of not letting spammers join... ?
  • edited January 2011

C/O

So when you told me the best way to make soup was putting gasoline in a pressure cooker, was that a mistake or what?
  • edited January 2011
    Pwnt :). By the way, is there a recipe thread, or should I just start one if I want to share a few?

Just go to Oral Indulgences(right below bad ideas) and start a thread with the name of your recipe, see ya soon.
    So when you told me the best way to make soup was putting gasoline in a pressure cooker, was that a mistake or what?

Yes, the recipe should have read 3 parts ammonium nitrate, 2 parts naptha, dash powdered aluminum, dash iron oxide, stir briskly and place in pressure cooker for 20 min, stand nearby to monitor pressure.

Let me know how this works out, hmmmmkay?
  • edited January 2011
    Just go to Oral Indulgences(right below bad ideas) and start a thread with the name of your recipe, see ya soon.

Yes, the recipe should have read 3 parts ammonium nitrate, 2 parts naptha, dash powdered aluminum, dash iron oxide, stir briskly and place in pressure cooker for 20 min, stand nearby to monitor pressure.

Let me know how this works out, hmmmmkay?

I like a simpler stew, combining nitric acid with mercury (enjoying the accompanying aroma which will rapidly fill your kitchen) followed up with some fine anhydrous alcohol, then placed inside a crock pot.
  • edited January 2011
    :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: @ them
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited January 2011
    That blureth fagat took my "Facebook is watching you" thread. Also, some of that Zokiet info is incorrect. I know because I have had a few of those members personally on facebook.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited January 2011
    Vladiesharks dress code is getting worse...amirite?
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited January 2011
    DMCA anyone :D. No more stolen threads, that's for sure.
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited January 2011

BATTLESTEER looks hawt. She should come post here. :D
    It's not even like he tries to hide it. He just steals threads word for word so people will think he's a cool kid :facepalm:

This.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited January 2011
    HAHA winston smith has a lazy eye.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited January 2011

Yeah, that would be cool but time like you said and it will be more satisfying to watch nature take it's course.
  • TheGreenDoctorTheGreenDoctor Regular
    edited January 2011

I don't know whether to be flattered or surprised that I'm on that list. It looks like mostly mods, but I was never a mod there or anywhere.
    edited January 2011
    Yeah, that would be cool but time like you said and it will be more satisfying to watch nature take it's course.

You guys have too much faith in humanity if you think that'll happen. The average person is sheep, incapable of thinking for themselves. So they're not likely to just decide to leave zoklet one day. And if someone shuts zoklet down by force, permanently, the tards will just migrate here and you'll have the same problems all over again. Faggots like rizzo in a box that abuse their mod power will become mods here, they'll all worm their way in and you'll have the same problems all over again.

As I pointed out, some of the elitist snobs are already moderators here. And you've got a white supremacist mod, and a brown supremacist mod. People like that shouldn't be mods either.