League Of Legends

PacoPaco me administrator
edited August 2011 in Spurious Generalities

I started playing LoL again, I love this game...

You all should play this shit, and if you want to be a nice person, use my Referral Link http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4cfa515be4f6f803910527

And if not, just go to http://www.leagueoflegends.com/

Comments

• PacoPaco me administrator
    edited December 2010
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited December 2010
    Great game, I just started playing over the winter break, and the changes over DoTA are pretty good, especially for the casual gamer. Currently playing Tristana :hai:
    edited December 2010
    I played Tristana once or twice, I just bought some Riot Points so I can get Vladimir, I own ass with him.
  • MarijuanasaurusMarijuanasaurus Regular
    edited December 2010
    I play. I have 3 accounts. My main is lucrid. I have 2 smurf account to whoop on low levels. stoax420 and stokes420
  • BitterConflictBitterConflict Regular
    edited January 2011
    Lux, Fiddle, and Sona are my mains, but I stopped playing because it got boring to me.
  • RolfRolf Regular
    edited January 2011
    Rolf won't be trying it, looks way too much like a certain widespread pathetic mmorpg and is even based of said mmorpg's setting, which Rolf is not much a fan of either, that, states Rolf and it is free, which always attracts the worst people, proclaims Rolf.
  • LethargicaLethargica Regular
    edited January 2011
    Rolf wrote: »
    Rolf won't be trying it, looks way too much like a certain widespread pathetic mmorpg and is even based of said mmorpg's setting, which Rolf is not much a fan of either, that, states Rolf and it is free, which always attracts the worst people, proclaims Rolf.

I can vouch for such a shitty, biased community LoL has, and other dota-based games(HON).
  • edited January 2011
    Lethargica wrote: »
    I can vouch for such a shitty, biased community LoL has, and other dota-based games(HON).

HON was horrible for me. I never played a DoTA game before. What a mistake by starting off with HON. Although inciting nerdrage was kind of hilarious for a while.

I've been meaning to try LoL. My friend says its community is a little more friendly.
    edited January 2011
    HON was horrible for me. I never played a DoTA game before. What a mistake by starting off with HON. Although inciting nerdrage was kind of hilarious for a while.

I've been meaning to try LoL. My friend says its community is a little more friendly.

The community is semi-friendly.

You would either team up with people who speak Spanish or some faggot ass otakus that spam emoticon throughout the whole game. Then on the other hand, you'll get faggots who think that they're the shit and will never admit to any of their mistakes.

I admit I recently played ranked matches and I lost and won because either their team sucked or mines did. There's rarely any even matches. Either their team sucks or your team does.
    edited January 2011
    This game was fun for a while, but I kept getting grouped up with bad people. I'm okay in this game, but this is ridiculous. That's why I stopped playing this game. I rather find better games to play.

I only play when my friends are on. Fuck solo'ing queue.
    edited August 2011
    Do any Totseans play or want to play? I hate getting teamed up with shitty people.
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited August 2011
    does that game have servers ... gonna DL it , wanna know where u at.
    edited August 2011
    blindbat wrote: »
    does that game have servers ... gonna DL it , wanna know where u at.
    Not servers, you make parties with friends or join premade Public matches. My Summoner name is pacoisaninja. Add Me.

I'm getting off for tonight but I'll be on later tomorrow. Just a heads up, matches are usually like 45-50 minutes long. We can do a match against bots if you want to learn first.
    edited August 2011
    tried to install the game but an error pops up saying no internet connection detected. gonna try again.
    edited August 2011
    Well the server is actually down for maintenance right now, might be why you are having a problem.
  • Icee WeinerIcee Weiner Regular
    edited August 2011
    A friend of mine is playing this game all the time. He installed it on my computer about a week ago but I haven't tried it yet
    edited August 2011
    got passed the error now im installing it. fucking patch stays at 33 % and says unknown time of completion.
    edited August 2011
    A friend of mine is playing this game all the time. He installed it on my computer about a week ago but I haven't tried it yet
    You should play with me and mafiabro.
    blindbat wrote: »
    got passed the error now im installing it. fucking patch stays at 33 % and says unknown time of completion.
    Yea, mine froze at 33% during the patch too, i closed out and restarted it.
  • Icee WeinerIcee Weiner Regular
    edited August 2011
    I can't connect to the server for some reason