A Seahorse blowing its load

bornkillerbornkiller AdministratorIn your girlfriends snatch
edited February 2011 in Life
of baby seahorses. :rolleyes:

Comments

• edited January 2011
    Next time put some NSFW tags on this, my boss could have caught me!
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited January 2011
    That's kind of what it looked like when I shot my load into the toilet this morning only without the poop.
  • edited January 2011
    Wow, that's some badass seahorsery. I've seen a goldfish explode with jizz like that before, but never a seahorse. Cool shit.
  • skyclaw441skyclaw441 Regular
    edited January 2011
    I wonder if it had a miscarriage somewhere in there...
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited January 2011
    So does the seahorse nurture it's kids afterwards? or does it just go on it's merry way?

I can't see how it can logistically care for all those dots...
  • edited February 2011
    bornkiller wrote: »
    of baby seahorses. :rolleyes:

Seriously man, how the fuck did they not get crushed? Those contractions looked nasty, bruh.
    So does the seahorse nurture it's kids afterwards? or does it just go on it's merry way?

I can't see how it can logistically care for all those dots...

According to the wiki,
    The male seahorse is equipped with a brood pouch on the ventral, or front-facing, side. When mating, the female seahorse deposits up to 1,500 eggs in the male's pouch. The male carries the eggs for anywhere from 9 to 45 days until they emerge, expelling fully-developed, miniature seahorses in the water. Once the seahorse babies are released into the water, the male's role is done and he offers no further care.[7]

So that was the male expelling his young from his pouch. So technically, he WAS jizzing babies.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited February 2011
    According to the wiki,
    The male seahorse is equipped with a brood pouch on the ventral, or front-facing, side. When mating, the female seahorse deposits up to 1,500 eggs in the male's pouch. The male carries the eggs for anywhere from 9 to 45 days until they emerge, expelling fully-developed, miniature seahorses in the water. Once the seahorse babies are released into the water, the male's role is done and he offers no further care.[7]
    That was an interesting read. :cool:
  • GallowsGallows Regular
    edited February 2011
    Apparently female seahorses don't swallow.