Spectral/Daguru/DarkRodent are all the same person

124»

Comments

• edited January 2011
    So I MUST get bonus points or something. Because granted, the cowardly little chump certainly lived up to his word and didn't come back to THIS thread. But he is such defense mode, he had to originate THIS thread.....

http://www.totse.info/bbs/showthread.php?t=10259

....just to explain himself to me/the rest of us.

Uh huh, you SURE as hell showed me Rodent.

Boy oh boy....I'm just getting tripped up every single step of the way, ain't I?

Guess him originating new threads just to try to explain himself, in his bizarro mind that ALSO equates to "not caring/taking you seriously any more".

ELL OH FUCKIN ELL @ this utter and complete meltdown. Never did I expect such a fragile jaw from this one. Never saw it coming in a million years. Thanks for the education Rodent, it just goes to show no matter how much life I've lived, I can still be utterly shocked at how some people act in this world...whether IRL or on here.
  • edited January 2011
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    Sooooo... let me get this straight. He backed out of THIS thread like a spineless coward would, BUT then he ran right out & made ANOTHER thread in this SAME forum so he could call us out in THAT one?? Wow! That's pretty wild stuff!

But hey, he won!!!! He finally lived up to his word after the 4th....errr 8th....ummmm whatever try. Look how much face he saved by not returning to this thread and "ignoring" it completely. :D

ELL OH FUCKIN ELL @ a guy that focuses so much on pettiness and semantics, he really doesn't understand just how much of a bumbling buffoon he comes off as.
  • edited January 2011
    ROFLMFAO!!!!

Rodent is now doing such a fabulous job of "not caring" about what we think.....he's spamming HB with threads like its his shrine with such intense devotion to us.

Damn dude...now THIS is starting to get embarrasing, even for me. :cool:

DFG, are you absolutely CERTAIN this is the face/example you want for your future leaders(?) of this joint? :eek:

Edit to add: in case you are keeping score at home, here are all the threads (so far) that Rodent is putting up while doing such a great job of staying away from this thread. ........

http://www.totse.info/bbs/showthread.php?t=10257
    http://www.totse.info/bbs/showthread.php?t=10258
    http://www.totse.info/bbs/showthread.php?t=10256
    http://www.totse.info/bbs/showthread.php?t=10259

*sniggers*
  • edited January 2011
    Yep... ignorance really is bliss, ain't it?

I really wish I had the time to tell you a story about some hijinks I was involved with this evening. To make a very long story short....I sold a car for a guy that is 500 miles away, to another guy that lives 100 miles away, and never even had a fuckin title through any of it. Craziest thing I ever saw, shaking my head through the whole ordeal and the days leading up to it....but I'm sitting here with a couple grand cash on me right now, and can't believe any of the parties that were involved in any of it....but because I'm the most "trusting" guy the seller knows, of course I just HAD to be the middle man sealing the deal. ;)

You truly don't now how profound the words are you just posted above there Spectral, and so fitting for the day I've had on my end. :thumbsup:
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited January 2011
    Back on topic, Daguru, why don't you just put a ski mask on or something and upload a picture of yourself holding a piece of paper that says Daguru? I don't know why you guys have to make everything so complicated.
  • edited January 2011
    Back on topic, Daguru, why don't you just put a ski mask on or something and upload a picture of yourself holding a piece of paper that says Daguru? I don't know why you guys have to make everything so complicated.

-I don't care enough
    -The pic you described would prove nothing.
    -I would have to register a photo bucket or tiny pic account for such a silly task, and it certainly ain't worth all that work to end up proving nothing as stated above.
    -Did I say I don't care enough?
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited January 2011
    But wouldn't they just say that was ME holding up a piece of paper that says, DaGuru, on it??

They might, but anyone thats spent any time on Zoklet probably knows what you look like.
    DaGuru wrote: »
    -I don't care enough
    -The pic you described would prove nothing.
    -I would have to register a photo bucket or tiny pic account for such a silly task, and it certainly ain't worth all that work to end up proving nothing as stated above.
    -Did I say I don't care enough?

You care enough to debate it for three pages though? You care enough to challenge TDR to a meetup? Take the picture man, its an easy way to put the speculation to rest.
  • edited January 2011
    You care enough to challenge TDR to a meetup? Take the picture man, its an easy way to put the speculation to rest.

It seems you missed the part where it would prove absolutely nothing....not to mention I'm way too lazy (and admittedly ignorant) to go through all of the steps it would take even if it would matter.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited January 2011
    This is very idiotic. Why bother fight about this? Go fight about religion or politics... not who is realy who.
  • edited January 2011
    It seems you missed the part where it would prove absolutely nothing....not to mention I'm way too lazy (and admittedly ignorant) to go through all of the steps it would take even if it would matter.

If you're too lazy to take a photo and post it online, you're far too lazy to be incapacitating anyone. Go back to rubbin' em out to your tuff guy fantasies as DaGuru and your master burglar fantasies as -SpectraL. This is really getting pathetic.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited January 2011

Dude I suck balls with computers and even I figured out how to post a photo online. Without registering to shit by the way. This excuse is seriously weak.
  • edited January 2011
    www.imgur.com
    you're running out of excuses
  • edited January 2011
    If you're too lazy to take a photo and post it online, you're far too lazy to be incapacitating anyone.

Let's compare the 2, shall we.....

Steps/time it would take to incapacitate Rodent....

-Get in car, drive 30 minutes to fairgrounds, zoo, stadium
    -Dish out beatdown.....15 seconds.

Steps/time it would take to post a pic on Totse....

-Take picture of trophy/plaque/beerstein with "DaGuru" monicker engraved. Some with the year going into the 90's on it.
    -Find/figure out which wire hooks camera up to computer.
    -Muddle through moving pics from camera to computer...which involves my wife being by my side to walk me through it.
    -Find a website to upload those pics to
    -Spend significant time muddling through/figuring out how to set the albums to private, cuz we know what kind of PI punks on here get off on such mistakes. :rolleyes:
    -Post pics on Totse.

Either you children don't understand TRUE laziness, or you've spent so much time attached to this box indoors you really mistakenly believe that every human being is able (or cares enough) to attention whore their pictures to the entire world online.

See, Rodent could post right now and say....."DaGuru, meet me at the south grandstand at Berea Fairgrounds".....and I could be there in 30 minutes, 45 depending on traffic and if I need to get dressed or anything. Whereas if I sincerely wanted to post a pic, I won't even see my wife for probably another 7 hours or so.

Ya get it yet? Or did I lose 1/2 my awestruck audience when I posted the idea about "getting in my car and leaving here"......and some of your are in frothing convulsions at the mere thought of walking out your door?:eek:
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited January 2011
    *bitches in an internet forum all day long*

Either you children

I lol'd.
  • edited January 2011
    Thought I'd add this immature silliness here.....since this whole Rodent=DaGuru thing obviously isn't over, because the ponderous little pissant insists on making idiotic comments to me via PM....
    It is amusing me to watch you self destruct on yet another board. Don't stop on my account...

See ya on the 9th sweetie
    ... you and Spectral are a lot of people now?

So while the soon to be staff member is publicly posing about "staying out of this for good", or more than likely bullshitting Dfg again with "I'll let it die"......his tattered ego is still not living up to his word (again :rolleyes:), and is making petty little digs to me like the posing little chickenshit that he is.

Keep on keepin' on Rodent....you are a HELLUVA example of what Totse leadership is all about, and where the future of this place is going. :p
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited January 2011