Removed From Discussion?????

edited January 2011 in Spurious Generalities
So last night I was posting on this thread....and this morning I click on that same thread to get this Vbul message...."You are removed from this discussion".

http://www.totse.info/bbs/showthread.php?t=10259

It appears Rodent's step-daddy is Totse's version of Wires' miscarriage. :rolleyes:

So THIS is how the "new" Totse is going to be run now huh? The first inkling of disagreeing text and we just remove posters from the talks themselves, because the content is too scathing with facts and truth? :confused:

Or is this just more special help/perks that Rodent is getting from DFG....similar to when he was allowed to have multiple accounts which was against the rules? :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

DFG, don't even bother PM'ing me any more....because everything out of your mouth privately is bullshit or excuse making. Most of yesterday you were BEGGING me...."stop this drama, it isn't good for Totse, please I'm asking ALL of you". And while I may not have listened completely, I at least kept my shit to the threads they were already on.

And while you were supposedly asking "everyone", your newest pet/lackey/soon to be staff member(?) Rodent starts dropping multiple threads in a couple different sections because his butthurt was oozing with such intensity. GOD FORBID should someone enter one of those threads and refute his SUBJECTIVE OPINION....and instead give a finite worldly definition of words and nomenclature. Nah, Rodent needs his little soapbox to rant (wrongfully) unscathed....so here I am now on the outside looking in. :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

So at this point only one question begs to be asked.....did a staff member remove me from the discussion because they realized just how silly and foolish I was making Rodent look, and you were trying to pull his ass out of the shredder? Or did Rodent go crying to someone, with tears in his eyes and embarrasement in his soul....begging anyone that would listen to please get DaGuru off of his thread?

Whichever the case, it's funny as hell....and amazing that all the work you people have put into Totse is really worth flushing over this one whacko demented poster. First you let him play with Barbie Dolls, now you are removing people from threads because his OPINION is so flimsy, fake, and fucked up.....it can't even stand the test of a Totse-like thread.

Way to go DFG....you are doing WONDERS for this place. You and Rodent have a lot of fun in the debris and rubble now, ok? :thumbsdown:

Comments

• edited January 2011
    I wonder how many people are thread-banned from THIS thread?? Guess we'll never know for sure, will we?

Nah, this thread is ok.....because DFG doesn't like me, so I won't be coddled....also he knows I can handle my own here....I invite any kind of debate or discourse, flaming or otherwise.

So far the only history of threads that are getting censured are those where the original poster was a failing moron.....someone so fragile with disagreeing text, they've been proven they need "help" just to enter the arena of a message board and exchange a few posts.

This whole thing kind of reminds me of the people who take their kids to the mall, and put them on one of those "leashes". They've done such a horrific job of parenting, and their kid is such an out of control failure......they really can't even comprehend the embarrasement their actions have created, or just how badly they've fucked it all up.
  • edited January 2011
    *herp derp*

Getting any slobber on ya Mr. Admin....all the while you are insisting "approval" from me, and removing everyone else's takes??????
  • edited January 2011
    And now they turn the "moderator approval" prerequisite off.....weeeeeee, this is funnnnnnnn!!!

How many other cool buttons and functions you got behind the scenes, all the while me and just this little ole text is owning the shit out of so many of you????
  • LuxJigabooLuxJigaboo Regular
    edited January 2011
    I oppose the Thread Ban system and the Moderator Approval system, and believe that both should be removed from totse.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited January 2011
  • edited January 2011
    vozhde wrote: »
    I oppose the Thread Ban system and the Moderator Approval system, and believe that both should be removed from totse.

Pretty amazing that a member can spew outright nonsensical OPINION of how/what he thinks the defintion of words should be in his own stunted mind........yet when another member comes in with empirical proof how the rest of the world defines words, they are shut out of the conversation because they had the audacity to come to the table with FACTS.

Enjoy the cesspool you are swimming in Vozhde, this place will only get worse and dirtier because of all this butthurt and censuring.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011

Moderator approval wasn't in place anyway. It was only for guests. Not members.

As for the thread ban... meh it's removed anyway.
  • edited January 2011
    Dfg wrote: »

More willy-nilly modding/adminning on impulse?

Yeah, this place REALLY has a future with this kind of leadership, huh? Is the ass-kissing e-hand jobs Rodent is giving you behind the scenes.....REALLY worth all the destruction you've caused here?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    I could really go at this from different angles but you really don't listen DG. So point in trying again. :)
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    DaGuru wrote: »
    More willy-nilly modding/adminning on impulse?

Yeah, this place REALLY has a future with this kind of leadership, huh? Is the ass-kissing e-hand jobs Rodent is giving you behind the scenes.....REALLY worth all the destruction you've caused here?

Why do you always try to make Dfg and Rodent connection? Do you have some personal issues with him and if yes go talk to him. Hell, I talked to you more than others. PM's can prove that.

DG that fact is, I am treating you the same way you're treating this place. Stop being a moron for once.
  • edited January 2011
    I could really go at this from different angles but you really don't listen DG. So point in trying again. :)

A flimsy copout for someone that isn't willing to have sincere discussion...beyond the bullshit and empty rhetoric of course.
    Why do you always try to make Dfg and Rodent connection? Do you have some personal issues with him and if yes go talk to him. Hell, I talked to you more than others. PM's can prove that.

DG that fact is, I am treating you the same way you're treating this place. Stop being a moron for once.

Why do people think Rodent is your lap dog???? Hmmmmm, lets count the ways....

-Giving him extra perk of playing with Barbie Dolls, along with your collusion and the "Test" on the community. See ya around Fanglekai, was it worth losing him over? Exactly who do you think "failed" the test????

-Publicly vouching for Rodent and announcing his upcoming modship. This in a separate thread where you purposely ignored the majority's wishes and decided not to mod someone else that has more years, more knowledge, more abilities then the fly-by-night whoever you are about to mod.

-You are now holding Rodent's hand by prohibiting dissenting text against his nonsensical takes/threads. He looks like a little child hiding behind his mommy's skirt, all because a stranger looked at him in the grocery store.

-You have the audacity to beg to me..."please stop this drama, I'm asking EVERYONE".....so while I still limit my discussion on the already existing threads, your little pet makes multiple threads in several different sections. And WHO was theone you were chiding this morning that they "still needed to stop"?

You tell us Dfg......how exactly do YOU think all that looks in the eyes of anyone NOT named Dfg or Rodent? Really and truly....give us a serious explanation how all of those GAMES AND HYPOCRISY looks so innocent to to a person viewing all of this without an agenda or bias. Tell me how YOUR actions these last couple of days is legitimately "helping" Totse or its future?????
  • LuxJigabooLuxJigaboo Regular
    edited January 2011
    Moderator approval wasn't in place anyway. It was only for guests. Not members.

Well, what I feel about the Thread Ban is that it is just a way to wiggle out of the problem. I feel there are two options, you can ban the member or you can let them post off topic. Personally, I would prefer if users were allowed to post off topic because discussions often can go in many directions, if the users do not want to discuss the off topic post, they can continue with their thread in the fashion that they prefer. The Thread Ban is just an attempt to compromise between these things, so that we can still say that we do not ban members while we are still censoring them. A site that is driven by strong principles and ideals should never have to compromise for anyone.
  • edited January 2011
    A site that is driven by strong principles and ideals .

Can ya send me a PM for some details when you find that place? Would love to check it out and give some contributions there. :thumbsup:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    Well, what I feel about the Thread Ban is that it is just a way to wiggle out of the problem. I feel there are two options, you can ban the member or you can let them post off topic. Personally, I would prefer if users were allowed to post off topic because discussions often can go in many directions, if the users do not want to discuss the off topic post, they can continue with their thread in the fashion that they prefer. The Thread Ban is just an attempt to compromise between these things, so that we can still say that we do not ban members while we are still censoring them. A site that is driven by strong principles and ideals should never have to compromise for anyone.

Well, it was a feature that would stop a user from ruining the discussion further but I can see it wasn't implemented correctly. Since you can't ban a user and the user won't listen to PM or requests you don't really have another choice. Perhaps we could find a better alternative.

And yes I am ignoring DG posts because it's no use replying to that bitch.
  • edited January 2011
    -SpectraL wrote: »
    Wow! Another soon to be former mod for expressing disgust at BANDAID SOLUTIONS. Am I dreaming here, or is this a Kodak moment?

Fixed for more prophesizing. :cool:
  • edited January 2011

And yes I am ignoring DG posts because it's no use replying to that bitch.

Awwwwwwww.....wittle admin don't want to give his interpretation of how him and Rodent look like Extra Special Bestest Buddies behind the scenes.....instead he pulls a Wires and thinks just not responding wil by his answer to everything. :facepalm:
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited January 2011
    Can ya send me a PM for some details when you find that place? Would love to check it out and give some contributions there. :thumbsup:

Help the guy out and go find it? Don't be such a lazy fuck.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    Awwwwwwww.....wittle admin don't want to give his interpretation of how him and Rodent look like Extra Special Bestest Buddies behind the scenes.....instead he pulls a Wires and thinks just not responding wil by his answer to everything. :facepalm:
    "Dfg does more for this place than ANY of you." ~ TheDarkRodent

*snickers*

"I LOVE Totse, but it's the mean conversation and opinions I don't like!! Ahhhhgghhhgghh!!!! (runs away)" ~ Dfg

You both need a room. You honestly sound alike now. Are you really the same person?
  • edited January 2011
    "Dfg does more for this place than ANY of you." ~ TheDarkRodent

*snickers*

"I LOVE Totse, but it's the mean conversation and opinions I don't like!! Ahhhhgghhhgghh!!!! (runs away)" ~ Dfg

Thanks a fuckin bunch, buddy!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

There I am.....taking a toke of some fine weed, and as I'm inhaling I decide to click on the next response on this thread. Usually I walk over to the window to exhale, but after reading these words it sends me into gut-wrenching laughter, causing me to cough/choke/puke-slobber a little on myself. I even had to change my shirt! ;)

Laundry bill is en route Spectral...... :D
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    You forgot to put a yellow smiley. Bad boy.

I don't use smilies. It's really funny seeing you compare me to Zok and then wires and then make TDR my best buddy on totse. You're really crafty at making false stories Spectral. Are you still butthurt about the thread ban. You were quick to remove everything from totse and you did talk about leaving this place as well.

Protip: If you make a commitment, try to fulfill it.

You do know everything can get back to normal if you just let ago and chilled for a minute but now, as shown by this simple thread ban you can't stop creating drama. It's cancer that you can't live without.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    Ok, Dfg. Fine. You want me gone so you can continue in your failed track, that's just fine with me. I'm gone. Good luck with something which is bound to fail. All you this time, buddy. All you. :thumbsup:

Life is full of failure. Don't worry if this fails I would lose the most :). Have fun.
  • edited January 2011
    this simple thread ban .

Funny how you want to define this as a "simple thread ban".....when removing disagreeable text is pissing on EVERYTHING that Totse ever stood for. You have made a complete mockery of everything that Totse ever was, its ideas, its purpose.

In your zest to save face and pay so much attention to the power/politics of all this....you aren't even aware how you are nonchalantly throwing around the very idealogies that was the absolute ANTITHESIS of Totse.

You are so fuckin lost Dfg.....its so sad and pathetic. And as much as I used to have some respect for you....I absolutely piss on your agenda, and how you've absolutely shit on the Temple for your own ego and self validation.
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited January 2011
    Ok, Dfg. Fine. You want me gone so you can continue in your failed track, that's just fine with me. I'm gone. Good luck with something which is bound to fail. All you this time, buddy. All you. :thumbsup:

Thats what you said on Zoklet too. Almost word for word when Zos banned TDR and Daguru. Do you really mean it this time? I hope not;)
  • edited January 2011
    What's so fuckin amazing and truly RICH about all of this, is how in just a matter of a couple of days how the entire policy of this website has changed and done a complete 180. The biggest flip-flop imaginable. Remember the chronology folks....

The whole argument from staff was that spammers/kidiots like Fatty had a "right" to be as stupid and annoying as possible. No matter if it was just simplistic flames, or IMG 4-channing....it was IMPERATIVE those kinds of posts remain in thread.

And now just a few days later you have the leaders of this place promoting "simple thread bans".....so everything can remain nice and tidy on the threads. :rolleyes:

"Oh what a tangled web we weave.....when we don't have a fuckin clue and attach ourselves to people equally as stupid as we are......."

Yeah, I know...I ain't so good with poetry.....so sue me. :cool:
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited January 2011
    DaGuru is a true-blood as well, and I hope you discover that before you lose another would-be awesome contributor, like I was, in him.

I said I would leave you two lover's alone and let you continue on your path to self destruction but this is just to funny to pass up.

Can you link us some examples of what you consider to be DaGuru's "awsome contributions" on any forum anywhere?
  • edited January 2011
    I said I would leave you two lover's alone and let you continue on your path to self destruction but this is just to funny to pass up.

Can you link us some examples of what you consider to be DaGuru's "awsome contributions" on any forum anywhere?

"BOO!"

InB4 I'm removed from THIS discussion. :(
    edited January 2011
    "BOO!"

InB4 I'm removed from THIS discussion. :(

So are we waiting for Spectral to find those contributions or is this one of them?
  • edited January 2011
    So are we waiting for Spectral to find those contributions or is this one of them?

If I answer your questions you promise not to go crawling back with tears in your yes and beg to have me removed from my own thread?
    edited January 2011
    If I answer your questions you promise not to go crawling back with tears in your yes and beg to have me removed from my own thread?

You know your paranoia is amazing. Of course no matter what anyone says you will stick to your delusion. Ask DFG if I ever asked him to do anything to you or Spectral.

Both of you are bringing this on yourself. I will let you in on the only conversation I have had with DFG about either one of you.

He asked in a thread if we could please let this die. I PM'd him and told him sure.

He replied with a link to the post where he laid it down for both of you.

This was all this morning well after you two brought the thread bans on yourselves.

This will be the last post of yours I respond to anywhere ever as I told DFG I would let you to continue down your road to self destruction without any interference.

So how about those "awsome contributions"?
  • edited January 2011
    He asked in a thread if we could please let this die. I PM'd him and told him sure.

And just like you are ALWAYS "true to your word" your version of "letting it die" was making multiple threads continuing your stupidity in different sections. ;)

Now obviously Rodent, only you truly know if you had to go running to a staff member to remove me off of your thread. But ponder this, just in case you ARE telling us the truth this time around.

SOMEONE on the staff found you to be feeble/fragile enough to have to have me removed off of that thread. :cool: *sniggers*

At this point you really need to do a self analysis and work on that public personna you are emitting to the masses, because CLEARLY you just ain't hacking it in a true Totse-esque experience in a lot of people's eyes. :thumbsdown:
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited January 2011
    HeeEEEeeeeeEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEErrrpppPPPppPPp!!!!
  • edited January 2011
    So last night I was posting on this thread....and this morning I click on that same thread to get this Vbul message...."You are removed from this discussion".

http://www.totse.info/bbs/showthread.php?t=10259

I have no opinion on TDR but watching anyone getting verbally tag teamed, after the factual formalities have been dealt with, as you did, with pseudo-Freudian incestous sexual assault flames is just the kind of cruelly entertaining fun that should be the bread and butter of SG threads.

That your comments resulted in the puckering of several sphincters is... disappointing.
  • edited January 2011
    I have no opinion on TDR but watching anyone getting verbally tag teamed, after the factual formalities have been dealt with, as you did, with pseudo-Freudian incestous sexual assault flames is just the kind of cruelly entertaining fun that should be the bread and butter of SG threads.

That your comments resulted in the puckering of several sphincters is... disappointing.

Thanks for the kind words, Slave! :thumbsup:

You'd almost think after just a couple hundred posts on what is only a small handful of threads......as much butthurt and tears I've created already, they'd realize just how much of a pro I am at this and offer to mod me for B & M. :eek:

But hey, I guess I'll sit back comfortably with my role of "Rancor under Jabba's Palace".....and enjoy the pile of corpses at my feet so far. :cool:

InB4 everyone takes ^^^^^this post^^^^^ way too seriously, and spends wasted time/text/effort in breaking it all down. :rolleyes:
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited January 2011
    I think only Spectral and yourself take yourselves seriously nowadays, DaGuru.