My first trip/roll report =p

MonoxidechildMonoxidechild New Arrival
edited January 2011 in Man Cave
Okay yesterday I bought a 35$ bag of "bath salt" that was 500mg of white powder in a black baggie and a picture of a white horse on it, I was pretty sure at the time that it was BK MDMA but now im almost positive its not. Possibly mephedrone? Well anyways the plan for tonight is snort a decent sized line of this "bath salt" and then a bit later expirience 2c-i for the first time...I hope its as great as 2c-e. Wish me luck!

Comments

• fr0st_Bytefr0st_Byte Sumpin' c00L
    edited January 2011
    Okay yesterday I bought a 35$ bag of "bath salt" that was 500mg of white powder in a black baggie and a picture of a white horse on it, I was pretty sure at the time that it was BK MDMA but now im almost positive its not. Possibly mephedrone? Well anyways the plan for tonight is snort a decent sized line of this "bath salt" and then a bit later expirience 2c-i for the first time...I hope its as great as 2c-e. Wish me luck!

You bought this 'bath salt' legally at a headshop?

If you did, I doubt it was mephedrone as that has been made 100% illegal, not even schled. In 2010 it was made illegal in many European countries and in December 2010, the EU ruled it illegal across Europe. In Australia, New Zealand, the USA and Canada it is considered illegal as an analog of other illegal drugs and is controlled by laws similar to the Federal Analog Act.
  • MonoxidechildMonoxidechild New Arrival
    edited January 2011
    Yes I know it sounds strange.
  • IndulgenceIndulgence Regular
    edited January 2011
    You don't even know what the hell it is and you're going to snort it? :confused:
    edited January 2011
    Yes I know it sounds strange.

What is BK MDMA, btw?
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited January 2011
    Indulgence wrote: »
    You don't even know what the hell it is and you're going to snort it? :confused:

how else were drugs discovered? such as jenkem. go for it brother :cool::thumbsup:
  • IndulgenceIndulgence Regular
    edited January 2011
    how else were drugs discovered? such as jenkem. go for it brother :cool::thumbsup:

I mean...if that's what you wanna do, go ahead. Personally I like to know at least vaguely what's going in my body and what to expect.
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited January 2011
    fr0st_Byte wrote: »
    What is BK MDMA, btw?

M1 aka MDMC aka Methylone.
    edited January 2011

LOL Jenkem
    That was before we could look things up and find out what they are. :rolleyes:
  • edited January 2011
    I hope the OP has fun, I would sure as shit snort a mysterious white powder, but I would get someone else to do it first.;)
  • MonoxidechildMonoxidechild New Arrival
    edited January 2011
    The "bath salt" is good, but the 2c-I I just recovered from, I was trippin, with jamie for damn near 24 hours and it was hard...I dont think ill ever see things the same way......the whole situation could only be summed up as a, fat, not so nun.
  • i<3Shroomsi<3Shrooms Acolyte
    edited January 2011
    The "bath salt" is good, but the 2c-I I just recovered from, I was trippin, with jamie for damn near 24 hours and it was hard...I dont think ill ever see things the same way......the whole situation could only be summed up as a, fat, not so nun.

Soudns good :thumbsup:

My friend just took a light dose of 2ce to test it out.... hmmm
    edited January 2011
    ....the whole situation could only be summed up as a, fat, not so nun.

lolwut:confused: