Being single of Valentines day

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited January 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Every. Fucking. Year I see some retards who join the groups on Facebook entitled "LIKE IF UR GONNA BE SINGLE ON VALENTINES DAY THIS YEAR"...why? Did I miss a meeting where people HAD to be in relationships? Who the fuck said? If those groups weren't bad enough, you have people visibly complaining about having 'nobody' on Valentines day.

Is that what we have become? You need that 1 perswon as your friends suck, you have no drugs and no life to keep you happy, so you must resort to retarded baww tactics?
Fuck you. I'll be out with my mates celebrating the fact I am single, happy, doing what I want with my life and the fact some materialistic whore isn't making my life Hell. This is a shout-out to all the sensible women on here, but there is a severe lack of them round my way.

But yes. Valentines day. Biggest load of horse shit ever, and for a good reason, too.

Comments

• warbeastwarbeast Regular
    edited January 2011
    But there's chocolates....
  • NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited January 2011
    Better known as pussy-whipped day. Most holidays are a complete fucking farce; as far as I'm concerned, yule; Easter (the original pagan version); birthdays; nationalistic and Father's day are the only holidays which should be encouraged.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited January 2011
    Oh bollocks I made a typo in my moral-high-horse posting moment.
    But true dat. I just don't get why people feel sad they are single on Valentines Day. I know a 17 year old that was "suicidal" because she felt so pressured to get a relationship, so she rushed into it, lost it to a dickhead and is now in a worse position, with Valentines Day a fortnight or so away.

Seriously. I'm glad I'm free of any retard-ties, that I have great mates who support me like a partner, and a lifestyle that most girls would despise as I enjoy it too much.
  • edited January 2011
    LOL OP has too much acne to be considered attractive by his peers. In a few years he will no longer be making posts like this.
  • AnarchyMasterAnarchyMaster Regular
    edited January 2011
    1. Smoke a bunch of weed and go to a bar.
    2. Find a girl and get her to smoke weed with you.
    3. ???
    4. Profit
  • LuxJigabooLuxJigaboo Regular
    edited January 2011
    When someone first sees this thread they might think that you are going to complain about being single on valentines day, but you are actually complaining about the people who talk about being single on valentines day.

funny how these things turn out
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited January 2011
    Negrophobe wrote: »
    Better known as pussy-whipped day. Most holidays are a complete fucking farce; as far as I'm concerned, yule; Easter (the original pagan version); birthdays; nationalistic and Father's day are the only holidays which should be encouraged.

This pretty much sums up my feelings on the holiday.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited January 2011
    lolbuymestuff
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited January 2011
    LOL OP has too much acne to be considered attractive by his peers. In a few years he will no longer be making posts like this.

Don't have any acne at all. In fact, I am sleeping with multiple women, but I just hate commitment with a passion. Vozhde covered it.
  • edited January 2011
    I am as guilty as anyone of getting maudlin on valentines day when I'm single. I pout and drink more than usual, it's hard to to feel the odd twinge of self pity when the whole lovey dovey shit is being thrown in your face every time you turn the corner. I have a girlfriend this year, and plan on the standard flowers, sweets(heart shaped cheesecake!), and card, because she loves that sort of stuff. I am doing it because I love my girl and want to make her happy, not because I feel pressured to by corporate bullshit, I will make the card and the cheesecake myself, so the only pockets I am lining are those of the florist, and as I like giving live plants for v-day, at least I'll get my moneys worth there too.

C/O
    "she already blows me anytime I ask nice, so I really have no use for Valentines day."
  • edited January 2011
    I'm a hopeless romantic, so I think I'd probably enjoy Valentine's Day if I weren't single on it.

:angry: But that's never happened :angry:

:sad: So this year I'll probably just get stoned and hate my life :sad:

:mad: Just like every other day :mad:
  • edited January 2011
    Vineman wrote: »
    I'm a hopeless romantic, so I think I'd probably enjoy Valentine's Day if I weren't single on it.

:angry: But that's never happened :angry:

:sad: So this year I'll probably just get stoned and hate my life :sad:

:mad: Just like every other day :mad:
    I will hold your hand and smoke weed with you on valentines day
    no homo
  • mynicknamemynickname Acolyte
    edited January 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    Don't have any acne at all. In fact, I am sleeping with multiple women, but I just hate commitment with a passion. Vozhde covered it.

pics are it didn't happen...
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited January 2011
    ive always how that day got so far away from its origins
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited January 2011
    For the last 4 years or so I've spent my Valentine's Day at strip clubs and such. Feels good man.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited January 2011
    This year will be my first ever not being single on Valentines Day. I don't have to do anything, I'll still get to fuck her but I want to buy her chocolates and stuff anyway. Maybe Negrophobe and DirtySanchez would say I'm "pussy whipped" but I don't think so. For instance: she cooks for me and cleans house and sucks my dick. The least I could do is buy her some fucking chocolates and flowers for swallowing.