Comments

• angryonionangryonion Just some guy
    edited January 2011
    DUHHH DAAAA UUUgTaEEwQYAJUUU.
    ?WAAaaTHE FUck??>>""/tHIIsdMakks No SeEnNse:fap::fap:
    CP Yu SE ME?
  • skyclaw441skyclaw441 Regular
    edited January 2011
    Although it looks like English would be the easiest and most practical choice immediately, I would much rather have Latin as the international language. Although it's not practical, it's a fucking cool idea, I think.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited January 2011
    All of the civilized world speaks English at least as a second language so I think that should be the official world language.
  • AmieAmie Regular
    edited January 2011
    There already is a standard language for most international communication. It's called English. It's been Latin for a long time because of the influence the Roman empire had on science and trade in the world, now it's English and that's probably gonna last for quite a while too, seeing as how it's the de facto standard in computer science.
  • uofmcamarouofmcamaro Regular
    edited February 2011
    Although English is spoken by most of the world (at least as a second language) it is one of the hardest to learn.

Any of the romance languages would be good. Generally you can understand some of all if you know one well.
  • themanej2001themanej2001 Semo-Regulars
    edited March 2011
  • SeitzySeitzy Acolyte
    edited March 2011
    Actually, English is listed as a "Germanic" language.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_language
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited March 2011
    When I was a younger man I fought with a group that was loosely affiliated with the SCA called the Tuchux. I say affiliated becasue none of the Tuchux were card carrying SCA dogs. In any event when we were "in persona" we would often speak using a series of five "official" guttural sounds around none Tuchux just for shits and giggles. IT is amazing how much information can actually be communicated with a method like in this video or the method I just described. Of course the more you know the person the easier it is to do so.