Is Daguru banned too?

LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
edited January 2011 in Help and Suggestions
It seems like a ton of his posts are gone as well, did he delete them? I can understand banning Spectral over his alts, but I didn't think Daguru had actually broken any rules?

Comments

• VizierVizier Regular
    edited January 2011
    He probably deleted his posts. Who cares, most of them were bitching drama anyway, and DaGuru and Spectral are pretty much the same old pathetic faggotry.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited January 2011
    Hmmm, wasn't DaGuru the one that asked to be deleted after he deleted all his threads/posts? If memory is correct.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited January 2011
    Ok i thought DaGuru was Spectroll. Is this true?
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited January 2011
    First of all, I don't think anybody really believes Daguru and Spectral are the same person. Secondly if Daguru didn't break any rules he should be unbanned, period. Its really not that difficult to debate the guy, you just can't be lazy about it.
  • JBvenom777JBvenom777 New Arrival
    edited January 2011
    JestA wrote: »
    Ok i thought DaGuru was Spictroll. Is this true?
    ** fixed it for ya.
  • edited January 2011
    LouisCypher, they were both banned before they started a ton of otherwise non-existent drama and bullshit grudges. We gave them a fair chance, politely asked them to stop making drama here, and they both completely refused. Everything was fine before they got here and starting complaining about nothing. They were already gaying this place up PRETTY FUCKING HARD. I doubt anything like this will happen again. I'm going to do my BEST to maintain freedom of speech and lulz here. I hope this doesn't effect your opinion of this site because I think you're a cool poster. Feel free to PM me any time man.
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited January 2011
    I understand your position, I still think dealing with it like that was a mistake. Just my two cents, I doubt I'll have a reason to bring it up again.
  • 1357913579 Death Cog Machine
    edited January 2011
    Normally I'd agree, but it seems that where ever they go all they do is cause drama, and the place turns into a shithole shortly after. I'd like to see what happens without them.