For everyone that has wondered what its like to abuse Bupropian (Wellbutrin)[Publish]

Pile of JewsPile of Jews Regular
edited February 2011 in Man Cave
At about 10:30 last night I decided to take 2 Ambien CR, I was getting small visuals. For some reason, I decided to take a bunch of Wellbutrin (I took over 1,100mg).

This was a very fucked up experience, I was hallucinating like crazy and was getting verrrrry delusional. I would see these shadow people on my wall, I believed the 2 bigger shadows were a male and female doctor, who were monitoring me for something, and there was actually a very weird voice to go along with both of them. So, the rest of the night I lay in bed, watching and listening to the shadow "doctors", saw some static rainbow type things, watch things fall from my ceiling, breathing and melting walls/ceilings, and posters coming to life. The delusions are what really got me, your mind comes up with very strange ideas while under the influence of this drug.

I dont plan on doing it again because of the risk of seizures and cardiac arrest, but it was a damn good experience. I still haven't come completely out of the "trip" yet. I'm not hallucinating but my mind is foggy, and I keep getting thoughts that make no sense at all.

Comments

• DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited January 2011
    Interesting report. I took them once and they made me sick and jittery. Never again.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited January 2011
    Sorry for teh potentially retarded question, but have you ever done "proper" psychedelics or deleriants?
  • Pile of JewsPile of Jews Regular
    edited January 2011
    Yes I have
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited January 2011
    Wellbutrin made me jittery and when I tried drinking a few beers I became horribly sick.

Fuck Wellbutrin. Highschool hyper kid bullshit.
  • edited January 2011
    It's best not to fuck with weird pharmaceuticals.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited January 2011
    Not even a smaller dose? What's the lowest dose that still produces a decent effect?
    edited January 2011
    Mayberry wrote: »
    Not even a smaller dose? What's the lowest dose that still produces a decent effect?

Spazz is probably a small person.

Try about 600mgs your first time. I did 1,100+ Mgs along with Ambien, so that strengthened the hallucinogenic effects of both pils.
    edited January 2011
    Wellbutrin made me jittery and when I tried drinking a few beers I became horribly sick.

Fuck Wellbutrin. Highschool hyper kid bullshit.

No shit. You're not supposed to drink with these, for that reason.
  • High-PhenatedHigh-Phenated New Arrival
    edited January 2011
    lmfao, get real drugs you loser.
  • edited January 2011
    Never tried wellbutrin before, but I have had some fun with ambien.

I took some to help me to go sleep, but I didn't know that if you don't actually make an effort to fall asleep, you'll just stay awake and trip. So I took it and decided to just read wikipedia in bed until I felt tired. About an hour later I realize that the words on the page are floating around the screen, crashing into each other, with auditory collision sounds when the words would hit. They would collide and break apart into their separate letters, go spinning off from the momentum, etc. It was really neat.
  • NumberjumboNumberjumbo Regular
    edited January 2011
    New Arrival

Worse than acolyte.
  • edited January 2011
    Wellbutrin? That shit is fucking worse than ambien for fuck's sake. And ambien sucks unless you want to have a sleep deprevation-like trip. I mean seriously, that sounds like the worst idea in the world, be happy you didn't black out and wake up in a hospital/jail you retard.
    edited January 2011
    lmfao, get real drugs you loser.

Haha, fuck you n00b. Get off my internet. I HAVE real drugs at my disposal, but I decided to give these a try because of what I heard.
    edited January 2011
    Wellbutrin? That shit is fucking worse than ambien for fuck's sake. And ambien sucks unless you want to have a sleep deprevation-like trip. I mean seriously, that sounds like the worst idea in the world, be happy you didn't black out and wake up in a hospital/jail you retard.

Obviously I knew the risks Douchebag, as I stated in my post. I didnt take enough Ambien to black out, and I am prescribed Wellbutrin so I have a tolerance in the first place. Jesus Christ, people need to stay the fuck out of my thread if they're just going to make a time wasting comment on, "How retarded" this idea is. I KNOW! Do I give a fuck? Obviously not.
    edited January 2011
    Haha, fuck you n00b. Get off my internet. I HAVE real drugs at my disposal, but I decided to give these a try because of what I heard.

Oh, you're excused then...you have a reason for your stupidity.
    edited January 2011
    Fuck off seriously, I'm not in the mood for a cyber argument. There really was no reason for you to reply to my post, but apparently you just want to be fucking dickhead. Keep acting tough on the internet, its SoOoOooO c00l d00d, ur lyke srs bsns.

Dont reply to this.
    edited January 2011
  • edited January 2011
    I generally prefer real drugs but my mom gets shit tons of Wellbutrin. Maybe I'll give it another try. I tried using it recreationally a few times as a teenager. It kind of sucked from what I remember. My problem is I like drinking all the time so if the combination makes me sick I probably won't like it.

You're better of with real drugs imo. :o Unless it's all you have access to I guess.
    edited January 2011
    I have access to any REAL drug I want, Its just that I wanted to give it a shot one time to see what its like. Try it just dont drink with it.
  • c00nahc00nah Semo-Regulars
    edited January 2011
    Mayberry wrote: »

You ever go through with this? I'm curious cause I got some welbutrin in a desk drawer that I just put off as worthless till now.
  • Mudokon FarmerMudokon Farmer Acolyte
    edited January 2011
    I have access to any REAL drug I want, Its just that I wanted to give it a shot one time to see what its like.

Suuure. :thumbsdown:
  • abrnabrn Abrn
    edited January 2011
    Thats fuckin crazy dude! Never wouldve imagined. Ive heard some horrible shit about WB though so I would never try it. Im thinking the ambien was a contributor to why your experience was different from others.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited January 2011
    I have access to any REAL drug I want, Its just that I wanted to give it a shot one time to see what its like. Try it just dont drink with it.

I always hated the term "real drug". Every fucking drug is a "real drug". Some drugs may be lame and shitty but they are still very much real. Even aspirin is real and it is a drug. In fact anyone who uses the term "real drugs" is pretty much a faggot.:facepalm:
  • SliceSlice Regular
    edited January 2011
    I always hated the term "real drug". Every fucking drug is a "real drug". Some drugs may be lame and shitty but they are still very much real. Even aspirin is real and it is a drug. In fact anyone who uses the term "real drugs" is pretty much a faggot.:facepalm:

QFT

I had some fun on ambien a couple times, really only cool for the sleep deprivation type shit though, not really a fan of it but I was bored and it provided enough lulz for the time.

Ha this is a classic totse thread :thumbsup:
  • c00nahc00nah Semo-Regulars
    edited February 2011
    spazz wrote: »
    Anyone have any seizures yet?

All i remember, after the initial high was lots of pain.and then when i looked at erowid to find out wtf i took. I was well within seizure range

Yea i didn't go that high. I railed about half a pill (75mg)...and that stuff would have to fly me to the moon for me to do the rest.

Some effects though. bit more energy and mild euphoria. And numbness in the sinuses/mouth.