Jack Daniels Anyone?

Comments

• edited February 2011
    That's such a great idea. Hide your alcohol inside a loaf of bread or some pastry to sneak it into places. I feel retarded to have not come up with this idea :facepalm:
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited February 2011
    You'd get away with it at a game I guess? But if I walked into a concert with a loaf of bread, It'd look pretty suspect. :p
  • kfc v lotkfc v lot Regular
    edited February 2011
    Hmm that's a good idea if your goign to a festival I suppose but still.. Like has been said you'd look might dodgy..
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited February 2011
    Crafty, crafty niggers. Bravo!
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited February 2011
    Just bring a lady friend and hide your liquor in her vagina. If they try to search her she will scream rape.

Get a big jacket and cut a hole inside the side pocket. You will find that you can now hide and abundance if things in this jacket by putting them in this hole and moving them into other parts of the jacket.
  • edited February 2011
    Just bring a lady friend and hide your liquor in her vagina. If they try to search her she will scream rape.

Get a big jacket and cut a hole inside the side pocket. You will find that you can now hide and abundance if things in this jacket by putting them in this hole and moving them into other parts of the jacket.

LOL, I like this idea. Not sure I know/would like to fuck any girls who could fit a whole bottle up her clunge though, so there might be a slight problem there.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited February 2011
    I hate the fact that women can and DO smuggle things in their axe wounds. Sexism at it's finest!
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited February 2011

As simple as it sounds, this works wonders. I've smuggled all sorts of shit (yes, alcohol included) into places like movie theaters, parks, school, etc.

Too bad I can't wear big jackets too often in this place.
  • IndulgenceIndulgence Regular
    edited February 2011
    Who the hell brings a loaf of bread into an event? That in itself seems suspicious.

However I have snuck weed into concerts because they didn't pat down women. :cool:
  • ocelot37ocelot37 Semo-Regulars
    edited February 2011
    Cause sometimes you just gotta make a sandwich, and I guess hiding it in a bucket of KFC would just be too damned racist. Then it would be Hennessey.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited February 2011
    Indulgence wrote: »
    However I have snuck weed into concerts because they didn't pat down women. :cool:
    Females get searched where I am. They use manly looking woman cops/security to frisk them @ concerts.
    They seem more concerned about alcohol than weed. After all! How many brawls have you seen in a bar compared to a 420 sesh? :)
  • PhilosoraptorPhilosoraptor Regular
    edited February 2011
    1. Buy a camelbak
    2. Fill with beer or mixed drink of your choice
    3. Get shitfaced at a sporting event or festival for way less