Hangovers

MarijuanasaurusMarijuanasaurus Regular
edited February 2011 in Spurious Generalities
I wish to live to see the day when someone creates a beer that does not give hangovers. The whole idea of a hangover is moronic. Its like your bodies way of repenting for the sins you have commit ed upon it. Its unavoidable and it SUCKS.

People should just start saying "HEY! I want to feel like shit tomorrow morning so Im gonna go get drunk until I forget everything I did the night before."

Fuck.

Comments

• VizierVizier Regular
    edited February 2011
    Hangover is basically dehydration. Beer is mostly water so it makes you piss a lot, hence actually loosing body liquids. Drinking lots of water before sleeping and eating something helps.

Yeah I hate them as well. The older you get the harsher they become :(
  • MarijuanasaurusMarijuanasaurus Regular
    edited February 2011
    I know that cure, but when you just get home from the bar, and youre in your room fucking tired, the bed just calls to you and you dont feel like getting your lazy ass up and getting some water.
  • My Mom Is DeadMy Mom Is Dead Regular
    edited February 2011
    Vizier wrote: »

Oh. Fuck.
  • edited February 2011
    Beer is mostly water so it makes you piss a lot, hence actually loosing body liquids

WTF? Alcohol is a diuretic which is why it makes you piss a lot - not because "beer is mostly water".
  • AnarchyMasterAnarchyMaster Regular
    edited February 2011
    Drink water/take multivitamin after you're done getting drunk! It's that fuckin simple, bitch!
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited February 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    WTF? Alcohol is a diuretic which is why it makes you piss a lot - not because "beer is mostly water".

Oh. True that. You still piss much more when drinking beer than say, whiskey or something.

Speaking of hangovers I gotz one right now. Fucking Sundays.
  • GrinchGrinch Regular
    edited February 2011
    Beer is mostly water so it makes you piss a lot
    trx100 wrote: »

It is when you are drinking Tecate.
  • edited February 2011

Don't I know it...

I never understood hangovers when I was younger. I never felt that sick, just groggy. Then one time it was a whole different story. Now sometimes I get a good 2 day hangover from drinking heavy over a weekend. Getting older sucks in many ways. This is one of them.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited February 2011
    I barely drink, yay! That said, opiates can give you a bitch of a hangover I've found.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited February 2011
    only kind of hangover i have is from alcohol. guess i'm lucky in that sense.