Whos gonna win it?? I'm goin with the steelers all day

167645_500329398667_658508667_6315513_1069964_n.jpg

That's a great picture lol
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited February 2011
    Green Bay 21 Pittsburgh 17
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited February 2011
    I'm pretty confident that Green Bay takes this. And they better win Fuck Pittsburgh getting another super bowl victory.
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited February 2011
    lol @ OP's pic. I can't wait for this shit I'm ready to get wasted and watch 2 kick ass teams.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited February 2011
    I want Green Bay to win. I normally wouldn't give a fuck but I really don't want to hear that goddamn "black and yellow" song anymore.

"black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow"

I'm so tired of that shit. :facepalm:
  • homeslice4700homeslice4700 Regular
    edited February 2011
    I want Green Bay to win. I normally wouldn't give a fuck but I really don't want to hear that goddamn "black and yellow" song anymore.

"black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow"

I'm so tired of that shit. :facepalm:

• Icee WeinerIcee Weiner Regular
    edited February 2011
    I'm a Packer fan. Have been all my life, (naturally, living in Wisconsin). That being said, Green Bay is gonna win it.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited February 2011
    dislike both teams, but im gonna watch every snap. im thinking gb wins 24-17
    edited February 2011
    The Pack is back!!! Superbowl Champs!!!!!
    edited February 2011
    Worst half time show ever :facepalm: The Black Eyed Peas are going to get such bad publicity from that horrible performance.

Christina Aguilera also disgraced our country with that shitty ass version of the national anthem:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
    edited February 2011
    even though I'm not a fan of the black eyed peas I still enjoyed the half time show
    edited February 2011
    Even Slash couldn't save the halftime show.
    edited February 2011
    even though I'm not a fan of the black eyed peas I still enjoyed the half time show

How does it feel knowing that the steelers lost to the superior team tonight?
    edited February 2011
    Green Bay 21 Pittsburgh 17
    Not the
    Worst half time show ever :facepalm: The Black Eyed Peas are going to get such bad publicity from that horrible performance.

Yeah, I thought it was gonna be Black Guys Peed, image how pissed off I was. ;)
    Christina Aguilera also disgraced our country with that shitty ass version of the national anthem:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

QFT

[SOUNDCLOUD]
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited February 2011
    The rest of the world reports on the Super Bowl Ads, barely covering the game.

I only realised it was football and not baseball recently.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited February 2011
    good game, especially starting the first half 21-3.
    edited February 2011
    greenbay isnt superior.. greenbay fucking sucks balls they couldn't do shit all game except pick up on bens mistakes.. thats all it was
    edited February 2011
    greenbay isnt superior.. greenbay fucking sucks balls they couldn't do shit all game except pick up on bens mistakes.. thats all it was

:facepalm:
  • TSAoDTSAoD Regular
    edited February 2011
    :facepalm:

Can't think of anything, too lazy for an original thought oh wait I'll just bring out ol' facepalm.
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited February 2011
    Even Slash couldn't save the halftime show.

This.

Kim Kardashian commercial :fap::fap:
    edited February 2011
    duuude wrote: »
    this.

Kim kardashian commercial :fap::fap:

qft
    edited February 2011

^This is why they call the them Squealer's fans.

Pro Tip:

The Packers D caused Rottenbooger to make bad decisions and took the ball away three times. Then, all three time, the Packers turned those mistakes ,which they caused, into touchdowns.

Of course if you are saying the Packers suck then what does that say about Pittsburgh if they can't beat such a suck team?

You are the reason why so many people hate the Squealers. All there fans are whiny little excuse making cry babies.
    edited February 2011
    ^This is why they call the them Squealer's fans.

Pro Tip:

The Packers D caused Rottenbooger to make bad decisions and took the ball away three times. Then, all three time, the Packers turned those mistakes ,which they caused, into touchdowns.

Of course if you are saying the Packers suck then what does that say about Pittsburgh if they can't beat such a suck team?

You are the reason why so many people hate the Squealers. All there fans are whiny little excuse making cry babies.

STFU I just speak the truth and anyone else who watched the game knows the truth too.. greenbays offense is straight up garbage and they're in the NFC.. enough said
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited February 2011
    I just smoked a superbowl :cool:
    edited February 2011
    STFU I just speak the truth and anyone else who watched the game knows the truth too.. greenbays offense is straight up garbage and they're in the NFC.. enough said

So in other words your reaction is the typical crybaby response we have all come to expect from Squealers fans over the years. Once more you have unwittingly insulted Pittsburgh. You see Green Bay had the number 4 rated offense in the league this year while Pittsburgh was rated 8th in offense. So if the packers offense was "garbage" what does that make Pittsburgh.

The bottom line is Pittsburgh was the underdog as determined by folks who know more about the game than you or I ever will. Green Bay of course showed the world why the were the odds on favorite to win the game.

Now unless you need a diaper change or a fresh binky try providing some relevant commentary on a Super Bowl that was rated in the 84 percentile range for most memorable Super Bowls.

Oh, here maybe this will make you feel better. Since you claim everyone who watched the game knows the truth. Here is a little poll from the fans straight off of the NFL site.
    Which team has the best chance of returning to the Super Bowl soon?

68%
    Green Bay Packers

32%
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    So if you are right, and the Packer's offense really is "garbage" and everyone knows the truth then what do the results of this poll from "everyone" say about the Squealers?

Oh, one last thing son, offense wins football games but defense wins championships and the Pack's defense showed up stronger on Sunday then the boys in black and mold. So deal with it while I revel in your sorrow.

inb4mosquealing
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited February 2011
    greenbays offense is straight up garbage and they're in the NFC.. enough said

Feel free to dislike the Packers, (god damned cheeseheads :angry:) but that's just plain wrong. The Packers offense was beast all year. Even more impressive is that they maintained a solid performance every week without a strong run game.
    Green Bay's defense stepped up big time for the Superbowl. They performed how I thought Pittsburgh would.

What's being in the NFC have to do with anything? :mad: