Nine-year-old girl shot in the throat by her brother!

DfgDfg Admin
edited February 2011 in Spurious Generalities
A nine-year-old girl was 'accidentally' shot by her brother but kept it quiet until the following day when a teacher at her school realised what had happened.

The two children had been left home alone in Wisconsin, when they heard a dog barking and thought someone was trying to break into their home. They went to get a 9mm handgun from a room in the house, Green Bay police said.

The girl’s older brother, who is aged between 11 and 12, shot her just below the throat - apparently by mistake - while handling the gun, but then tried to hide the wound by bandaging it while their father was still out at work.

Idiots

Comments

• DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited February 2011
    :facepalm: It's stupid shit like this that liberals love to use when trying to increase gun control.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited February 2011
    Jesus Christ! And she "kept it quiet"?

That said, I can't see how gun control laws would help this out. Punishing the Country because a stupid Dad left out his pistol? I'm with you there, DS. At least the kid had the balls and courage to at least attempt to bandage the wound! Can't have been black...and lol@Daily Mail. That Paper donated money to the Nazis and Blackshirts in the UK. It's like the Fox News of the UK.
  • RolfRolf Regular
    edited February 2011
    The idiot father shouldn't have children nor firearms, states Rolf. However, Rolf believes that this doesn't mean that responsible, sane, firearm owners should be punished, finishes Rolf.
  • edited February 2011
    Wow. That's incredible, imagine being shot in the throat when you were 9, let alone being much older. That shit would HURT. Amazing.
  • IndulgenceIndulgence Regular
    edited February 2011
    :facepalm: It's stupid shit like this that liberals love to use when trying to increase gun control.

Yep.

Have a friend who thinks gun owners will shoot someone when they get angry and that owning a gun is like being able to "play God." I don't know why I'm friends with him.
  • NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited February 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    lol@Daily Mail. That Paper donated money to the Nazis and Blackshirts in the UK. It's like the Fox News of the UK.

What's wrong with that? The BUF had a lot of support, the shit that the left speaks about cable street is such horseshit; it was a peaceful protest going on which some antifa got its messy paws into and saw the opportunity to march against them.

The daily mail is the one paper I see actually talking about the problems of the current government and on immigration and the cons of multiculturalism. For that purpose it's much better than some piece of shit like The Guardian. Even the daily star is better than the guardian. The daily star is number 2 choice.
  • Turd_SmasherTurd_Smasher Regular
    edited February 2011
    That girl is a badass. I bet she shaves her pussy with a broken beer bottle.
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited February 2011
    That girl is tough as fuck.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited February 2011
    So she has an extra hole...