I couldn't sleep last night.

edited February 2011 in Life
I hated it. It seemed like I was waking up every hour or so, only to listen to the sound of the pump in my fish tank churning out water. I think I was awake for most of the night, bordering somewhere between being asleep and being awake. Not sure how much REM sleep I got, I don't remember having any dreams which is odd for me.

Don't you just hate being kept awake by something, or not being able to sleep for no reason?

:mad:

Comments

• StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited February 2011
    Yeah it sucks. I usually only get around 4 hours which is fine but I need that fucking 4 hours. :mad:
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited February 2011
    Medical reasons mean I am up for a few hours each night, especially when I have a shitty belly. Mostly it's just pain and so I have to sleep on my front. No spoonin' here! It's impossible for me :(
  • SilosighbinSilosighbin Regular
    edited February 2011
    I hate when that happens. It's like you can't really tell if you were awake or asleep most of the night, probably bordering in between the two. This always happen to me when I have something important on the next day (Such as the job interview I had a week or so ago), or I'm excited about something (Like going on holiday)
  • homeslice4700homeslice4700 Regular
    edited February 2011
    Happens to me every night unless I take pills from the doc
  • edited February 2011
    Melatonin/Booze/Drugs before bed.
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited February 2011
    As a kid i used to dream about myself going to sleep.
    Best Imagination ever.

The worst thing is when your clothes get all twisted and become uncomfortable then you've got to move around to straighten them out.

I usually have trouble sleeping when there is something subconsciously worrying me