If you had to show an alien the world for a week...

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited February 2011 in Spurious Generalities
After watching this program about Amish kids going to London for a week during Rumspringa, I wondered what you would show an Alien fron another planet, who for arguments sake can understand English. Where would you take them? What historical events would you tell them about?

I think I'd show them the major Capital Cities (London, New York, Moscow, beijing etc), then talk about how Humanity repeats the same mistakes over again, but become more covert. Also show them films and great achievements of Humanity. We would also discuss power sources on their planet and learn something from them.

Comments

• dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited February 2011
    I would get it stoned and try to sex it (as long as it was a female).
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited February 2011
    I was gonna say! How could I forget showing them drugs? Derp.
  • edited February 2011
    I'm not sure, but by the time we were done they would hate hippies as much as I do.
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited February 2011
    dr rocker wrote: »
    I would get it stoned and try to sex it (as long as it was a female).

By that logic, you would have no problems fucking a female camel.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited February 2011
    My enormous penis
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited February 2011
    I would show it our guns. kill it and sell it to people in japan who will probly make it into some kinda soup or some shit. O and eat it. i would definitly eat some alien meat.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited February 2011
    i want to molest your mother.
  • HTS-NoobHTS-Noob Regular
    edited February 2011
    I'd explain foreign exchange programs first. After the week was up, I'd go with the alien.

After that I'd uhh... well shit, I'd show it the internet. Wikipedia. I'd show it movies. I'd play it some music. Some classical. Something with soul. Fuck. Then I'd play it some rock. Some rap. Some metal. I'd show it paintings. I don't know why - I've never appreciated visual works of art that much.

I'd show it footage of nuclear bombs. I'd show it pictures of WWII and WWI and teach it all about war as best I could.

That's pretty much it. Also I'd show it the pyramids and a ton of other massive structures if I could. In person.

Then I'd show it the Ancient Aliens series, and be like "so, was that you guys?" to everything the show mentions.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited February 2011
    I'd have to get some alien coke from him.

Then party with strippers, take them back to my

apt. do more coke, fuck them, alil more coke

pass out. repeat
  • ScuDScuD Regular
    edited February 2011
    1.Show the entity the boreal forest's. attempt to discuss the ecosystems of the planet and their diversity. learn about the entity's home world, and it's environment.

2.go to mount. Everest, then snow board down it. then ask what the entity would do for fun if i came to visit on its native planet.

3.Organize a totse meet-up and have the entity as the guest of honor.

4.go to an AA meeting.

5.go tot he library, then visit Google.

6. enjoy a festival or special holiday on every continent. (Chinese new year, Christmas, Oktoberfest)

7. go to Africa and cure aids.

8. talk about sex. give a demonstration. or many.

9. trade video games.

10. have a slinky race, and then read Calvin and Hobbes

11. meet the worlds comedians

12. meet the worlds philosophers

13. spend our last day with my most special friends, and their families. BBQ, roast corn, some beers, the hot sun and the lake front. at night; guitar, songs, stories, more beers and possibly an intense unforgettable spiritual experience. i would teach the being about our togetherness that makes life sweet.:thumbsup:
    Then i would...

suvqzd.jpg
  • edited February 2011
    I'd probably take it out for a walk, or maybe even a drive. I'm sure it would enjoy the idea of using a car :D Other than that, show it things which we see in our everyday lives, as it would find them interesting (probably).
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited February 2011
    By that logic, you would have no problems fucking a female camel.

Your logic is sound.
  • PhilosoraptorPhilosoraptor Regular
    edited February 2011
    VIP lounge at a titty bar.
  • angryonionangryonion Just some guy
    edited February 2011
    Aliens don't give a fuck.
    Anything you could show an intelligent life form that managed to travel 50 light years too get here would be like your little 2 year old cousin showing you his booger collection.
    Aliens are not impressed with us do to their lack of interest.
  • PhilosoraptorPhilosoraptor Regular
    edited February 2011
    angryonion wrote: »
    Aliens don't give a fuck.
    Anything you could show an intelligent life form that managed to travel 50 light years too get here would be like your little 2 year old cousin showing you his booger collection.
    Aliens are not impressed with us do to their lack of interest.

There is a lot of truth to this. Earth is pretty much the backwoods Alabama trailer park of the galaxy.