What are your major facepalm moments?

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited February 2011 in Spurious Generalities
I just came up from a walk to town to get some bits (paper pads, soup etc) and on the way up, realised it was a bit cold (I was going commando. Need to do laundry), look down and realise my zipper on my jeans is undone.

:facepalm:
Nice.

Yours?

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited February 2011
    Whenever I read your threads :facepalm:
  • ScuDScuD Regular
    edited February 2011
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited February 2011
  • ScuDScuD Regular
    edited February 2011
  • edited February 2011
    When I broke my bong just now.

I was cleaning it (And this is the nice, new, thick, "Extremely durable" bong made from "Schott Duran Pyrex") and as the glass that makes up the joint comes into contact with the sink faucet, it shatters like it was made of fucking nothing. I didn't even feel the fucking impact of the glass on the faucet. I just heard broken glass and saw that it was completely fucked. And then I realize how thin the fucking glass around the joint is (Where there was supposed to be more motherfucking glass, for added strength). It's so thin around the joint, it looks like they wanted it to fucking break.

I have been so fucking angry and distraught over this.

EDIT: And some fucking moron smashed my backup bong (The one that, even if some shit like what happened today were to occur, would make everything alright.) after I lent it to them for a day.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited February 2011
    ^^ you should defentily take it out on your mom

for this.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited February 2011
    Mayberry wrote: »
    Whenever I read your threads :facepalm:

t972.gif

Also just now I had my Dad text me - causing me to move my hand suddenly and spill squash all over my 360. I am buzzing my bollocks off on Tramadol (tried eating solid food today, didn't go well) and as my tolerance is almost fuck all (not had it for ~8 days) 350mg has turned me into a bumbling tweaker.
  • edited February 2011
    ^^ you should defentily take it out on your mom

for this.

That's the worst part. I'm pissed off and there's nothing to do about it.
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited February 2011
    having a workmate look over your shoulder when youre browsing the most NSFW thread on totse.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited February 2011
    When I checked this thread.

lol GOATSE!
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited February 2011
    That time I thought it'd be fun to bump a 10mg line of 2c-E
  • PhilosoraptorPhilosoraptor Regular
    edited February 2011
    I was saying bye to my friends at a bar because I was leaving with 2 girls I met, then before I made it out of the bar I stumbled off a ledge, faceplanted, and ended up chipping a tooth and fracturing several others. Not to mention large scrapes on my face.

Actually had to get a root canal on one of the teeth today, at least I got nitrous :D
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited February 2011
    I was saying bye to my friends at a bar because I was leaving with 2 girls I met, then before I made it out of the bar I stumbled off a ledge, faceplanted, and ended up chipping a tooth and fracturing several others. Not to mention large scrapes on my face.

Actually had to get a root canal on one of the teeth today, at least I got nitrous :D

lol, i have chipped some toofs leaving a bar too. faceplanting sucks. my hands didn't even try to help it seems.