Urban Ninja

blamehoffmanblamehoffman Regular
edited February 2011 in Man Cave
Ive decided to drop out of school and fight crime in the Spirit of the Old Shinobi Warriors, here's what Ive got so far

Krav Maga training (two years)

some knives and a retractable night stick

and I've been thinking about learning Parkour to help me traverse obstacles

any advice from interested individuals or seasoned urban ninjas would be appreciated.

Comments

• acid_dropacid_drop Regular
    edited February 2011
    Ive decided to drop out of school and fight crime in the Spirit of the Old Shinobi Warriors, here's what Ive got so far

Krav Maga training (two years)

some knives and a retractable night stick

and I've been thinking about learning Parkour to help me traverse obstacles

any advice from interested individuals or seasoned urban ninjas would be appreciated.

I suggest a firearm. Comes in very handy against armed assailants.
  • AmieAmie Regular
    edited February 2011
    These days you can't be a successfull ninja if you don't know your way around computers. You don't need to be a hacker, but you should at least know the basics like how to reset a user's password, where to find and how to copy interesting files quickly and how to protect your own computer and data (read the truecrypt guide) on windows, linux and OSX.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited February 2011
    Get a pistol and make a silencer for it.
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited February 2011
    reduce the risk, by using a precision rifle
  • edited February 2011
    Amie wrote: »
    These days you can't be a successfull ninja if you don't know your way around computers. You don't need to be a hacker, but you should at least know the basics like how to reset a user's password, where to find and how to copy interesting files quickly and how to protect your own computer and data (read the truecrypt guide) on windows, linux and OSX.

If real ninjas were around today, you can bet your sweet ass they would know how to hack and gather dox.

OP, do it, just be sure of your targets. A buddy of mine once approached me to help him and some friends drive a suspected pedo out to the edge of town and work him over a bit. Turns out the guys ex was just being a douche and the whole thing was a lie.
  • FONFON Regular
    edited February 2011
    Consult this guy for advice.

• edited February 2011
    /\ this guy is my new hero, I wonder if the dude who chased after him after he pushed his girlfriend into the lake ever caught up with him.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited February 2011
    For some reason he reminded me of David Tenant.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited February 2011
    Get laid. That's the first rule of Urban Ninja!
  • RolfRolf Regular
    edited February 2011
    Screw being a ninja, exclaims Rolf, just strap oneself into the animus and live through the memories of your Assassin ancestors. After long exposure, you will be able to use their abilities due to the bleed effect, states Rolf.
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited February 2011
    Dfg wrote: »

Youre-a-star-...-female-ninjas-throw-a-few-shurikens-5976696.jpg

my loins are quivering in anticipation
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited February 2011
  • blamehoffmanblamehoffman Regular
    edited February 2011
    Dfg wrote: »

Nah. I'm afraid of girls.