Zoklet refugee internment and re education camp.

(speaking through bullhorn)

Good afternoon, we the totse.community are happy to have you here, despite our traditional welcome of derision and insult. Please know that you are safe and will be fed, de loused, and given appropriate housing. Sanitary facilities are lacking at this point, so keep your shit to yourselves.

Please recognize that this is a true free speech forum, and that any interesting thread you may add is welcome. Given that you now have the right to express yourselves without fear of banishment, realize also that this comes with responsibility. Much is tolerated here, but to claw your way up from merely cruising for lulz and being tolerated should be your first goal. Informative posts about crime, hacking, drugs, and fucking shit up with acid/electricity/explosions are a good way to get out of this camp.

Now form into groups of three and choose one person to go to the special happy floral scented showers we have in that brick building, thats it, don't be afraid to convince your choice of his/her destiny using any means at your disposal. The survivors may now begin training at acolyte level. Enjoy.

This camp needs wardens as well, please post your choice of weaponry and the punitive measures you would carry out.

C/O
"Just call me overlord for now"

Comments

• MarijuanasaurusMarijuanasaurus Regular
    edited February 2011
    *walks in with pants around ankles*
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited February 2011
    how bout i call you lord faggot.

this thread sucks nigar dick!
  • edited February 2011
    Off to the showers with you SmallBaldPeepee, or wait, just report to the spelling and grammar hut, for now, I have plans for you.
    And should you wish to call me "Lord Faggot" while I have you tied up, this will be acceptable, perhaps lulzy.
  • edited February 2011
    *walks in with pants around ankles*

Please report to the stoner lounge for guard duty, pants are optional.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited February 2011
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited February 2011
    I'll just watch.
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited February 2011
    Reporting for duty, Overlord SIR!
  • edited February 2011
    J. Madrox, lemmee see, oh lucky you, you're in the lab, please don't make a mess, and just ask if you need "volunteers".
  • edited February 2011
    This thread makes me want to join the marines and kill shit, like on Jarhead.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited February 2011
    So where can I smack er correct some refugees?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited February 2011
    *Rides along on his mighty camel*

So, Whats durking out here?
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited February 2011
    I wholeheartedly approve of this thread and the objectives contained herein.
  • edited February 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    *Rides along on his mighty camel*

So, Whats durking out here?

*comes to attention, salutes camel*

We have a good perimeter set up and are ready to start accepting refugee claims. The "showers" are operational as are the lab and the interrogation rooms. I'm not sure when the tide will hit, there are a few people milling about the holding pens waiting to be sorted now, but I can sense their lurking multitudes. Personally I hope we don't have to use the showers.
    So where can I smack er correct some refugees?

Nothing much yet, DarkOne, I appoint you chief interrogator. Uncomfortable they shall feel, yes?

C/O
    "Sanchez!, where the hell is Sanchez?, he should have been here by now, fuck I need to get some sleep, someone guard the gate."
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited February 2011
    *Penis in hand, cocked & loaded* I'll guard the gate.
    edited February 2011
    *comes to attention, salutes camel*

We have a good perimeter set up and are ready to start accepting refugee claims. The "showers" are operational as are the lab and the interrogation rooms. I'm not sure when the tide will hit, there are a few people milling about the holding pens waiting to be sorted now, but I can sense their lurking multitudes. Personally I hope we don't have to use the showers.

Nothing much yet, DarkOne, I appoint you chief interrogator. Uncomfortable they shall feel, yes?

C/O
    "Sanchez!, where the hell is Sanchez?, he should have been here by now, fuck I need to get some sleep, someone guard the gate."

*Oils up the thumb screws and breaks out the fancy leather hood*
  • GrinchGrinch Regular
    edited February 2011
    This camp needs wardens as well, please post your choice of weaponry and the punitive measures you would carry out.
    Personally I hope we don't have to use the showers.

I'll man the electric chair. :mad:

I brought my own sponges.

green-mile-o.gif
  • edited February 2011
    Clearly you don't use a sponge if you want the results to be anything like the ones in that GIF of the Green Mile :D
  • LordWormLordWorm Regular
    edited February 2011
    Grinch wrote: »
    green-mile-o.gif

Looks like they covered that sponge in barium nitrate/aluminum flash powder.
  • GrinchGrinch Regular
    edited February 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    Clearly you don't use a sponge if you want the results to be anything like the ones in that GIF of the Green Mile :D

In respect to matters concerning public image, standard protocol requires the use of a sponge.

Whether or not the "executioner" (Mr. Grinch) decides to moisten said sponge, is dependent upon individual circumstance.

We wouldn't want to allow the public to think that our organization was by any means unethical. :)
    edited February 2011
    I need at least one drug savvy "Volunteer".
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited February 2011
    What are my duty's CO?:o
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited February 2011
    MissingMuse reporting for duty. I'll take the Northwest tower. I'll make sure to be diligent in shooting any pris- uh... refugees who are out of line.
  • edited February 2011
    Grinch wrote: »
    I'll man the electric chair. :mad:

I brought my own sponges.

Sorry grinch, your post count is a little low for such a position, help out Madrox in the lab perfecting new "soaps" for the "showers", this should be both fun and informative for you, and I will certainly consider you the first time an individual execution is required.
    I need at least one drug savvy "Volunteer".

I sent grinch over, I need an array of chems for interrogation purposes, and a big bag of mysterious red capsules for myself, also the showers need a "soap" with better spazmodic properties, I want full out convulsions not just little twitches.
    What are my duty's CO?:o

Ah Sanchez, I've been waiting for you, I need you to be the Grand Inquisitor, and my second in command. Your duty is to flush out the refugees and bring them to the camp after tenderizing them a bit. You get a uniform with lots of shiny stuff, a handgun of your choice, and I would suggest a cattle prod as well. Find us some flesh Sanchez.

*places corncob pipe in mouth and aviator specs on eyes, takes large pull off pipe, has coughing fit, then stares out over the growing camp,"they're out there somewhere, we just gotta bring em in and wash out the zok"*

C/O
    "Oh my, this is rather fun"
    edited February 2011
    Well IDK about soap for showers, but I do know of some decent bath salts. Also, how "Mysterious" do you want these red pills? I love the interrogation process. :thumbsup:
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited February 2011
    Can I help with the re-education process?
  • edited February 2011
    Well IDK about soap for showers, but I do know of some decent bath salts. Also, how "Mysterious" do you want these red pills? I love the interrogation process. :thumbsup:

*takes J Madrox aside and whispers 'the showers are a holocaust reference, a bad one'*

And the pills should be mostly some various amphetamines and something to cause progressive dementia on my part, so as I become more cruel and unusual over time, be creative.
    edited February 2011
    Speed and low doses of datura in red pills. And a few other special ingrediants ;)

Oh, those "Showers", why didnt you say so....
    edited February 2011
    *Starts arresting and torturing innocent posters on suspicion of secret zoklet loyalties.:o
    edited February 2011
    Move along.
  • angryonionangryonion Just some guy
    edited February 2011
    I want guard duty.
    220px-Abu_Ghraib_53.jpg
    They will learn to respect us!!!
    edited February 2011
    angryonion wrote: »
    They will learn too respect us!!!

And you will learn the difference between 'too' and 'to.'
  • angryonionangryonion Just some guy
    edited February 2011
    Mayberry wrote: »

Fuck at this point I don't give a smelly spicks ass.
    At least I didn't put a 2 inthere:D
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited February 2011
    Don't forget 'two' 'tu', and '2' to. :o
    edited February 2011
    *Starts arresting and torturing innocent posters on suspicion of secret zoklet loyalties.:o

You know, for a guy with such fucked up political ideologies you crack me up more than anyone on this site. :thumbsup: :D
    edited February 2011
    I want guard duty.
    220px-Abu_Ghraib_53.jpg

You will also learn to link to an image that works.
    edited February 2011
    bornkiller wrote: »
    Don't forget 'two' 'tu', and '2' too. :o

Fixed.
  • edited February 2011
    Can I help with the re-education process?

Yes in fact, I place you in charge of the de-sensitization chambers, use the most robust hallucinogens made available by Doctor Madrox combined with the most graphic visuals you can find, don't mindwipe them completely, we want a little left to work with. Just make sure the concept of being whiny and butthurt is a distant memory.

C/O
    "MS paint, hmmmm......"
  • edited February 2011
    I want guard duty.
    220px-Abu_Ghraib_53.jpg

Take tower two and establish crossed fields of fire with Missing(seldom)Muse, use rubber bullets to get their attention, then kill them.
  • edited February 2011
    Could someone please find CommunistDaughter, and detain her. Find the DarkOne and tell him he has a customer. She looks clean, but you never know...
    edited February 2011
    She looks clean, but you never know...

IDK C/O, smells fishy from here...
  • edited February 2011
    IDK C/O, smells fishy from here...

Yep, bring her in, these pills are great by the way, I never really noticed:confused: how many lizards were around here until I started taking them.

*reaches into pocket, takes a couple more*
    edited February 2011
    If it looks like I'm here all the time it is because I use my phone for totse. I also use the remember me feature so I'm almost always logged in.... this only means I'm a good guard dog. I'll try not to pass out and fall out of the tower.
    edited February 2011
    Yep, bring her in, these pills are great by the way, I never really noticed:confused: how many lizards were around here until I started taking them.

*reaches into pocket, takes a couple more*

Here, have some acid laced GHB to wash those down
  • edited February 2011
    If it looks like I'm here all the time it is because I use my phone for totse. I also use the remember me feature so I'm almost always logged in.... this only means I'm a good guard dog. I'll try not to pass out and fall out of the tower.

Actually the Missing(seldom) was a reference to your aim.
    edited February 2011
    Oh... thanks. I am actually a crackshot.
    edited February 2011
    Could someone please find CommunistDaughter, and detain her. Find the DarkOne and tell him he has a customer. She looks clean, but you never know...

I shall locate the target and extract the required data.

Ummm... what did we want to know again?
    edited February 2011
    I'm sorry to say that Mayberry was found to be an enemy of totse and this was his fate.:(
    vietcong.JPG
    edited February 2011
    ^fuck off faggot, I'm a Chink, not a worthless piece of Nammer shit that does nothing but leech off everybody else :angry:
    edited February 2011
    ^fuck off faggot, I'm a Chink, not a worthless piece of Nammer shit that does nothing but leech off everybody else :angry:

U :mad:?
    edited February 2011
    U :mad:?

No, I just wanted to call you a faggot :hai: