14-year-old Rape Victim Beaten to Death by Islamic Court Ruling

DfgDfg Admin
edited February 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Hena Begum was a fourteen year old girl growing up in the Shariatpur region of Bangladesh until her forty year old cousin decided to rape her.

After she was raped, the rapist and his family then beat her until she was unconscious.

Next, the local Sharia (Islamic) courts ruled that yound Hena should receive 101 lashes for the crime of adultery — for the crime of being a child raped by an adult.

The Muslim clerics took the young girl, who still could not stand on her own, to a public square and proceeded to deliver the 101 lashes. After receiving 80 lashes, young Hena collapsed. Her family was allowed to take her to a hospital where she died from her wounds.

The child’s father, Dorbesh Khan, was also ordered to pay a fine equal to approximately $700 USD — quite a considerable sum in a nation which is suffering under the poverty which almost inevitably results from Islamic rule.

The rapist, Mahbub Khan, had been previously convicted of rape and sentenced to marry his rape victim. The rape victim from that encounter was one of the family members who helped beat young Hena unconscious before her “trial.” Mahbub has since disappeared in order to avoid punishment for this more recent rape.

What sort of people would beat a fourteen year old girl to death in a public square — and call it justice? This is not the sort of religious tolerance that I as a moral human being am willing to accept.

Linky

Hahha, little kitty got pwned. No surprise there. What sort of people you ask?

Muslims?

Fucking assholes. Although this story is unconfirmed and could be spiced up a bit but the fact remains an innocent was taken down by an unjust system which is male dominate and corrupt at the CORE.

Well, they should make it a law to tape these things. I bet the lash handler had a boner while beating her. FUCKING ANIMALS!

*fap fap*

wtf?

Comments

• angryonionangryonion Just some guy
    edited February 2011
    So do you think this type thing could be coming in Egypt if the Muslim brotherhood takes over?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited February 2011
    angryonion wrote: »
    So do you think this type thing could be coming in Egypt if the Muslim brotherhood takes over?

Yep without a fucking doubt.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited February 2011
    Yet another example of the barbaric nature inherent in the so called "religion of peace". If the Muslim hordes are not stopped what will prevent this from happening in white country's as well?
  • HellishHellish Regular
    edited February 2011
    Yet another example of the barbaric nature inherent in the so called "religion of peace". If the Muslim hordes are not stopped what will prevent this from happening in white country's as well?
    The right to bear arms. The guides on Totse to making explosives. The guides to being an assassin.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited February 2011
    There is a reason why people like myself after seeing the Third World refer to them as "sub-humans" and you ultimately realize Hitler was right when he referred to most non-Europeans as "sub-humans", this included back then most Eastern Europeans as well. These people are ass backwards beyond all repair. If George Dubya Bush had said kill ever Afghani/Iraqi man, woman, and child...most Infantrymen would have no problem erasing those fuckers.

Some are progressive, and for that I applaud them, but unfortunately the majority of the third world nations are ran by a bunch of worthless fucks who hold on to traditions and incompetence as a way of self-preservation.
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited February 2011
    This is the kind of thing that creates real world Frank Castles
  • LordWormLordWorm Regular
    edited February 2011
    ...for the crime of being a child raped by an adult.
    The rapist, Mahbub Khan, had been previously convicted of rape and sentenced to marry his rape victim.

:confused::confused::confused:

That's the most fucked up legal system I've ever heard of.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited February 2011
    She shouldn't have looked so hawt & this wouldn't have happened.
  • Turd_SmasherTurd_Smasher Regular
    edited February 2011
    I wonder if they bukkake'd on her open wounds after whipping her.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited February 2011
    This type of fundamental BS is why I abhor religion and stick to spirituality.
  • 1357913579 Death Cog Machine
    edited February 2011
    So, what's stopping somebody like myself from taking a trip over there and raping all the little girls?

Seems like all they'd do is force me to marry a loli or kill her for me, and I get off completely free.
  • mynicknamemynickname Acolyte
    edited February 2011
    bornkiller wrote: »
    She shouldn't have looked so hawt & this wouldn't have happened.

and this is the typical totse response I was expecting...
  • Mr.HappyMr.Happy Acolyte
    edited February 2011
    BBC News source 1.
    BBC News source 2.

Much more reliable.

Bear in mind Sharia Law is officially outlawed in the country. This kind of thing, although utterly barbaric and reprehensible, isn't a majority-sanctioned action or anything like that. Just fucked up, ass-backwards extremists.

Another example, from Iraq.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited February 2011
    Our morals are based on religion. Anything West is based on the 10 Commandments:

Thou shalt not steal, thou shalt not kill, etc etc. Whether you are Christian or not, you at least have 1 as your moral basis.

Those in the East have a different Religion, and thus different sense of morals. Meh, fuck it. You can't change it easily.