Always an emotional tampon or pity relationship

TSAoDTSAoD Regular
edited June 2011 in Life
Being the emotional tampon you're a shoulder to cry on for a girl with issues, insecurities and problems.
Pity relationships where a girl feels sorry for you, usually followed by their own ideas and methods of helping.

What's the best way to avoid these type of relationships.

Comments

• RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited February 2011
    Come across as a bit of an Alpha-Male, and don't show your emotional side.
  • RogueEagle91RogueEagle91 Regular
    edited February 2011
    RemadE wrote: »

This, basically.

Have some balls and tell the chick she either needs to treat you like an actual lover/partner/whatever or piss off.

Don't fuck yourself over simply because you fail to communicate. There's no reason to put up with shit like that.
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited February 2011
    Tell them if they're going to share their sad guy stories they have to fuck you every once in a while.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited February 2011
    Its time to choke a bitch.

Thats the only way they learn. trust me
  • edited February 2011
    It really helps if the girl has some friends as well, so she can blab all her shit to them instead.
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited February 2011
    They know you don't have boundaries when it comes to women and will keep talking to you about bullshit.

Make a move, or stop talking to them seriously.
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited February 2011
    Go on the offensive and treat her as though shes the one that needs help
  • skomskusskomskus New Arrival
    edited February 2011
    RemadE wrote: »

I agree with this. If you're keen on the expression, "nice guys finish last", you should know that if you are a doormat, the girl will treat you like one. If you wanna avoid these relationships, don't put yourself in a position to be pitied or used as a safety blanket. State your intentions early, make yourself unavailable, and just be cocky and funny.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited February 2011
    let it be known what u want from the relationship. leave if she doesn't cooperate
  • MonsterballzMonsterballz New Arrival
    edited February 2011
    One of you who tries this shit tell me how it works because I'm the ultimate emotional tampon :facepalm: I always have been and now I can't seem to stop. I try to flirt and hit on girls but...they just wanna be friends.
    Feels bad man :(
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited February 2011
    One of you who tries this shit tell me how it works because I'm the ultimate emotional tampon :facepalm: I always have been and now I can't seem to stop. I try to flirt and hit on girls but...they just wanna be friends.
    Feels bad man :(

make sure you don't give off the desperate vibe. girls notice that shit
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited February 2011
  • edited June 2011
    Tampon relationships ftw
    tears make great anal lubricant, and if she wants you to stick around and listen to her bullshit least she can do is give a guided tour of the chocolate starfish.