edited February 2011
    HTS-Noob and Lord Worm are twins wtf?

No, the picture I posted was of him.
    v0jwaha7qr59dmah09m.jpg

Internet Superstar!

LOL
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited February 2011
    HTS, I had quite a lot of respect for you back in the day.
    I mean, I know you were masturbating and put a Hilighter up your arse, which has been the favoured tale when telling people about just WTF &T is all about.

Really, I had a lot of respect for you. However, what the fuck is with this random outburst? Just accept people are trying to make the web a better places with a few spin-offs of &T. Obviously this place is the most genuine looking (namely due to the text files, background and general layout), but what made you so fucked off? Just chill the fuck out, kick back and help us attempt to rebuilt &T for what it once was. We may not get there 100%, but we can give it a damn good try.

I realise how gay that all sounded, but I am buzzing my balls off. Feels like I'm going 1,000,000mph :eek:
  • IndulgenceIndulgence Regular
    edited February 2011
    HTS-Noob wrote: »
    O RLY?

2dt4opl.jpg

I'm tired. It's like 1:30am.

Man I always pictured you as being fat. Were you fat at one point?
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited February 2011
    This thread is full of people who aren't good looking.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited February 2011
    Look how many different people are in this thread you butthurt faggot.
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited February 2011
    Totse needs much more tits.
  • Mr. MooMr. Moo Acolyte
    edited February 2011
    I dont get it. If you fukers hate totse.info so much why the fuck are you wasting your time on it if its so shitty. Go back to zoklet and scream la pastada.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited February 2011
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited February 2011
    Winrar^^
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited February 2011
    that ass.. :thumbsup:
    edited February 2011
  • PhilosoraptorPhilosoraptor Regular
    edited February 2011
    Someones still butthurt from the highlighter incident on totse.com.
  • TSAoDTSAoD Regular
    edited February 2011
    Someones still butthurt from the highlighter incident on totse.com.

Doesn't help many are fixated over things in the past. It's time to get over it.
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited February 2011
    HTS-Noob and Lord Worm are twins wtf?

No, HTS attempted to become a girl. :facepalm:
  • fr0st_Bytefr0st_Byte Sumpin' c00L
    edited February 2011
    No, HTS attempted to become a girl. :facepalm:

Attempted??
  • FONFON Regular
    edited February 2011
    Hahaha, HTS is taking the internet even more seriously these days. Getting self-righteous and butthurt on a forum you apparently don't care about or visit anymore is basically contradictory to having 'moved on'.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited February 2011

Seriously though, has anything interesting happened since I left?

Not in your life apparently...
  • HTS-NoobHTS-Noob Regular
    edited February 2011
    Not in your life apparently...

I have a girlfriend, a job, and I'm going to school. I'm not exactly exploring space or anything, but it's enough for now.
    Indulgence wrote: »
    Man I always pictured you as being fat. Were you fat at one point?

Yes. I am a man of many appearances. Fat ginger goblin, cute... semi... trappish... thing, and SEXY STUD.
    I died after seeing that HTS shoop :hai::hai: +1 to you

Aye, that was fucking win.
    Mr. Moo wrote: »
    I dont get it. If you fukers hate totse.info so much why the fuck are you wasting your time on it if its so shitty. Go back to zoklet and scream la pastada.

I've posted more on totse.info than zoklet recently. I havent posted on either since November, like I said. I don't HATE totse.info. I just dislike some of the things people here do. The way they act. *shrug*

Clearly there's nothing wrong with that, you all seem to have a similar problem with me, neh?
    FON wrote: »
    Hahaha, HTS is taking the internet even more seriously these days. Getting self-righteous and butthurt on a forum you apparently don't care about or visit anymore is basically contradictory to having 'moved on'.

Me? Butthurt? Nah. Your claims of my butthurt are just a sign of your own butthurt over my undeniable awesomeness.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited February 2011

Me? Butthurt? Nah. Your claims of my butthurt are just a sign of your own butthurt over my undeniable awesomeness.

Because a faggot who dresses like a chick and shoves stuff up his ass is awesome:rolleyes: Why are you still here?
    edited February 2011
    Because a faggot who dresses like a chick and shoves stuff up his ass is awesome:rolleyes: Why are you still here?

Yeah, pretty much.

More awesome than you anyway. :thumbsup:

Why, you're nothing but a SHIT MUSTACHE.
  • FONFON Regular
    edited February 2011

Ah what the hell, I'll throw delusional in there for good measure.
  • edited February 2011
    Highlighter-ass is 100% correct here, everyone else is just in blatant denial.

Truth hurts.
  • TSAoDTSAoD Regular
    edited February 2011

Why do you want him out of here, you're such a lousy troll it's pathetic.
    edited February 2011
    TSAoD wrote: »
    Why do you want him out of here, you're such a lousy troll it's pathetic.

I'm not a troll.
    edited February 2011
    The full video of that gif is epicly hot and i have fapped to it a few times :o

link?
    edited February 2011
    I have a girlfriend, a job, and I'm going to school. I'm not exactly exploring space or anything, but it's enough for now.

Space.... the stuff between your ears... er I mean the final frontier.
  • edited February 2011
    hey HTS whose your girlfriend? Hand of Zek?
  • TSAoDTSAoD Regular
    edited February 2011

That's doesn't make sense, Ashley isn't even in the same region as him.
  • edited February 2011
    TSAoD wrote: »
    That's doesn't make sense, Ashley isn't even in the same region as him.

long distance relationship, how else do gingers and trannies get laid?
  • TSAoDTSAoD Regular
    edited February 2011
    long distance relationship, how else do gingers and trannies get laid?

Long distance relationships don't work.
  • edited February 2011
    neither do ginger or trannies: mathematically two negatives equal a positive. but in the long HTS will always have the gay. i can only imagine the group sex that HTS Hand of Zek and pickwik have
  • skyclaw441skyclaw441 Regular
    edited February 2011
    ...In some ways I think it sadly kind of is like the same old circle jerk but with different members, as far as the Ego forums go anyway. All in all, this is just SG.
  • TheGreenDoctorTheGreenDoctor Regular
    edited February 2011

I think his girlfriend was named anonymous caller or something.
  • FONFON Regular
    edited February 2011
    I'm not a troll.

You know somebody has severe retardation when everyone thinks they are trolling but they are actually serious.
    edited February 2011
    I think his girlfriend was named anonymous caller or something.

That'd be my ex. We broke up like 3 years ago.

New GF is superior.
  • fr0st_Bytefr0st_Byte Sumpin' c00L
    edited February 2011
    That'd be my ex. We broke up like 3 years ago.

New GF is superior.

Pic or it didn't happen.
  • TheGreenDoctorTheGreenDoctor Regular
    edited February 2011
    fr0st_Byte wrote: »
    Pic or it didn't happen.

I don't know about his new girlfriend, but I found this
    htsnoobanonmouscaller.jpg
    I can't remember who he owned though.
  • AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited February 2011
    Hows the highlighter?
  • NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited February 2011
    So, who wants to put bets on HTS being a sorry, pussy-whipped mangina who's going to look like even more of a wreck than he does now, with mascara running down his face, when his "girlfriend" dumps him for a toughnut?

I'll let you in on a secret, the odds aren't in your favour, gingernut. Women only get into relationships with feminine males because they're percieved to be more loyal, like a little lapdog; they see them as less likely to cheat and bemore commited. What they really want, as much as they deny, is a bad man; which you're clearly not. You're just an economic source to her, like every male is, but the saddest thing is there's not even a desire that will keep her with you; she'll cheat constantly on your wimpy ass and suck whatever pocket money you're recieving.

http://www.scientificblogging.com/news/feminine_looking_men_perceived_as_more_likely_to_be_faithful_study_says
    http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Lifestyle/Trends/Women-find-feminine-looking-men-most-attractive/articleshow/4564589.cms

Enjoy the ride, bitch.

P.S. this site is shit, but that doesn't mean you're king cool. More like a tool, amirite?
    edited February 2011
    Ginger

Put the i and the n to the front and then switch the n in place of the i and you have nigger; which is basically what redheads are... the niggers of the white race.
    edited February 2011
    Negrophobe wrote: »
    So, who wants to put bets on HTS being a sorry, pussy-whipped mangina who's going to look like even more of a wreck than he does now, with mascara running down his face, when his "girlfriend" dumps him for a toughnut?

I'll let you in on a secret, the odds aren't in your favour, gingernut. Women only get into relationships with feminine males because they're percieved to be more loyal, like a little lapdog; they see them as less likely to cheat and bemore commited. What they really want, as much as they deny, is a bad man; which you're clearly not. You're just an economic source to her, like every male is, but the saddest thing is there's not even a desire that will keep her with you; she'll cheat constantly on your wimpy ass and suck whatever pocket money you're recieving.

http://www.scientificblogging.com/news/feminine_looking_men_perceived_as_more_likely_to_be_faithful_study_says
    http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Lifestyle/Trends/Women-find-feminine-looking-men-most-attractive/articleshow/4564589.cms

Enjoy the ride, bitch.

P.S. this site is shit, but that doesn't mean you're king cool. More like a tool, amirite?

I love it when bitter-ass men act like women are a homogeneous group that all have the same desires with little exception.

Protip: women are just as varied in what they want as men are you sadsack virgin. Some just want your dick and your money, others want an actual relationship.

Also your sources suggest nothing other than women find feminine-looking men attractive, which anyone who's taken a psychology class already knows.
    edited February 2011
    Indulgence wrote: »
    I love it when bitter-ass men act like women are a homogeneous group that all have the same desires with little exception.

Protip: women are just as varied in what they want as men are you sadsack virgin. Some just want your dick and your money, others want an actual relationship.

Also your sources suggest nothing other than women find feminine-looking men attractive, which anyone who's taken a psychology class already knows.

Oh the virgin "insult"... how smart of you :rolleyes:

They want a relationship to hang of man's success, yeah, you're right. Women are not as varied as men in ANY way behaviourally or personality wise. Men are more variable in personality and behaviour than women. This can simply be shown mathematically by using a gaussian curve which plots the incidence of systematic differences in forms between individuals of a different sex in the same species. You'll see from the standard normal distribution along the curve that not only do women have lower standard deviations than men but that women always tend to move towards the middle of the curve. Wheras men have a tendency to cluster around the upper and lower extremes of the curve. This shows that women are generally homogeneous in both personality and behaviour. There are more men of genius and high intelligence than women; women of talent and ability are extremely rare, and pretty much nonexistent.

It's no coincidence that men make better comedians and there are more of them, male inventors, more criminals masterminds and better criminals than women. More daredevils and stuntmen. Basically there's more male eccentrics than women; more men with high levels of creativity than women; more males with better athletic ability than women; more men with a much greater sense of humour than women, and the list goes on and on and on.

Now I'll tell you why this is. Firstly, alleles on both sex chromosomes present within the male genome are not coupled in the same dominant or recessive pairs as in the female; meaning there's nothing to cover the expression of gene replication errors in RNA transcription within the male lineage itself, ultimately producing a wide variation in both male personality and phenotype. Also, greater male variability is due to the presence of testosterone which enhances neuro-biological mechanisms for individual motivation within the male central nervous system, thus giving men a much greater drive to adapt and conquer problems and obstacles infront of them. See my thread in the inhumane condition about testosterone, there's many misconceptions about this hormone. Don't foget, men are from their coming into this world thrown into male-male competition for available females, and have no choice but to become a genetic filter for the species/race.

All of these features are lacking in the human female. Women are homogeneous in both personality and behaviour across all times and places, all ethnicities, races and cultures. All a woman has going for her are her looks, which they'll use as a tool to get what they want.

So coming back to the gaussian curve. Men cluster around the very extremes of any trait that is either expressed phenotypically/genotypically, or one that is ultimately the natural byproduct of socio-cultural adaptation. Where on the other hand, women tend to be roughly homogeneous in both personality and behaviour and it clusters around the middle of any Gaussian distribution.

All women are frigid cunts who have no fucking clue what they want and you sound like another typical mangina grunt.

Als, I'm aware that's what my sources show, I was backing up my point that women take feminine men because they're more loyal and can push their luck more.
    edited February 2011
    Yep, my description of you was right; "grunt".

There's a reason women are intimidated by intelligence and go for dumbasses; that's because they're easier to manipulate and get something out of. How pathetic it is that you put so much emphasis on "getting laid" that you even put it as your location. I'm sure it really isn't as often as you want us to believe, but it'd make sense as to why you're so stupid that the most simple activity in the world is what defines you.

How does it make you feel, now knowing your life and what it revolves around is so mundane and mediocre, not to mention your lack of intelligence?
    edited February 2011
    Well I can agree on one thing, women are not funny. Not to say agree or disagree with the rest, but there have only been three funny women in the last 100 years. Lucille Ball, Lilly Tomlin, and Carol Burnett. But none of them are any where near the level of a George Carlin or an early Robbin Williams.
  • Native ReserveNative Reserve Regular
    edited February 2011
    >registered in JULY
    >last showed up in NOVEMBER

2 weeks? My ass. 4 months more like. I left because you faggots were so goddamn fake. You were trying to market TOTSE on fucking TWITTER. You were advertising us everywhere and your "totse spirit" became something akin to "COMPANY PRIDE". I don't want to work in the "McDonald's family" just like I don't want to post in the "Totse Cult" or whatever the fuck you freaks are.

That's so un-totse that it blows my mind. You were all so fucking cheesy. You were trying way too fucking hard. It was pretty sickening, and seeing that actually made me reevaluate how seriously I took this site and zoklet.

Here you are... 7 months later? Still the same mess. I tried for a while, but you didn't have totse spirit. You had a commercialized, bastardization of what totse was. You needed MORE MEMBERS NAO NAO NAO. You didn't care about the dissemination of information, all you wanted were people to talk to. More users to say "TOTSE.INFO NOW HAS A BIGGER E-PENIS THAN ZOKLET".

It was and is pathetic.

I hope you're all ashamed. You are the bastard children of the totse legacy. A pox upon your families.

I would thank you if I was on Zoklet..
  • 1357913579 Death Cog Machine
    edited February 2011
    Negrophobe wrote: »
    Oh the virgin "insult"... how smart of you :rolleyes:

They want a relationship to hang of man's success, yeah, you're right. Women are not as varied as men in ANY way behaviourally or personality wise. Men are more variable in personality and behaviour than women. This can simply be shown mathematically by using a gaussian curve which plots the incidence of systematic differences in forms between individuals of a different sex in the same species. You'll see from the standard normal distribution along the curve that not only do women have lower standard deviations than men but that women always tend to move towards the middle of the curve. Wheras men have a tendency to cluster around the upper and lower extremes of the curve. This shows that women are generally homogeneous in both personality and behaviour. There are more men of genius and high intelligence than women; women of talent and ability are extremely rare, and pretty much nonexistent.

It's no coincidence that men make better comedians and there are more of them, male inventors, more criminals masterminds and better criminals than women. More daredevils and stuntmen. Basically there's more male eccentrics than women; more men with high levels of creativity than women; more males with better athletic ability than women; more men with a much greater sense of humour than women, and the list goes on and on and on.

Now I'll tell you why this is. Firstly, alleles on both sex chromosomes present within the male genome are not coupled in the same dominant or recessive pairs as in the female; meaning there's nothing to cover the expression of gene replication errors in RNA transcription within the male lineage itself, ultimately producing a wide variation in both male personality and phenotype. Also, greater male variability is due to the presence of testosterone which enhances neuro-biological mechanisms for individual motivation within the male central nervous system, thus giving men a much greater drive to adapt and conquer problems and obstacles infront of them. See my thread in the inhumane condition about testosterone, there's many misconceptions about this hormone. Don't foget, men are from their coming into this world thrown into male-male competition for available females, and have no choice but to become a genetic filter for the species/race.

All of these features are lacking in the human female. Women are homogeneous in both personality and behaviour across all times and places, all ethnicities, races and cultures. All a woman has going for her are her looks, which they'll use as a tool to get what they want.

So coming back to the gaussian curve. Men cluster around the very extremes of any trait that is either expressed phenotypically/genotypically, or one that is ultimately the natural byproduct of socio-cultural adaptation. Where on the other hand, women tend to be roughly homogeneous in both personality and behaviour and it clusters around the middle of any Gaussian distribution.

All women are frigid cunts who have no fucking clue what they want and you sound like another typical mangina grunt.

Als, I'm aware that's what my sources show, I was backing up my point that women take feminine men because they're more loyal and can push their luck more.

Although I believe that exceptions are more common than you make them out to be (Although still pretty rare, and I'd change "All woman" to "Most woman" in the second to last paragraph), you hit the nail on the head with that one. And you used biology to explain it, nicely done :thumbsup:
    Well I can agree on one thing, women are not funny. Not to say agree or disagree with the rest, but there have only been three funny women in the last 100 years. Lucille Ball, Lilly Tomlin, and Carol Burnett. But none of them are any where near the level of a George Carlin or an early Robbin Williams.

Also, this.
  • edited February 2011
    I would thank you if I was on Zoklet..

it is so good to hear it