First day of class today

MarijuanasaurusMarijuanasaurus Regular
edited February 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Im barely even prepared. I have no clean clothes and no backpack or folder. I got in a barfight this weekend so Im a bit bruised up, and I left my phone in my friends car. Theres some bitter feelings between me and my friend that Im going to see today because I think i punched him in the jaw. Itll be an interesting day. I wont be drinking heavily for a while.

Comments

• blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited February 2011
    I wont be drinking heavily for a while.

i :facepalm:'ed when i read this. why stop the more the merrier .
  • MarijuanasaurusMarijuanasaurus Regular
    edited February 2011
    blindbat wrote: »
    i :facepalm:'ed when i read this. why stop the more the merrier .

You would facepalm at that. Its easy to encourage destructive behavior when youre not involved.
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited February 2011
    For a long time i only came to class armed with a pen and folded sheet of paper
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited February 2011
    yeah, its only the first day, shouldn't be too strenuous. also heavily drinking is fun :thumbsup:
  • RogueEagle91RogueEagle91 Regular
    edited February 2011
    Best part of dropping out?

Not having to worry about having everything I need for class.
    :cool:
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited February 2011
    I think I'm going to fail Trig. Failed my first two of three quizzes and only one of them gets removed at the end. I think I'm going to change my major, I can't do this math bullshit anymore all the way through Calculus just to be a fucking Network Admin. Fucking bullshit college is IMO. Doesn't help half of Trig is literally a foreign language, Greek. I think that's where "You're speaking Greek" came from, mother fuckers stuck with this bullshit math.
  • edited February 2011
    Today was the second time this semester I've cracked open my books. Got three midterms this week. NOT looking good right now.
  • BaconPieBaconPie Regular
    edited February 2011
    LSA King wrote: »
    I think I'm going to fail Trig.

What sort of Trig to you do?
  • edited February 2011
    LSA King wrote: »
    I think I'm going to fail Trig. Failed my first two of three quizzes and only one of them gets removed at the end. I think I'm going to change my major, I can't do this math bullshit anymore all the way through Calculus just to be a fucking Network Admin. Fucking bullshit college is IMO. Doesn't help half of Trig is literally a foreign language, Greek. I think that's where "You're speaking Greek" came from, mother fuckers stuck with this bullshit math.

Wtf does a network administrator need trig for?
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited February 2011

To align network cables at right angles.
  • edited February 2011
    Mayberry wrote: »
    To align network cables at right angles.

confucius1.jpg

You always have an answer.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited February 2011
    BaconPie wrote: »
    What sort of Trig to you do?

Just basic trig? :confused: I guess...there are more than one Trig courses? My community college only offers one then goes straight to a 3 course Calculus.

That my friend is the million dollar question. I have to find a Network Administrator working in the industry so I can ask him how Trigonometry has been of use in his/her career. If the answer turns out to be a hearty laugh then I shall ask my professor why the fuck I have to take a pointless class towards my end goal career.