My first time with LSD

Tiny_Penis : (Tiny_Penis : ( Regular
edited February 2011 in Man Cave
Me, my girlfriend, and 2 of my friends are gonna be getting our L at 9 tonight. I've never tripped before and neither has one of the friends that is coming over.

In all honesty, I'm anxious about it....not nervous, just unsure of the unknown.

I guess my question is, what does it feel like? How does the comeup feel like so I can know it's not a placebo effect? I'm only starting with one hit because I don't want to over do it. Is there any chance I should get another incase 1 isn't enough or will one hit be fine?

Are there specific things I should do to make the environment feel safe for me when I'm tripping. Music, tv, lighting, etc? Also, when you trip, do you crave any kind of food or drinks like the way opiates and pot make you feel?

Any body wanna take up a second to write up about your first trip is welcome too.

I'm wicked fuckin excited :cool:

Comments

• fr0st_Bytefr0st_Byte Sumpin' c00L
    edited February 2011
    For sure get more than more hit man. Since most acid these days is mostly weak as fuck. Try and talk to someone that has taken this batch of acid already, someone besides the person trying to sell it to you.

How much is it? Is it in caps or liquid or paper? If it's on a paper a sem-good indication that it may be good is if the people distributing it actually put it on real blot paper.

And please don't call acid "L". kthnxbia
  • Tiny_Penis : (Tiny_Penis : ( Regular
    edited February 2011
    Frosty - It's 10 a pop and on blotter. My friend is the one getting it for us and he trips a couple times a week. He has been getting it from the same guy for years and has never had an issue. Hopefully it continues that way.

And what's the issue with calling it L?
  • FONFON Regular
    edited February 2011
    I guess my question is, what does it feel like? How does the comeup feel like so I can know it's not a placebo effect? I'm only starting with one hit because I don't want to over do it. Is there any chance I should get another incase 1 isn't enough or will one hit be fine?

Expect tingling rushes of energy as you come up. Should take 45 min to an hour until the trip really starts to begins.
    Are there specific things I should do to make the environment feel safe for me when I'm tripping. Music, tv, lighting, etc? Also, when you trip, do you crave any kind of food or drinks like the way opiates and pot make you feel?

Music is a must. Plenty of psychedelic music threads around you should check out....Fuck TV. Get guitars or some instruments if you play them and go outside, smoke some weed. Weed is also a must imo.
    Any body wanna take up a second to write up about your first trip is welcome too.

Mine was at a doof. Got a bit freaky, but turned out great :D
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited February 2011
    im Jealous, every 1 has access to cid but me :(
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited February 2011
    take it up the ass. it sets in quicker
    edited February 2011
    Me and my girl took the hits around 12. Went with Rumple's advice and shoved it up the arse
    edited February 2011
    How long does it take this shit to hit?
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited February 2011
    your a pussy. you poser if you did acid

your gay ass would not be here posting

go hang yourself faggot
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited February 2011
    I've always wanted to do acid. Only managed to do shrooms though.
  • edited February 2011
    I'm anticipating a trip report :D
    edited February 2011
    Well my first trip was so fucking shitty. I think we may have got bad stuff because me and my girlfriend were up getting sick all night. It made us both uncontrollably nautious or however the fuck you spell it, it also caused me and her a bunch of pain in our legs and feet. It's starting to subside a bit now after 8 hours, but it's still rough.

Last night when I finally started feeling it, I started really really really hating to be around my girl and and it felt like I fucking hated her....what the fuck?

If you get shitty acid, can it make your body feel like crap
  • edited February 2011
    Whatever the fuck you got schemed on with doesn't sound like acid. I'd say go back to the dealer and get the real details.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited February 2011
  • FONFON Regular
    edited February 2011
    ITT: Anal insertion ruined acid trip.
    edited February 2011
    Well my first trip was so fucking shitty. I think we may have got bad stuff because me and my girlfriend were up getting sick all night. It made us both uncontrollably nautious or however the fuck you spell it, it also caused me and her a bunch of pain in our legs and feet. It's starting to subside a bit now after 8 hours, but it's still rough.

Last night when I finally started feeling it, I started really really really hating to be around my girl and and it felt like I fucking hated her....what the fuck?

If you get shitty acid, can it make your body feel like crap

Yeah shitty acid. That's why I said in my first post that good LSD is hard to find these days. I was also talking about the method in which it was presented.

You said it was blotter, but was it on actual blot paper or on some shitty poster board cuttings or something? That is usually a pretty decent indication of how good it is going to be.

From my past experiences w/ LSD (or what was being presented as LSD) the characteristics of the substance you describe sounds like a liquid mixed with strychnine. I know this may sound like an urban myth but it is very true. But the effects usually include spinal pain and relatively severe joint discomfort as well. Also harsh nausea and a pounding headache are common effects encountered by individuals.

I make good, informative posts when I feel good and have a decent dose of opiates in my system. That #4 diamorphine is still going around and I have been eating it up. Also two days ago I was informed my final parole board admin hearing date got pushed back from Feb 16th until March 1st. So I got another two weeks of partying.llll[/B] :hai: :D:) :hai: :hai: [B]llll

On a completely unrelated side note: I have come to hate rim-fire rifle and pistol shells. :thumbsdown: :mad::angry::mad: :thumbsdown:
    edited February 2011
    thanks for the reply, frost.

i talked to the kid i got it from. i've been getting other stuff from him for awhile now and never had a problem. before i got it, he told me his normal guy wasn't picking up and if i wanted it, it would be from a new source that he hadn't used. i agreed and now i'm paying for it.

frosty, i assumed blotter paper was just a piece of paper and didn't think anything of it, but my "lsd" was on what felt like fucking cardboard.

from some other research i did, it seems i may have gotten 5-meO-AMT, which supposedly is sometimes sold under lsd and produces the side effects that i felt.

you got anymore info on that strychnine? is it somewhat common to get that stuff? do the people sell it as lsd to cut on costs?
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited February 2011
    The first time I took acid I thought I was in the 70s.
    edited February 2011
    thanks for the reply, frost.

i talked to the kid i got it from. i've been getting other stuff from him for awhile now and never had a problem. before i got it, he told me his normal guy wasn't picking up and if i wanted it, it would be from a new source that he hadn't used. i agreed and now i'm paying for it.

frosty, i assumed blotter paper was just a piece of paper and didn't think anything of it, but my "lsd" was on what felt like fucking cardboard.

from some other research i did, it seems i may have gotten 5-meO-AMT, which supposedly is sometimes sold under lsd and produces the side effects that i felt.

you got anymore info on that strychnine? is it somewhat common to get that stuff? do the people sell it as lsd to cut on costs?

Yeah man all the shitty 'cid I ever got was on some fucking lame-ass white poster-board type shit. Don't even buy that shit unless someone (besides the person trying to sell it to you) tells you it's good, and of course they know what they are talking about. Think of the stuff middle school kids use to present a history or science project to their class.

There is much information online about strychnine being used in combination with LSD or other substances to imitate the effects of acid. It is actually manufactured as a poison but in very low doses it causes mild hallucination.

Never try to ingest this shit (strychnine) thinking you will trip or mix it with anything to sell to someone.

Most of the information online will say that it being used with recreation or as a recreational substance, are rumors. I cannot say that it is always 100% true as I have not ever been able to test the "LSD" in question, but people around me with much credentials think the same as I do as well as people I completely don't know.

Anyways, this is just common sense but in the future try and get some background information about the specific batch of substance you plan on purchasing or ingesting. Check to see if it is real blot paper, and have fun when you find the real deal.

Damn it took me what seemed like 45 mins to type that out because I can't keep my head up and/or my eyes open. This fucking #4 and Clonazepam (k-pins). :D :P :D
  • SlappySlappy Acolyte
    edited February 2011
    Sorry to hear it wasn't good, op. My first trip was a fucking nightmare, I was 16 and completely unprepared. My neck just snapped back and wouldn't move, like I was staring at an airplane in the sky or something. I managed to get through the night like this and dragged my ass to school the next day. (got my head back down eventually)

I went into spasms again right in the hallway and got sent to the hospital in an ambulance. The principal interrogated everybody that I was hanging out with that morning, found out that one kid had given me a cig before school and immediately suspected him of "lacing" the cig (lol). Nothing happened to him or me, but school officials got all fired up about it.

Since then I've tripped many times, fully prepared and in the right company, and I've never had a bad trip since. First one was horrible, every single one after that was fucking great.