Since Google took over, Youtube is now officially a pile of shit

bornkillerbornkiller AdministratorIn your girlfriends snatch
edited February 2011 in Spurious Generalities

Comments

• edited February 2011
    What the fuck is "harmful activities" ?! How come bomb videos, people getting shot and run over still exist on Youtube but this was removed?

Fuck youtube :facepalm:
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited February 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    Fuck youtube :facepalm:

Fucking this
  • edited February 2011
    Youtube also sucks because of the terrible advertisements which play before most videos, and those shitty pop-up ones. :mad:

If this thread gets enough input, I'll make a thread entitled "10 reasons why Youtube sucks" with some bullet points and a few alternatives to watching Youtube videos :D
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited February 2011
    I was watching the Bill Hicks video on marketing and suicide...and an advart pops up. They shit all over his and other's memories. I have always hated JewTube, ever since the outset.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited February 2011
    and they never show asshole sex

tit play, face fucks what kind of shit is that
  • edited February 2011
    I want to see the video of the man driving at 140MPH - Requesting alternative source :D
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited February 2011
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited February 2011
    Fuck youtube and all it stands for:mad: fuck the constant ads and copyright bullshit. Also fuck them removing videos that are seen as racist. This is what happens when jews own things.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited February 2011
    Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that since Google took it over the bandwidth availability seems to suck horse eggs compared to before.
  • edited February 2011
    Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that since Google took it over the bandwidth availability seems to suck horse eggs compared to before.

Nope, I noticed this too - especially when viewing on my HTC :mad:
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited February 2011

Yep, I could view an entire episode of something or whatever without the piece of shit having to buffer every other minute. Also the advertising is a fucking bitch. I hate what this world is turning into.
    edited February 2011
    Hell you can't even watch a 3 minute blurb sometimes without waiting for buffering. I was at my cousins house a few weeks back who has fiber in her office and it still had to buffer shit on youtube.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited February 2011
    YouTube caved in to Viacom I believe it was and hence the reason videos are limited in size, unless you're special, and all this copyright bullshit and sometime during all of this came the age restriction and registered member bullshit.
    edited February 2011
    I don't understand why Viacom would care about the size of Youtube videos. What am I missing here?
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited February 2011
    I don't understand why Viacom would care about the size of Youtube videos. What am I missing here?

youtube could have swallowed markets whole - Viacom are a big company and youtube could have damn near beat them out of the market - Viacom also helped with some copyright issues youtube was and would have had.
    edited February 2011
    So in other words Viacom got worried about losing market share and leaned on Google?
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited February 2011
    So in other words Viacom got worried about losing market share and leaned on Google?

That and because in Googles eyes, limiting video length and having the hand in allowing user by user to upload longer videos limits the amount of pirated content would wind up on there. It sorta worked, but they underestimated users will to split up 45 minute TV shows and just keep re-uploading them after they get removed.
    edited February 2011
    Yeah they industry always thinks it can change peoples behavior but it never works out they way they expect. I remember a few years back when SONY announced the release of some brilliant new anti-copy schema for optical media. The day after it was released some teenagers from the UK defeated it by drawing around the outside edge with a $1.00 Sharpie Permanent Marker.

I wonder which genius at SONY wound up looking for a job after that? :facepalm:
  • edited February 2011
    Yeah they industry always thinks it can change peoples behavior but it never works out they way they expect. I remember a few years back when SONY announced the release of some brilliant new anti-copy schema for optical media. The day after it was released some teenagers from the UK defeated it by drawing around the outside edge with a $1.00 Sharpie Permanent Marker.

I wonder which genius at SONY wound up looking for a job after that? :facepalm:

You pay a dollar for a single sharpie?

Boy, you really are a fucking moron.