Fatass thief caught when scooter gets stuck

DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
edited February 2011 in Spurious Generalities
A Pontiac woman’s alleged theft attempt was foiled this week when her motorized cart became stuck at a Rochester Hills Meijer.

Jerrie Perkins, 30, is charged with unarmed robbery, resisting and obstructing a police officer and second-degree retail fraud.

Her bond was set at $15,000 by 52-3 District Magistrate Nick Camargo during arraignment Thursday.

Investigators said Perkins was attempting to leave the Rochester Road Meijer with more than $600 worth of stolen electronic merchandise when her cart got stuck and she was unable to drive out the door.

The door alarm was activated when Perkins passed through it around 9:20 p.m. Tuesday, and Meijer employees approached her asking for a receipt for the items.

Perkins — approximately 5 foot 2 and 400 pounds — shoved a loss prevention officer and hit her in the face, according to the Oakland County Sheriff’s Office.

A sheriff’s deputy arrived and asked Perkins to put her hands behind her back, but she “cursed at the deputy, balled her right hand into a fist and took a fighting stance,” according to a press release from the Sheriff’s Office.

The deputy pulled his Taser and told Perkins to put her hands behind her back, but Perkins brought her fist up over her head and looked directly at the deputy.

The deputy Tasered Perkins, who then complied with the deputy’s commands and was taken to jail.

http://www.macombdaily.com/articles/2011/02/14/news/doc4d5930a6adcfc168459127.txt

I fucking hate fat people. It was too lazy to even steal properly. Those motorized scooters shouldn't be available as an option for the obese. It encourages their lazy lifestyle.

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited February 2011
    She looks like someone cleaned their golf shoes on her face.

doc4d5930a6adcfc168459127.jpg
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited February 2011
    I have no idea how people let themselves get as heavy as 400 fucking pounds. Fucking greed; there's always people making money out of fat fucks by selling XXXXXX size clothing, diet this and diet that, motorbikes for fatties (yeah, a lot of disabled people really need them but cmon, we know most of the people that prolly use those are just because they are fat). I hate today's world with a passion, everything revolves around money and greed. Human economy is a fucking joke, but that's another debate.

Lol'd when that tubby bitch got tasered.
    edited February 2011
    The deputy Tasered Perkins, who then complied with the deputy’s commands and was taken to jail.

I wonder if by "complied" they really mean "collapsed liked a clubbed manatee"?
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited February 2011

That made me lol so hard, 1+ rep to you good sir.
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited February 2011
    fuk seeing her face makes me rage . wat a fat fukin whale.
  • fr0st_Bytefr0st_Byte Sumpin' c00L
    edited February 2011
    That made me lol so hard, 1+ rep to you good sir.
    I second that with a huge fucking literally QFT.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
    edited February 2011
    I would love to have seen that live. Can you imagine some fat little white trash trailer park bitch with her fat ass getting stuck and then Tarazed.
  • RogueEagle91RogueEagle91 Regular
    edited February 2011

Well, for the sake of the local towing company, I should hope so.

"Fat Fucks Towing Co.
    Moving the Obese since 1976"
    edited February 2011
    Well, for the sake of the local towing company, I should hope so.

"Fat Fucks Towing Co.
    Moving the Obese since 1976"

OK that is the first time I have actually LOL'd at a post in a long time.

+2