Got Sued and Lost

mandingomandingo Regular
edited February 2011 in Spurious Generalities
I got sued and lost to an illegal undocumented alien in the united states... It was a traffic accident and he did not have a license.

before court started each morning we had to say the pledge of alliance...

/discuss

Comments

• edited February 2011
    Specifics please. Not that I want to take away from the "obvious injustice" you are trying to portray. But if you rear ended the guy while talking on your cell phone and eating a cheeseburger, I could care less about who you hit, you deserve to pay.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited February 2011
  • edited February 2011
    OP - are you THE mandingo? If yes, you should have just hit the judge with your cock.
  • mandingomandingo Regular
    edited February 2011
    It was my fault, it involved no cheese burgers or cell phones... my "obvious injustice" (you forgot to put "rolls eyes") is that an undocumented worker with no DL should not have been there in the first place...

with that being said i agree i should cough up the dough for his "medical bills" if any and or car repair ( note the car the was not his)

However he should not be able to reap the benefits of a justice system that hands out money for pain and suffering like kaiser hands out antibiotics.

His "medical bills" totaled 3400.00 and included no doctors but 2 chiropractors all on a contingent basis, meaning if he won they get paid...

The total this jack wagon won was 45,000 dollars... for pain and suffering and lost wages and future lost wages...

Whats that you say... how did he get lost wages when he doesn't even have a work permit? I do not know.

Even better yet why was the jury not allowed to here the fact that he was an illegal when he was claiming lost wages for work he can not perform in the United States.

I guess it all is back to I pledge allegiance to the flag... (rolls eyes)
  • Mr. MooMr. Moo Acolyte
    edited February 2011
    Aint that some fukin bullshit. Well now he has money so they should tax him and deport his ass.
  • TheGreenDoctorTheGreenDoctor Regular
    edited February 2011
    That's pretty shitty. Here if you don't have a drivers license its automatically that persons fault no matter who hit who. The reasoning is if they were following the law, they wouldn't have been there and the accident would not have happened in the first place.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited February 2011
    The fact that an illegal is even allowed to sue is bullshit.
  • edited February 2011
    mandingo wrote: »
    It was my fault, it involved no cheese burgers or cell phones... my "obvious injustice" (you forgot to put "rolls eyes") is that an undocumented worker with no DL should not have been there in the first place...

But you still hit him. If he weren't there, you'd have just hit somebody else.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited February 2011

He hit a guy that doesn't even belong in this country. If beaner hadn't been here it wouldn't of happened.
  • edited February 2011
    If beaner hadn't been here it wouldn't of happened.

Quite an assumption.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited February 2011
    how do you know he wasn't a gardener somewhere?
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited February 2011
    I don't get it, what's the status of these people in the US? If they are found don't they have to live in a "detention facility" until the legal stuff is done? That's what happens here...

Why wasn't he arrested when he was found to be an illegal?
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited February 2011

Why wasn't he arrested when he was found to be an illegal?

Because the democrats would have a hissy fit.
    edited February 2011
    its gets better... my attorney in court brought up alias names this guy has used. Under these names he has had DUI and drug offenses.

the court threw thoes out...
    edited February 2011

Well truth be told if he wasn't there i would not have hit him... and i just might have had enough room to not hit anybody... but that's besides the point.
    If i hit someone else and they were a U.S citizen then i really wouldn't have leg to stand on in this bitch and complain thread would I
  • edited February 2011
    Yeah, I am starting to agree with the OP, regardless of who is at fault, the Illegal should not have the same rights under the legal system. If he wanted to sue he should have had to pay court costs up front. And those ambulance chasing docs and lawyers should be shot and buried in a shallow grave.