Worst Movie You've Seen

GallowsGallows Regular
edited February 2011 in Spurious Generalities
What is the worst movie you've seen and why?

I just saw "Scott Pilgrim Vs. the World." :facepalm: I can't even begin to explain why I hated it.

Comments

• SemSem Regular
    edited February 2011
    Manos: The Hands of Fate

IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0060666/

Although to be honest I watched it on Mystery Science Theater so the heckling made it bearable.
  • Mr. MooMr. Moo Acolyte
    edited February 2011
    Biodome:facepalm:
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited February 2011
    OMG @OP's movie.

I fucking hated that movie. So fucking stupid and full of pure shit. I saw the first 30 minutes and couldn't bare it. So fucking disgusting and stupid.
  • RogueEagle91RogueEagle91 Regular
    edited February 2011
    Ping Pong Playa.

Just.......no
  • edited February 2011
    I don't remember what it was called, but it was supposed to be a horror movie. Instead, it was a woman on a boat for a month or so. She eventually went a little mad and saw really shitty things like blood in the sink and shit :facepalm:
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited February 2011
    Twilight! :mad: Also I liked Scott Pilgrim :angry:
  • Dumpster SlutDumpster Slut Acolyte
    edited February 2011
    inglorious bastards was an absolute tragedy.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited February 2011
    Paranormal Activity was fucking shit
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited February 2011
    "Be Cool", I think it was called. I walked out 3/4 of the way through.
    A close 2nd would be "The Love Guru"...if it wasn't for the singing in it, I'd had left after 10 minutes.
  • RolfRolf Regular
    edited February 2011
    Once upon a time, Rolf was on a first date with a potential future Mrs.Rolf and agreed to go to a movie with said potential Mrs.Rolf, states Rolf. The film that potential Mrs.Rolf decided that Rolf should see was a film called Twilight, having no idea what Twilight was about, Rolf accepted, hoping it would be something involving the Ragnarökr.

Alas, Rolf was quite disappointed, fell asleep during the first hour and was yelled at for snoring too loudly, Rolf had to think fast, as the oxygen which Rolf was forced to breathe was quickly being contaminated by bad writing, poor acting and most importantly retardation. Using the wit and brilliance that is Rolf, Rolf quickly said to what was once a potential Mrs.Rolf that said Rolf had to toilet, instead of returning, Rolf left and bought Rolfself some alcohol, states Rolf.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited February 2011
    Dark Star directed by John Carpenter.
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited February 2011
    Hmm I'd have to say the most recent has been The Godfather III and Alien.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited February 2011
    You didn't like Alien?
    edited February 2011
    duuude wrote: »
    Hmm I'd have to say the most recent has been The Godfather III and Alien.
    Gary Oak wrote: »
    You didn't like Alien?

Alien had me on the edge of my seat at the theater in 1979. Of course I was only 17 at the time and lot more impressionable. The sequels got progressively worse and I became progressively less impressionable in general as they were released over the years.

Godfather III was definitely the worst of the three but I would not rank it in the top 100 worst movies of all times.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited February 2011
    Alien had me on the edge of my seat at the theater in 1979. Of course I was only 17 at the time and lot more impressionable. The sequels got progressively worse and I became progressively less impressionable in general as they were released over the years.

Godfather III was definitely the worst of the three but I would not rank it in the top 100 worst movies of all times.

I thought the second alien movie was really good but the 3rd one and beyond they all sucked as most movies do when greed leads them to milk the franchise for all they can.
    edited February 2011
    I thought the second alien movie was really good but the 3rd one and beyond they all sucked as most movies do when greed leads them to milk the franchise for all they can.

The second one was OK but it lacked the suspenseful terror that the first one created.
    edited February 2011
    As for worst movie I've ever seen you can pretty much take your pick from anything Uwe Boll directed.
  • TSAoDTSAoD Regular
    edited February 2011
    Open Water.

It's about this couple that's accidentally left behind by their scuba diving group.
    They swim around for the entire movie, literally nothing happens and eventually they're eaten by sharks.
  • RogueEagle91RogueEagle91 Regular
    edited February 2011
    As for worst movie I've ever seen you can pretty much take your pick from anything Uwe Boll directed.

Completely forgot about those.

I think the VERY worst one was Postal. Fuck me, that hurt to watch. The others are fucking awful, but at least there are moments so stupid you can laugh.
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited February 2011
    The Godfather III and "2001 A Space Odyssey" ( I din't even finish it..so boring...no one said anything..)
  • Ad NauseamAd Nauseam Acolyte
    edited February 2011
    Either Solaris (given the fact that it bored me to tears, I'm pretty sure most of it was a close up on George fucking Clooney) or anything with Gerard Butler in it....oh, how I loathe that man.
  • kaloosakaloosa Regular
    edited February 2011
    Children of the Living Dead
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited February 2011
    Bulletproof monk
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited February 2011
    Gallows wrote: »
    What is the worst movie you've seen and why?

I just saw "Scott Pilgrim Vs. the World." :facepalm: I can't even begin to explain why I hated it.

i saw the trailers when it was first coming out :facepalm: that movie looks like shit , straight out retarded. fuking micheal sara , what a faggot :facepalm:
    edited February 2011
    blindbat wrote: »
    i saw the trailers when it was first coming out :facepalm: that movie looks like shit , straight out retarded. fuking micheal sara , what a faggot :facepalm:

I refuse to watch scott pilgrim. The faggotry that is Michael Cera needs to die. The only movie with him that I enjoyed was superbad but I hate Cera possibly more than any other actor.:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
  • mandingomandingo Regular
    edited February 2011
    Howards End is by far the worst movie i have ever sat through
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited February 2011
    any musical/and or movie with too much singing
  • edited February 2011
    Dark Star directed by John Carpenter.

AHA! thats it, I have been trying to remember that for so fucking long, is it really a dog? I remember it as pretty good, but I just watched Battle Beyond The Stars again and, well, wow, was that ever crap.
    Ad Nauseam wrote: »
    Either Solaris (given the fact that it bored me to tears, I'm pretty sure most of it was a close up on George fucking Clooney) or anything with Gerard Butler in it....oh, how I loathe that man.

Solaris might not be the worst movie ever made, but it sure as hell ranks. The upside of it is that it pounded another few nails into the coffin that now holds Clooney's career.

My least favorite movie is Druids, with the guy from Highlander, what a stinker.

C/O
    "It Stinks!"
  • verjesh1verjesh1 Semo-Regulars
    edited February 2011
    Last time I watched my favorite movie that is "Titanic" such a great movie for lovers because In which have emotion drama and love. by this movie I thought that Loves never dead.
  • edited February 2011
    verjesh1 wrote: »
    Last time I watched my favorite movie that is "Titanic" such a great movie for lovers because In which have emotion drama and love. by this movie I thought that Loves never dead.

That's great, except that this thread is about the WORST movies you've ever seen.
  • TCO420TCO420 Regular
    edited February 2011
    Snakes on a train

Scorpion king 2

Also i liked wicker man for some reason
  • vjukumar1vjukumar1 Semo-Regulars
    edited February 2011
    Last time I saw most popular movie that is "Harry Potter" It was a greatest movie and I like very much Mostly both characters.
    Thanks
  • edited February 2011
    vjukumar1 wrote: »
    Last time I saw most popular movie that is "Harry Potter" It was a greatest movie and I like very much Mostly both characters.
    Thanks

Read the OP, sera bander.
  • AverageAverage Regular
    edited February 2011
    Battlefield Earth
    Greenberg-For as good as it was reviewed the movie seemed like another look at me I have problems kinda movie which wasn't even that dramatic. I could only watch 30 minutes of it before turning it off.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited February 2011
    Skyline, was a total pile of shit.