Illegal Immigration

DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
edited February 2011 in Spurious Generalities
What are everyones thoughts on the illegal Immigration problem? My Idea for stopping them is this. Make life here uncomfortable for them. For example don'tallow them medical treatment. If one gets injured they should be turned away from hospitals. Foreigners should be forced to always carry papers proving citizenship and if they don't have these papers turn them away for medical treatment and police protection.

Do not allow them to have drivers licenses. Do not allow them to work or receive any government benefits. Do not allow them to protest or take part in voting. Do not allow them education or citizenship to the children of illegals. Essentially make a law saying that the constitution and it's rights only apply to citizens.

Before they are deported they should be made to build a wall on the border. Provide them shelter and food while they construct a wall on the border and once it is completed send them back to their country. This would be a cheap way of getting it built. None of this could pass unless a law is passed declaring that the constitution applies to citizens only.

Comments

• VizierVizier Regular
    edited February 2011
    Dude, you live in Maryland, how has illegal immigration even affected you on a personal level?
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited February 2011
    Vizier wrote: »
    Dude, you live in Maryland, how has illegal immigration even affected you on a personal level?

Actually the amount of beaners here is increasing an assload. Most of them are illegal. They've taken most low level jobs here which I try to get since I'm a drop out. Every fast food place hires beaners only so they fuck up my orders all the time since they don't speak English. Almost all manual labor jobs here are done by beaners who fuck everything up. And none of them bother to learn proper fucking english. Fuck Mexicans.
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited February 2011
    Actually the amount of beaners here is increasing an assload. Most of them are illegal. They've taken most low level jobs here which I try to get since I'm a drop out. Every fast food place hires beaners only so they fuck up my orders all the time since they don't speak English. Almost all manual labor jobs here are done by beaners who fuck everything up. And none of them bother to learn proper fucking english. Fuck Mexicans.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nW20EMJr6o4

Watch that video.
  • mynicknamemynickname Acolyte
    edited February 2011
    you were given every possible chance to excel, you chose to be a fuck up and drop out, and denying them anything doesn't exactly solve the problem seeing as how they all pay money to look legit and have ssn and a drivers license. they all pay into social security but none of them are taking anything out because they can't retire. you fucked up dropping out and now you're mad get over it, and stop crying like a baby. nuff said
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited February 2011
    Fuck this shit. Last year a bunch of pseudo-Punjabs got on a boat over to here. They got medical attention :mad:

But they also were housed in a jail, so that is :thumbsup:

I forgot how this story ended.
    edited February 2011
    mynickname wrote: »
    you were given every possible chance to excel, you chose to be a fuck up and drop out, and denying them anything doesn't exactly solve the problem seeing as how they all pay money to look legit and have ssn and a drivers license. they all pay into social security but none of them are taking anything out because they can't retire. you fucked up dropping out and now you're mad get over it, and stop crying like a baby. nuff said

I'm mad because I am an American citizen and can't find a job because some spics who don't belong here got hired and get hired just so the corporations can save money by paying below minimum wage under the table.

I'm mad because Americans are getting murdered every day buy criminals who aren't even citizens. I'm tired of these wetbacks collecting welfare and not paying taxes.
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited February 2011
    Dey took eerrr jeeeerrrbss!!

Did you watch the video I posted? You dropped out of school and therefore failed, don't bitch about how you cannot get a mediocre minimum wage job, lol.
  • mynicknamemynickname Acolyte
    edited February 2011
    Dey took eerrr jeeeerrrbss!!

Did you watch the video I posted? You dropped out of school and therefore failed, don't bitch about how you cannot get a mediocre minimum wage job, lol.

QFMFT like I said you had every possible chance to succeed you were the one who dropped out. so again... quit being a baby.
  • mandingomandingo Regular
    edited February 2011
    QFMFT like I said you had every possible chance to succeed you were the one who dropped out. so again... quit being a baby.

you're using an ad homonym agrument... He has every right to complain about illegal immargrants. Telling him that becuase he had the opperutnity to succeed does nothing to refute his argument about illegals.

I would suggest that you attack his argument with a cohesive attack at the central points of his agrument and not at the situation of his life or choices.
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited February 2011
    mandingo wrote: »
    you're using an ad homonym agrument... He has every right to complain about illegal immargrants.

Did you drop out of school, too?
  • GallowsGallows Regular
    edited February 2011
    His rant fails to address the legitimate problems that illegal aliens pose. Instead, he addresses a fictional person's concerns with language differences and other trivial matters. I guess it's all in the name of humor.

Anyway, at the local level, illegal immigrants are a severe financial drain. The sales tax at the local Mexican grocery store pales in comparison to the educational, medical, and law enforcement expenses that illegal immigrants generate.
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited February 2011
    I couldn't really argue about the whole financial drain they apparently cause in USA because I don't know much about economy or finances, at least to the point of starting an arguement about it. However, growing up near the border myself and been on both sides many times during my life (legally, if that bothers you :o) I do know most people travel to US to improve their life quality.

I've never liked the idea of americans looking upon illegals as "pests", and worst still when someone like DirtySanchez complains about it because some poor uneducated fuck apparently took a job in which Sanchez himself proved to be much more incompetent in. I don't think he even has the right to start complaining about how other people are taking away his job when his own personal life is pretty much a failure to begin with.

His ideas are also pretty fucking stupid. For example, while a lot of people may be ignorant, making mexicans build a fucking wall in their border, besides being de facto slavery is a dumb, dumb idea. Why? You'd think the people would simply go "yeah, we'll build ourselves a wall". Go ahead and make them dig their own grave while you're at it...

Immigration will never stop. You're just gonna have to deal with it.

As a side note Mexicans aren't the only ones crossing the border. There's also all sorts of people from central and even south america in the mix as well.
  • SlappySlappy Acolyte
    edited February 2011
    they all pay money to look legit and have ssn and a drivers license. they all pay into social security but none of them are taking anything out because they can't retire.
    LOL!!! According to S&P's report, their total SS contributions, assuming that ALL unmatched W2's belong to wetbacks, wouldn't even cover HALF the cost of their education alone, much less medical care, incarceration ($40k per year per wetback), welfare, police, etc. LA county alone spent $600 million just to feed the spawn of these parasites.
    Los Angeles County Supervisor Michael Antonovich released new statistics this week showing social spending for those families in his county rose to $53 million in November, putting the county government on track to spend more than $600 million on related costs for the year -- up from $570 million in 2009.

Antonovich arrived at the estimate by factoring in the cost of food stamps and welfare-style benefits through a state program known as CalWORKS. Combined with public safety costs and health care costs, the official claimed the "total cost for illegal immigrants to county taxpayers" was more than $1.6 billion in 2010.:eek:
    link

That's just one county, illegals are literally bankrupting the state of California.
    making mexicans build a fucking wall in their border, besides being de facto slavery is a dumb, dumb idea.
    Mexico to build fence along southern border to keep out illegals :facepalm:
    Immigration will never stop. You're just gonna have to deal with it.
    ^
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited February 2011

I am not a drop out and I side with DS on this issue. It is not as simple you have tried to portray with you post and I am sure you know that. Just the cost to house illegal immigrants who have broken other laws alone is a missive drain on our already strained economy. And that is only one of the hundreds of negative consequences created by the 10's of millions who are here unlawfully. The fact that they will do the shit jobs for below minimum wage brings down the wages of jobs above that entry level. It is a rippling effect when people at the bottom will take less.

I could go on but I have a Dr.'s appointment soon. So if you want to present a well thought out statement to support why you think illegal immigration is not a bad thing in the U.S. I would be happy to read it and respond later today.
  • Mr. MooMr. Moo Acolyte
    edited February 2011
    I fuking hate these god damn illegals. They seriously do drain our economy by coming over here and popping out as many kids as possible and stealing our tax dollars to take care of their offspring. Not to mention when i went to public high school our classes were cluttered with these dirty gangbanging wanna be beaners who would fuck up my school. Thanks to some dumb ass law that allowed their fuking children to come to our schools cause their are so underperforming due to the massive amounts of drugs, gangs and whores who can not keep their legs closed We are literally getting raped by these fukers everytime they cross the border in more ways than one. I was raised in texas and have seen that these scum have depressed the wages in texas for way to long. It isnt that americans wont work crappy jobs, its that we wont work for slave wages. If we got rid of all these parasites companies would have to pay an actual living wage to attract employees. I never understood why idiots out there claim it doesnt hurt anyone or some fukin bullshit like they pay into social security and dont take anything out. They steal from us with food stamps and other programs not to mention just outright stealing. You see these parasites come by in their rusted trucks on big trash day grabbing all the metal we throw out in their fuking home made trailers. They are parasites and should be treated as such, everyone is so fucking political correct today that no one will say or do what needs to be done. What our government should do is round their asses up for massive deportation and fine the shit out of companies who employ them. I say if a large corporation like butterball poultry employs copious amounts of illegals they should be fined 10% of yearly profits for that year. If we fined them based of percentages then no company would deal with these assholes. BUT NO instead of making it hard for them we give them america on a silver platter. We as americans just need to make life harder for them here than it was for them back in beanerville and we can end this invasion.
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited February 2011
    Well if you want to be politically incorrect then it's your own glorious country that's fucking you over. Cock in ass, balls deep, balls to the fucking wall; this too, happens pretty much anywhere around the world thanks to either the government or the banks or the way this shitty economy works. Right now from my personal perspective there's a shitload of outsourcing companies, one of which will provide me with a pretty damn fine job (for beaner standards) in a couple of weeks. Why? because they can pay less in terms of salary to people with shittier econonomies. USA doesn't care about its people; as a matter of fact it pretty much seems to encourage the flow of illegal aliens into its country in order to rack up more debt in a vicious cycle that just fucks its own countrymen over.

About the Mexicans building a wall in Guatemala, pffft, that's been in discussion for years and by the looks of it it'll never happen. There's pretty much no surveillance in that southern border and I do tend to agree that it's pretty hypocritical to criticize american border policies that way.

You wouldn't believe how easy it is to cross the border though. I've literally seen people making a run for their lives from under the fence towards america less than 100 feet away from the border crossing station, right under the cop's noses, more than once.

About the popping kids, well shit man, I never thought Americans didn't have children of their own as well :rolleyes:
    edited February 2011
    @Vizier

The reason they can outsource these jobs is simple, NAFTA. Were it to be repealed and competitive tariffs and duties levied the market would self correct this problem.
  • RolfRolf Regular
    edited February 2011
    They've taken most low level jobs here which I try to get since I'm a drop out.

Stop being a pussy and join the Army, states Rolf.
    edited February 2011
    Rolf wrote: »
    Stop being a pussy and join the Army, states Rolf.

I plan to once I get my GED.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited February 2011
    To me, the parallels to the civil war are uncanny. After the civil war, already poor white labourers in the south found they could not compete with the wages paid to freed slaves, for the civil war was not about should the states be free or not, only that new states should be slave free. This was because the established North could not compete with the new states if they were allowed to exploit their natural resources with slaves.

The economic heartland of America would have shifted and this could not be allowed to happen.

You guys have possibly the only land border in the world between the developed world and the 3rd world. Do not get pissy about me calling Mexico the 3rd world. Some of it is nice, sure, but I bet so is some of Iraq.

American presidents of recent times, while having to be seen to limit immigration, have more than kept up the immigration numbers with illegals becoming legals. They need this – the economic power base in the USA is a very fragile thing, and when any group at the lower end is on the ladder and moving some where, the bank reclaims the house and cheaper labour does you out of a job.

It is America, and it is the way of it and this is the way it politicians throw around the lives of the population.

The American system is greedy for immigrants, it needs them. It devours them. The machine runs on them.
    edited February 2011
    That was true for most of the U.S.'s history while it was in growing at a massive rate. But since the 60's this need has diminished to almost none. The only reason it is being allowed now is that America must be brought down to a level where it can be swallowed and it's sovereignty usurped by the NWO. Degrading the economy with "illegal" immigrants is just one of the many ways this is being accomplished.
  • Mr. MooMr. Moo Acolyte
    edited February 2011
    Seriously as much as i bitch about the army it is not a bad option at all. I have a guaranteed paycheck and there are alot of jobs you can do that promote you quick. You get a free place to sleep if your single and if you have a wife you get a free house on base or extra money to compensate. Although if i could do it over again i would try and get an IT job in the air force. Alot of their jobs transfer to the civilian side better. Unfortunately its getting harder to get into the military right now as we are overstrength and trying to cut people.
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited February 2011
    ^ Yeah, the whole border thing is pretty amazing and raw when you see it with your own eyes.

About the 3rd world country... well, I agree, but you'd be surprised at the amount of rich people there is. Thing is, the difference between the rich and the poor is so vast it's fucking shameful, but that's a whole other topic.

As for Sanchez, well, either try finishing school or something in order to be able to get a job.

@DarkRodent, yeah, NAFTA never crossed my mind. Apparently it fucked a lot of farmers over and is basically making the richer richer and the poorer poorer. I had totally forgotten why most of Mexico still hates Carlos Salinas.
    edited February 2011
    Yeah, NAFTA did not help the US or Mexico it only help the international corporate rat fucks.
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited February 2011
    What are everyones thoughts on the illegal Immigration problem? My Idea for stopping them is this. Make life here uncomfortable for them. For example don'tallow them medical treatment. If one gets injured they should be turned away from hospitals. Foreigners should be forced to always carry papers proving citizenship and if they don't have these papers turn them away for medical treatment and police protection.

Do not allow them to have drivers licenses. Do not allow them to work or receive any government benefits. Do not allow them to protest or take part in voting. Do not allow them education or citizenship to the children of illegals. Essentially make a law saying that the constitution and it's rights only apply to citizens.

Before they are deported they should be made to build a wall on the border. Provide them shelter and food while they construct a wall on the border and once it is completed send them back to their country. This would be a cheap way of getting it built. None of this could pass unless a law is passed declaring that the constitution applies to citizens only.

im all for this and im actually a beaner my self :D
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited February 2011
    I plan to once I get my GED.

You might want to hurry up then. The military is raising it's standards for enlisting. Soon they will be turning away people with GEDs (if they aren't already).
    edited February 2011
    Here is an idea, make all the illegal immigrants serve in special "shock" infantry units.
  • mandingomandingo Regular
    edited February 2011
    Here is an idea, make all the illegal immigrants serve in special "shock" infantry units.

lol
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited February 2011
    Undocumented workers with no criminal recordwho have paid their taxes annually for 20 years should be granted immediate citizenship.
  • TSAoDTSAoD Regular
    edited February 2011
    Dysgraphia wrote: »
    Undocumented workers with no criminal recordwho have paid their taxes annually for 20 years should be granted immediate citizenship.

I agree with this. If they here to work then what's the problem :confused: most jobs they "take" are ones most Americans would refuse.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited February 2011
    Just remember, if you complain about how immigrants are taking your job, you should kill yourself.
  • TSAoDTSAoD Regular
    edited February 2011
    Mayberry wrote: »
    Just remember, if you complain about how immigrants are taking your job, you should kill yourself.

The issue is how they take from the economy and put nothing back in.
  • NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited February 2011
    http://guywhite.wordpress.com/2010/02/14/illegal-starting-to-leave-the-us/
    If you can get that up some how, for the time being, and I'll do my best to find the copy of the page that I saved. The article deals with the topic of illegal immigration dropping and the number of immigrants returning home. By no means is it a politically correct blogspot, it has a lot of interesting articles on other issues, but it also uses a lot of statistics.

Anyway, illegal immigrants, by definition have broken the law to get here and the law should be applied to remove them; kick them out of the country. Countries do it now, but they only send a few of them away, to make it look like they're doing something about the problem. What's the point of a law that you're only going to apply 1 time in 60. When they try to be sneaky and destroy all traces of their identification, they forget about one thing (unfortunately- I say that because it'd mean them having to kill/destroy themselves) their DNA, which can pinpoint where someone comes from. Sending them back will be easy. The argument that even legal immigrants, let alone illegals, will do the jobs that the Brits won't do is piss poor and gladly, less people buy into it. They'll do the jobs that the British people can't afford to do because the pay is so low.

Taken as a whole, what immigrants, legal and illegal add to production is counterproductive due to their addition to the population. The only major inquiry ever conducted in the UK was carried out by the Economic Affairs Committee of the House of Lords in 2007/08. In April 2008 they reported that "We have found no evidence for the argument, made by the government, business and many others, that net immigration - immigration minus emigration - generates significant economic benefits for the existing UK population." As regards the contribution of migrants to the Exchequer, they concluded that "The overall fiscal impact of immigration is likely to be small, though this masks significant variations across different immigrant groups." See http://www.publications.parliament.uk/pa/ld200708/ldselect/ldeconaf/82/8202.htm

Official figures show that migrants contribute only 62p a head per week which means the uk is making a 11m loss a day to the economy. The door needs to be shut completely. Overpopulation is a big problem.
  • Agent 008Agent 008 Regular
    edited February 2011
    The reason why illegal immigration is a problem, is because of the "welfare state" policies.

For example, as has been stated, one of the arguments against illegal immigration is "they took our jobs!". As in, they agreed to work for less, and so businesses found the value-for-money much better (even if they speak bad english, or have poor skills), and so preferred to hire them.

But you see, the problem here is not immigrants, it's the minimum wage laws. Moral behaviour - offering your services for less money so that both you and the business (and the consumer) can benefit - is made illegal. Illegal immigrants are given the advantage over law-abiding citizens. And forcing people to break the law undermines morality, which leads to more crime.

edited February 2011
    ^:thumbsup: