Justin Bieber Experience

DfgDfg Admin
edited February 2011 in Spurious Generalities

So, it started with Conan featuring Justin and ended with Glee Justin Bieber special. Now, for a while I have hated Bieber because it's the right thing to do. But after checking some simple facts it seems there is no denying in Bieber potential to attract retards or in other words young bitches. His songs are catchy and his locals are shit but still young kids love him. His is like there pop whatever idol.

So, I have decided not to go against Bieber and instead of acting like an idiot and keep the hate flag raised high, I will do the wise thing. I will join the Bieber club and make some money or troll everyone.

Don't get me wrong, I do hate that cunt. But when you're facing idiots from around the world, it's best to join their club and wait for your chance. Bieber fever will die in few years anyway.

ITT: We hate Bieber.

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited February 2011
    Oh btw, I watch Glee because of their awesome direction etc.
  • TSAoDTSAoD Regular
    edited February 2011
    You're only giving him more publicity by talking about him.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited February 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    Oh btw, I watch Glee because of their awesome direction etc.

and your a raging homosexual/ :)
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited February 2011
    Oh great. justin bieber and youtube.
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited February 2011
    I said it before and I'll say it again: I should've molotoved Justin Bieber when he came to this city. For the lulz.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited February 2011
    TSAoD wrote: »
    You're only giving him more publicity by talking about him.

That thing works both ways. :D.

Noticed I used some select keywords in the OP.
  • TSAoDTSAoD Regular
    edited February 2011
    That thing works both ways. :D.

Noticed I used some select keywords in the OP.

I figured that was the reason behind it.
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited February 2011
    Baby, baby, baby, oooo baby.

bieberexplodes.jpg

Edit to add:

http://www.justinbieberzone.com/2010/11/watch-justin-bieber-on-south-park-video/

Bieberites butt hurt over the south park episode, so full of win.
  • edited February 2011
    Vizier wrote: »
    I said it before and I'll say it again: I should've molotoved Justin Bieber when he came to this city. For the lulz.

What the fuck was he doing in a dusty shithole like Hermosillo? Trying to cop a hot dog or something?
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited February 2011
    Bieber fever will die in few years anyway.

ITT: We hate Bieber.

Exactly, in a few years when he finishes puberty and hits his 20's all the little girls will grow up and realize what morons they acted like over him. By that time he will be to old to attract a new group of young stupid girls without looking like a pedo. And when he tries to make the transition to a serious adult artist he will fall on his face like every teen heartthrob idol before him.
  • jewnosejewnose Regular
    edited February 2011
    I only have the vaguest idea who this little faggot is, and the vaguest idea what Glee is. For these things I am thankful.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited February 2011
    Exactly, in a few years when he finishes puberty and hits his 20's all the little girls will grow up and realize what morons they acted like over him. By that time he will be to old to attract a new group of young stupid girls without looking like a pedo. And when he tries to make the transition to a serious adult artist he will fall on his face like every teen heartthrob idol except Micheal Jackson/Stevie Wonder/Justin Timberlake/The Beatles/ The Rolling Stones/Christina Aguilera/Britney Spears. etc.
    *Fixed
    edited February 2011
    Gary Oak wrote: »
    *Fixed

The only legitimate example of some prepubescent star truly making it in the long term you provided was Michael Jackson. The rest of had pubes when they became big.
    edited February 2011

That is nice, but when I say teen idol I don't mean the same thing as that author of that wiki page, whoever they may have been. So using the word as I am used to I am correct. Apparently you have a slightly different interpretation of the term.

inb4GOclaimswikimeansright
  • edited February 2011
    *Fixed

That lol.

People are retards, so it's easy to repackage the same shit a million and sell it to them under a different label.
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited February 2011
    Help cover up the gayness of this thread with vids and pics of taylor swift hurry!
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited February 2011
    to be honest, i have never heard a single bieber song ever, so i dont know what to make of it. i am very familiar with his hate crew, though
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited February 2011
    Mantikore wrote: »
    to be honest, i have never heard a single bieber song ever, so i dont know what to make of it. i am very familiar with his hate crew, though

Quick! Form an opinion!
  • mandingomandingo Regular
    edited February 2011
    *Fixed

lol... that list is terribad!

here are just a few that have fit what the OP describes ( there are countless)

Macaulay Culkin
    Gary Coleman
    Danny Bonaduce
    Edward Furlong
    Lindsey Lohan
  • edited February 2011
    When he visited here, he played laser tag and a couple of 12 year olds cornered him, shot him up, and called him a fag. We have good kids here in Canada, good kids. I hope one day Celine Dion invites him for dinner and holds him down while her decrepit husband rapes him.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited February 2011
    I will only support Bieber in a troll way if I can shag a chick because of it.
    As for Glee, the fact they put a goddamn cripple in it means I despise them for how they are getting as many people hooked because they are "equal". Fuck that shit! Nobody gets famous just because they're in a wheelchair.
  • mandingomandingo Regular
    edited February 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    I will only support Bieber in a troll way if I can shag a chick because of it.
    As for Glee, the fact they put a goddamn cripple in it means I despise them for how they are getting as many people hooked because they are "equal". Fuck that shit! Nobody gets famous just because they're in a wheelchair.

haha i wish i could be famous just becuase i was in a wheel chair!
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited February 2011
    What the fuck was he doing in a dusty shithole like Hermosillo? Trying to cop a hot dog or something?

Lol, I don't know, prolly part of his worldwide tour or some shit. When I walked past the place he was gonna sing I facepalmed at the sight of hundreds of teenagers creaming their panties with Justin Bieber and shouting his name so loud it could be heard almost till I reached my favorite cantine in downtown.