Quiz: Are you an alpha, beta, or omega Male?

TSAoDTSAoD Regular
edited February 2011 in Spurious Generalities
http://helloquizzy.okcupid.com/tests/the-are-you-an-alpha-male-female-test
Human males are best divided into three groups: alpha, beta, and omega. The identification of alpha males in human society isn't as clear cut as it is in an animal herd where anyone with a pair of binoculars and patient observation can identify the single alpha male in the herd. There's no bright line that seperates an alpha male human from a beta, or a beta male human from an omega.

However, one can approximate that 15% of men are alpha males who have greater success with women than average beta males. Beta males comprise approximately 70% of the population, and they are the average men who find wives, get married, and start families. If their wives cheat on them while they are married, it's probably an alpha male whom they would be cheating with.

At the very bottom of the human male hierarcy are the 15% who are omega males, the ones who are unable to find a women for a healthy normal relationship because their desirability is too low given the existence of a woman shortage. It naturally follows that if there are 117 single men for every 100 single women, then the least desirable men won't be able to find any women.

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited February 2011
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited February 2011
    I stopped because I didn't want to enter an email address.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited February 2011
    I am the Alpha and the Omega:o
  • edited February 2011
    44% alpha
    53% beta
    27% omega

all because I'm not a dick to waiters.
  • edited February 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    lolcupid.JPG

They don't even have Applebee's in Pakistan you stupid lying paki faggot.
  • TSAoDTSAoD Regular
    edited February 2011

If you leave it blank it'll give results.
  • Dark LordDark Lord Acolyte
    edited February 2011

Now that's alpha.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited February 2011
    dinosaur.png

Alpha for me
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited February 2011
    Motherfucking silverback
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited February 2011
    Nigger^^

lol @ paki faggot
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited February 2011
    So, I'm a beta just because I'm not an asshole in a restaurant? Quizz is pretty stupid imo.
  • TSAoDTSAoD Regular
    edited February 2011
    Vizier wrote: »
    So, I'm a beta just because I'm not an asshole in a restaurant? Quizz is pretty stupid imo.

Maybe you're a Beta in denial..
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited February 2011
    Who gives a fuck anyway. Do you still have a crush on Sailor Moon, ABBoD? :D
  • JackJack Regular
    edited February 2011
    This quiz is retarded, it's just offering restaurant scenarios and giving you three choices ranged from Calm and Polite to Jerk, with an occasional reach into the Pussy category. I don't think the writer really considered the content. I'm found to be a less-alpha male because I do things like holding the door open, being patient, generous, considerate, not overbearing, etc? If you have to be such an ass to score Alpha I'd rather not.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited February 2011
    Jack wrote: »
    This quiz is retarded, it's just offering restaurant scenarios and giving you three choices ranged from Calm and Polite to Jerk, with an occasional reach into the Pussy category. I don't think the writer really considered the content. I'm found to be a less-alpha male because I do things like holding the door open, being patient, generous, considerate, not overbearing, etc? If you have to be such an ass to score Alpha I'd rather not.

It's from cupid. What did you expect? It's just a way to get new users in. Btw whoever registered to see the results is an idiot. Oh btw, the quiz is a TRAP! Real men are considerate about others and don't act like assholes. Alpha Males don't necessarily mean assholes who want their way. Real Alpha Male is a leader who takes care of everyone. It's the guy everyone looks up to whenever they need some help or it's the guy girls look for help or feel secure with.

You can easily spot an alpha make IRL or on the Internet.
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited February 2011
    Omega. That shit was retarded. I'm happy without a girlfriend and just fucking the occasional fat bitch.
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited February 2011
    From my perspective the archetype for an alpha male status most of us yearn to achieve is James fucking Bond.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited February 2011
    most interesting man in the world. dfg bein a dick gets you the ladies with low self esteem :thumbsup:
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited February 2011
    You scored 31% on Alpha, higher than 30% of your peers.
    You scored 53% on Beta, higher than 91% of your peers.
    You scored 33% on Omega, higher than 29% of your peers.
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited February 2011
    38% on Alpha.
    40% on Beta.
    40% on Omega.
  • TSAoDTSAoD Regular
    edited February 2011
    Vizier wrote: »
    From my perspective the archetype for an alpha male status most of us yearn to achieve is James fucking Bond.

Alpha male is the prototype of the successful male.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited February 2011
    44% Alpha
    53% Beta
    27% Omega

Also, I'm not a male.
  • RogueEagle91RogueEagle91 Regular
    edited February 2011
    75 Alpha
    33 Beta
    13 Omega

I agree that the test was way too linear to get any real definitive results.

However, I'll admit I'm a dick. So, I'd say the results are fairly accurate, given the parameters.