Having a party.....what do I need?

TSAoDTSAoD Regular
edited February 2011 in Spurious Generalities
I'm gonna throw a party and invite all my real life friends, some girls.

Looking to spend from $200 to $400, what should I get?

Comments

• SliceSlice Regular
    edited February 2011
    1. Get a couple kegs
    2. Set up beer pong
    3. Tell people to roll in
    4. ???
    5. profit!
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited February 2011
    Give all the money to me.

If you need money to throw a party, it's not worth throwing.
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited February 2011
    coke buffet
  • edited February 2011
    Mayberry wrote: »
    Give all the money to me.

If you need money to throw a party, it's not worth throwing.

QFT steal some weed and beer and invite over some friends and have them invite their friends who also steal beer and weed.
  • Turd_SmasherTurd_Smasher Regular
    edited February 2011
    birthday hats.

gotta have birthday hats!:angry:
  • edited February 2011
    Booze, weed, and friends. Also, make sure you get the music going in the background as it gives everyone something to listen to if it all goes quiet :thumbsup:
  • TSAoDTSAoD Regular
    edited February 2011
    Okay. I know what I like but what brands of Alcohol do most people like? What about food, is that important?
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited February 2011
    Use what is to hand to your advantage. One year, my mate and I managed to sweet talk some retarded kids into letting us have their full-size bouncy castle. As well as that, we had our mates band (+ a full PA system), way too much booze from the Pub my mate worked at, fireworks I supplied, drugs which I also supplied, girls, other guy mates and a huuuge marquee in case it rained. This was all in his back garden with a BBQ and fucktons of food.

Those retarded kids will never know just how much cunt-juice is on that bouncy castle...and the electric bill was massive. So fun though :D
  • edited February 2011
    TSAoD wrote: »
    Okay. I know what I like but what brands of Alcohol do most people like? What about food, is that important?

Not sure about brands, but when people are drunk then they don't care what they drink. Start with the expensive stuff and then save the shit till later when you can't taste it as much :D

Food is always good.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited February 2011
    Blind bat, Coke Buffet

+1
  • PacoPaco me administrator
    edited February 2011
    My usual party set up:
    2 Bottles of Vodka
    1 bottle of some flavor of Schnapps (usually 99 bananas, Root Beer or Peppermint)
    Beer (amount depends on the amount of people, usually 1-2 30 racks.)
    30-50 Solo Cups (20 for beer pong, 2 for water cups and the rest for Drinks.)
    Ping Pong Balls.
    A Pinata. (Don't judge me, Pinatas are fun for all ages :o, You could fill it tiny bags of weed or something.)

People always just bring their own weed and we all share.

Oh and for munchies I usually get 5 or 6 bags of chips, Some microwave burritos and 3-4 pizzas.
  • AmieAmie Regular
    edited February 2011
    Condoms.
  • edited February 2011
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited February 2011
    I'd pick up a keg for beer, maybe a few bottles of liquor for the ladies, and possibly illicit substances if that's what you're into.

If you have a ping pong table or a long table I would suggest setting up a beirut (beer pong for the layman) tournament. You'll need solo cups as well, I like 10 cup (3 beers per side) but you can play 6 cup too.

Do you have a fire pit or something like that? Fires are great at parties.
  • edited February 2011
    Skunk Cannabis.
  • TSAoDTSAoD Regular
    edited February 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    Use what is to hand to your advantage. One year, my mate and I managed to sweet talk some retarded kids into letting us have their full-size bouncy castle. As well as that, we had our mates band (+ a full PA system), way too much booze from the Pub my mate worked at, fireworks I supplied, drugs which I also supplied, girls, other guy mates and a huuuge marquee in case it rained. This was all in his back garden with a BBQ and fucktons of food.

Those retarded kids will never know just how much cunt-juice is on that bouncy castle...and the electric bill was massive. So fun though :D

Thanks for sharing your story. It angers me and saddens me, it's people like that I fantasize about 'getting even' with.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited February 2011
    toilet paper
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited February 2011
    A funnel can be fun too if you wanna get really fucked up...