16 year old kills mom after she took his PlayStation [Stupid Ideas]

SanitySanity New Arrival
edited July 2011 in Spurious Generalities
16 year old Kendall Anderson got into some trouble and got his PlayStation taken away by his mother Rashida Anderson. After a 90 minute argument with his mother over the issue he proceeded to enter her room while she was sleeping and hit her over the head 20 times with a claw hammer. URL="http://www.tekgoblin.com/2011/02/15/16-year-old-kills-mom-after-she-took-his-playstation/"]More[/URL

Comments

• Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited February 2011
    I heard this on the radio. It's probably because he was a crazy nigger. His mother's name is Rashida. Rashida=Nigger.
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited February 2011
    :facepalm: Yeah, there's definitely no white kids who have ever killed their parents.
  • SanitySanity New Arrival
    edited February 2011
    right....
  • Turd_SmasherTurd_Smasher Regular
    edited February 2011
    I bet he monkey stomped her afterwards, then took her purse and spent the rest of her money on chicken wings and tennis shoes.
  • TSAoDTSAoD Regular
    edited February 2011
    :facepalm: Yeah, there's definitely no white kids who have ever killed their parents.

There's no such thing as race, only difference is the shade of our skin. We're all God's children and we're all equal.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited February 2011
    TSAoD wrote: »
    There's no such thing as race, only difference is the shade of our skin. We're all God's children and we're all equal.

were u in mandingo's jury?
  • TSAoDTSAoD Regular
    edited February 2011
    were u in mandingo's jury?

Otro desembolso grande.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited February 2011
    TSAoD wrote: »

Kill yourself:facepalm:
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited February 2011

This, I hate niggers:angry:
  • edited February 2011
    What a retard, I heard a similar story about parents taking away a kids PS2. He then went and stabbed them both, or something.
  • jhthrnjhthrn Semo-Regulars
    edited February 2011
    That's some fine trolling Mr Bluebird. I am of the opinion that there are black people, and then there are niggers. When I see a commercial on tv with some church guy begging me to send money to the starving children in africa, I think "fuck that, I'm not sending my money to niggers" because you never know if they'll turn out to be baby raping niggers or not.

More than likely they will due to IQ differences on average. But I think the black race could become every bit as respectable as any other in time with enough development of the infrastructure in africa. But we must take into account the social problems that play a large role in violent behavior. Technology alone cannot solve these problems at this point in time.

In fact, technology is largely to blame for killings such as the one in this thread. Technology allows niggers and wiggers and spics and all sorts of trashy people to be even more lazy. They no longer have to work for their meals, they're distracted. Idle hands are the devil's play thing. People should be forced to work at least 15 hours a day and have cameras in their homes, especially in their toilets. That way, they can't ever get too distracted.
  • proudclod9proudclod9 Regular
    edited February 2011

Bless you dirty. hahaha

Life in jail/death penalty would be justified in this case....just sayin.
  • SlappySlappy Acolyte
    edited February 2011
    The fucked up part is what he did to her after he killed her...
    Anderson struck her 20 times with a claw hammer while she slept.

In an effort to get rid of her body, he tried to "cremate her" in the oven, according to the confession. When that failed, he smashed her head with a chair, then dragged the body out into the alley behind their house and hid it.

The remains were not found until nearly two days later, after family became suspicious and notified police. Anderson was charged with murder in December, as well as possession of an instrument of a crime and abuse of a corpse.

The teen was not known to be violent, but had been charged with stealing a laptop from his high school.

"If I could, I would not do it again," he said in his confession. "I really miss my mom. ... She was the only person who cared for me."
    link

What a selfish piece of shit... "I miss my mommy" as he's being dragged off to jail for killing her. LOL@ the black on black violence though :thumbsup: Better her than a white woman, who probably would've gotten raped as well.
  • edited February 2011
    Why did he smash her head with a chair AFTER trying to put her in the oven? :confused:
  • AverageAverage Regular
    edited February 2011
    I wonder what game he wanted to play?
  • SujiSuji New Arrival
    edited February 2011
    Might of been GTA because as like parents say "Video games cause violence"
  • AverageAverage Regular
    edited February 2011
    Lol probably, I was thinking it could of been cod, people take that game like it's life or death.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited February 2011
    Average wrote: »
    Lol probably, I was thinking it could of been cod, people take that game like it's life or death.

you talkin shit about cod? :mad:
  • AverageAverage Regular
    edited February 2011
    Fuck cod. :o
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited February 2011
    This story is why we need gulags.
  • PhilosoraptorPhilosoraptor Regular
    edited February 2011
  • ImmaChrgnMaLAZRImmaChrgnMaLAZR Regular
    edited March 2011
    I can see why he wanted to put her back in the kitchen where she belongs, but did he have to put her in the oven? :facepalm:

Fail nignog is fail nignog
    I hope he enjoys his dicks uncircumcised, cause those will be the only joysticks he's gonna be playing with for a loooooong time.
  • subliminal07subliminal07 Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2011
    I bet he monkey stomped her afterwards, then took her purse and spent the rest of her money on chicken wings and tennis shoes.

Literally made me Lol!
  • subliminal07subliminal07 Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2011
    Average wrote: »
    Fuck cod. :o

^ jus crossed the line....
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited July 2011
    I hope they mean a PS3, cause if he killed her over a PS1, lol....
  • edited July 2011
    oldoldoldold