It's Friday night...

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited February 2011 in Spurious Generalities
and I just puked up from drinking wine and popping Tramadol. What are y'all doing?

Comments

• MasturbatronMasturbatron Regular
    edited February 2011
    Not a damn thing. :(
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited February 2011
    Drinking wine and popping tramadol.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited February 2011
    Gary Oak wrote: »
    Drinking wine and popping tramadol.

Are you me?
    Am I you?
    *mind blown*
  • RogueEagle91RogueEagle91 Regular
    edited February 2011
    Digesting food. Will probably go back to work in another hour or two.
  • SemSem Regular
    edited February 2011
    Soaking up free Wifi at a cafe.
  • LordWormLordWorm Regular
    edited February 2011
    Working on a guide for Totse. Y'all better be doing the same.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited February 2011
    Working on your moms orgasm.
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited February 2011
    Hiding from mormons...
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited February 2011
    Hiding from mormons...

haha You shouldn't have ordered that bible. What's so difficult about telling them to fuck off though?
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited February 2011
    I don't know. I wish I had enough money to invite a girl over and get our drank on.
    edited February 2011
    haha You shouldn't have ordered that bible. What's so difficult about telling them to fuck off though?

I don't know man, they give me the heebie jeebies...
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited February 2011
    Drinking Kentucky gentleman and posting on totse.
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited February 2011
    I don't know man, they give me the heebie jeebies...

Here's an idea, casually have a conversation with them about the weirdest shit you can think of. Meet any attempt they make to discuss religion with weirder shit.

They'll leave eventually and if you did a good job they won't want to come back. Try to have fun with it.

I do this to the Jehova's witnesses whenever they're in my neighborhood. :thumbsup:
    edited February 2011
    Here's an idea, casually have a conversation with them about the weirdest shit you can think of. Meet any attempt they make to discuss religion with weirder shit.

They'll leave eventually and if you did a good job they won't want to come back. Try to have fun with it.

I do this to the Jehova's witnesses whenever they're in my neighborhood. :thumbsup:

I could also introduce them to my large collection of occult literature and other such "paraphenalia."
  • SemSem Regular
    edited February 2011
    I could also introduce them to my large collection of occult literature and other such "paraphenalia."

Sometimes works although sometimes they just see it as a challenge and stick around. Mentioning drugs gets them to fuck off most of the time.
  • GrinchGrinch Regular
    edited February 2011

After sitting through enough of their brouhaha and gaining their trust, it can be a good time to turn the tables by asking them overly personal questions, utilizing your potential faith to your advantage.
    edited February 2011
    I just got me a couple bottles of MD 20/20. Maybe I'll get wasted tomorrow and invite them over...
    edited February 2011
    I just got me a couple bottles of MD 20/20. Maybe I'll get wasted tomorrow and invite them over...

Get wasted, invite them over, open the door with your dick hanging out. Not naked. Fully clothed with your dick flapping out the fly.

See if they come in or at least mention something to you.
  • MasturbatronMasturbatron Regular
    edited February 2011
    This thread has now been changed to "How to properly fuck with mormons"

Sadly we don't get any around here...like ever. Really sucks, this thread makes me want to have some fun with them bible bangers.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited February 2011
    I had a Mormon at my College and he was a fucking nutter. So sexually het-up and just a freak all round. Plus he was a cripple. God doesn't like everyone ;) that said, Mormons hoard food etc for the Apocalypse. I'm down with that.
  • edited February 2011
    I went to electronic music show filled with high school students and sold bunk E pills
  • Habaner0Habaner0 Regular
    edited February 2011
    I watched some clean, wholesome Glenn Beck.
  • edited February 2011
    I mixed drinks with my girlfriend and chilled out until 5am. It was pretty sweet.
    edited February 2011
    This thread has now been changed to "How to properly fuck with mormons"

Sadly we don't get any around here...like ever. Really sucks, this thread makes me want to have some fun with them bible bangers.

Have fun.
  • TSAoDTSAoD Regular
    edited February 2011
    The same thing I do every Friday night.
  • LordWormLordWorm Regular
    edited February 2011
    I ended up walking around town and using my supernatural powers of the undead to turn anyone I touched into a zombie. Then I saw a priest walking out of a church, so I chased him down, cornered him in an alley, and turned him into a Satan worshiping zombie. He then walked out into the street and starting reading passages from the Satanic bible to all the other zombies. All in all it was definitely a good night.
  • PhilosoraptorPhilosoraptor Regular
    edited February 2011
    Started out at a b day party, drank a large bottle of merlot, then went to my friends place to chill with her and her boyfriend, drank more, ended up partying with this crew of like 20 people, everyone peaced out except for a few people then we drank wine in a parking garage with a homeless guy.
  • edited February 2011
    Started out at a b day party, drank a large bottle of merlot, then went to my friends place to chill with her and her boyfriend, drank more, ended up partying with this crew of like 20 people, everyone peaced out except for a few people then we drank wine in a parking garage with a homeless guy.

It's no longer Friday night you raving moron.
  • xxombiexxombie Regular
    edited February 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    that said, Mormons hoard food etc for the Apocalypse. I'm down with that.

Good to know. I've gotta start befriending mormons.

Friday night I drank a 12 pack from PBR dry, did some ketamine and some AC/DC speed and flailed and got laid. My Friday night wins cause I'm the only one that got laid. :hai:
  • TSAoDTSAoD Regular
    edited February 2011
    xxombie wrote: »

Friday night I drank a 12 pack from PBR dry, did some ketamine and some AC/DC speed and flailed and got laid. My Friday night wins cause I'm the only one that got laid. :hai:

kill yourself
  • xxombiexxombie Regular
    edited February 2011
    TSAoD wrote: »
    kill yourself

You're right. Thank you for making me realize the error of my ways.
    edited February 2011

meh. got laid thursday and sunday. figured a day or two off wouldn't kill me.
  • xxombiexxombie Regular
    edited February 2011

What if it did kill you. Then you'd be dead. You shouldn't fuck around with these things man.
  • edited February 2011

Good way to avoid carpal tunnel too broski.
    edited February 2011
    What if it did kill you. Then you'd be dead. You shouldn't fuck around with these things man.

If you're that concerned for my well being, come to Omaha and make sure I get on a healthy daily sex regimen.

Also, fuck off, Fatty. Not all male internet users have to clean the jizz off their keyboards every night.
  • edited February 2011
    Also, fuck off, Fatty. Not all male internet users have to clean the jizz off their keyboards every night.

True, but you do. My tip: leave the computer before eating your cheetos, otherwise the orange dust simply reinforces the off white organic glue.
    edited February 2011
    True, but you do. My tip: leave the computer before eating your cheetos, otherwise the orange dust simply reinforces the off white organic glue.

Speaking from your own pathetic experiences?

Try leaving your basement from time to time. Sunlight might magically dislodge the giant cock that seems to be perpetually lodged up your basement-dwelling ass.

Might turn you into a decent poster rather than an attention whore.
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited February 2011
    It's actually Monday.
  • edited February 2011
    You niggers are always taking Tramadol.

What's the deal, I thought it was a second-rate opiate?
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited February 2011
    You niggers are always taking Tramadol.

What's the deal, I thought it was a second-rate opiate?

Tramadol is the wucking win.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited February 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    and I just puked up from drinking wine and popping Tramadol. What are y'all doing?
    Suckin up Tuesday. :p
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited February 2011
    Gary Oak wrote: »
    Tramadol is the wucking win.

Tramadol is a fail opiate imo. It can be fun but it gets old fast and has nothing on oxycodone Vicodin or even codeine.
  • edited February 2011
    Speaking from your own pathetic experiences?

Try leaving your basement from time to time. Sunlight might magically dislodge the giant cock that seems to be perpetually lodged up your basement-dwelling ass.

Might turn you into a decent poster rather than an attention whore.

We don't have basements in Arizona
  • xxombiexxombie Regular
    edited February 2011
    Hey, it's Friday again. Tonight is welfare day, so I'm probably going to get way to drunk and wake up next to someone questionable.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited February 2011
    TSAoD wrote: »
    The same thing I do every Friday night.

Waxed your legs again eh?
    We don't have basements in Arizona

Then crawl out from under your rock once in awhile.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited February 2011
    well it's friday, gonna get tore up.
  • edited February 2011
    Then crawl out from under your rock once in awhile.
    The funny thing is, if he hadn't gotten so mad it wouldn't have been so obvious he was lying.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited February 2011
    The funny thing is, if he hadn't gotten so mad it wouldn't have been so obvious he was lying.

Did you fall and hit your head while you were banned or is Saturday just you normal extra stupid day? :facepalm: