Drug addicts are scum

DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
edited February 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Like the title said I believe drug addicts need to be executed. I'm not trolling and I have reasons to back this up. I don't care if someone uses drugs but addicts are worthless. First they are weak minded and have no will power. If you are so weak and pathetic that you need chemicals to function than you are worthless.

They are also a burden on society as a whole. First they are a burden on healthcare because of them overdosing, killing people or needing rehab. They also statistically commit more crimes than normal people.

They are also more likely to abuse children. These people often steal from society through fraud and welfare. What is one thing the average drug fiend has to offer society? They often steal as well to fund their addictions. They are like animals. They only care about themselves and the drug and they should all be killed put in prison or at least sterilized so they can't reproduce.

Inb4butthurt

Comments

• edited February 2011
    Like the title said I believe drug addicts need to be executed. I'm not trolling and I have reasons to back this up. I don't care if someone uses drugs but addicts are worthless. First they are weak minded and have no will power. If you are so weak and pathetic that you need chemicals to function than you are worthless.

They are also a burden on society as a whole. First they are a burden on healthcare because of them overdosing, killing people or needing rehab. They also statistically commit more crimes than normal people.

They are also more likely to abuse children. These people often steal from society through fraud and welfare. What is one thing the average drug fiend has to offer society? They often steal as well to fund their addictions. They are like animals. They only care about themselves and the drug and they should all be killed put in prison or at least sterilized so they can't reproduce.

Inb4butthurt

trolloo.png

3ch
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited February 2011
    ^^ Like I said I don't care if people use them but the addicts deserve death. I'm not trolling. Btw in case anyone claims otherwise this thread is on topic for BLTC since it deals with drugs.
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited February 2011
    Like the title said I believe drug addicts need to be executed. I'm not trolling and I have reasons to back this up. I don't care if someone uses drugs but addicts are worthless. First they are weak minded and have no will power. If you are so weak and pathetic that you need chemicals (god?) to function than you are worthless.

A lot of that can be said of religious people as well. I'm only slightly trolling.
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited February 2011
    Aren't you an alcoholic....?
    edited February 2011
    Aren't you an alcoholic....?

Me or DS?
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited February 2011
    Dirtysanchez is an alcoholic.
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited February 2011
    Me or DS?

DS. 3char
    edited February 2011
    So what if he is? Alcohol is legal, and unlike all the bad drugs out there is not physically addictive. Mr. Sanchez is truly the most important thinker of our generation. :facepalm:
    edited February 2011
    I drink a lot but I dont consider myself an alcoholic. I drink at night mainly and get through the day without it just fine unlike the common dope fiend.
    edited February 2011
    The first step on the road to recovery is admitting you have a problem, denial is getting us nowhere.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited February 2011
    I snort a lot of coke but i dont consider myself

an addict. I snort coke at night mainly and get through

the night. without it just fine unlike the common alcoholic fiend.
  • RogueEagle91RogueEagle91 Regular
    edited February 2011
    This thread is about as intelligent as going to W&C to start a thread about how guns and owners thereof are stupid.

I'll give DS his argument is a more well thought out, but fucking really? Bitch and moan, man.
  • MasturbatronMasturbatron Regular
    edited February 2011
    Go ahead and shoot some heroin, then get back to us on how strong you are against addiction. Faggot.
    edited February 2011
    Go ahead and shoot some heroin, then get back to us on how strong you are against addiction. Faggot.

I've done plenty of opiates and never got addicted. I never shot up though because I'm not a desperate faggot. If I'm wrong please tell me what good drug addicts give to society? We need to be like China and execute drug fiends. The average drug addict really does leave one with a sick feeling in the stomach.
    edited February 2011
    ^^ You do realize what a small percentage of drug addicts are like that right? Most of them are people like frost byte and other dregs of society. The money they pay for the drugs with all goes back to minority gangs such as the Mexican cartels. They belong in prison just for funding them. I bet it wont be so "far out" when they get assraped in prison/
    edited February 2011
    ^^ You do realize what a small percentage of drug addicts are like that right? Most of them are people like frost byte and other dregs of society.

So how many addicts do you know, exactly?
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited February 2011
    Tell me how shooting up makes you desperate.
    edited February 2011
    Gary Oak wrote: »
    Tell me how shooting up makes you desperate.

Fun fact: A shooting habit produces less severe withdrawals and is therefore easier to break than an eating (pill) habit.
    edited February 2011
    So how many addicts do you know, exactly?

I've met addicts and all of them were complete white trash.
    edited February 2011
    I've met addicts and all of them were complete white trash.

I'm sure you got along well then.

But really, maybe the problem isn't the drugs, maybe its that they're trash regardless of what substances they use...
    edited February 2011
    I'm sure you got along well then.

But really, maybe the problem isn't the drugs, maybe its that they're trash regardless of what substances they use...

That's partially true but that doesn't mean drug addicts don't bring down society. They lie cheat and steal all so they can get their fix. They are also usually self centered ass hats. You can't trust a junkie around your stuff either because they might steal it. Their is no defending drug addicts. There is nothing good about they door who they are. Drug addicts have a higher rate of std's a higher rate of committing crimes and abuse children more than normal people.
    edited February 2011
    There is nothing good about they door who they are.

lol wut
  • Pile of JewsPile of Jews Regular
    edited February 2011

This. You/no one can understand what addiction is like unless you have experienced it yourself.
  • fr0st_Bytefr0st_Byte Sumpin' c00L
    edited February 2011
    This is going to Bitch and Moan.

DS you need to get off your fucking high horse about drugs. I don't fucking understand why you want to come to bltc and bitch about drug users? Are you trolling or do you really feel you are better than us? Either way you are fucking young, I hope one day you get into a bad car accident and have to be put on a strong painkillers and then when you get out of the hospital you see what addiction is. This is what happen to me, except it was a very severe respiratory illness, but yet I am scum.
    edited February 2011
    fr0st_Byte wrote: »

DS you need to get off your fucking high horse about drugs. I don't fucking understand why you want to come to bltc and bitch about drug users? Are you trolling or do you really feel you are better than us? Either way you are fucking young, I hope one day you get into a bad car accident and have to be put on a strong painkillers and then when you get out of the hospital you see what addiction is. This is what happen to me, except it was a very severe repertory illness, but yet I am scum.

I am better than you because I was able to do strong opiates and not get addicted. A lot of people are able to use drugs and not get addicted. You have no will power and now rely on a drug to function. That is why I am better.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited February 2011
    Like the title said I believe drug addicts need to be executed.

You do realise that drug addiction is a product of communal living? People are not designed to live in groups of more than 10,000. Shit goes wrong. Live with it.
    edited February 2011
    I am better than you because I was able to do strong opiates and not get addicted. A lot of people are able to use drugs and not get addicted. You have no will power and now rely on a drug to function. That is why I am better.

You do realize you are still assuming I am addicted to opiates right? And you know what I said about assumptions last night right? That it makes an ass out of you....and well you again.

Like I said before, you have a lot to learn kid.

And again like I said before, you admitted in another thread you stole from either your friends or family to feed a drug habit. NOW that's scum. You keep trying to get around that, you have yet to address this point.
    edited February 2011
    You do realize you are still assuming I am addicted to opiates right? And you know what I said about assumption last night right? That make an ass out of you....and well you again.

Like I said before, you have a lot to learn kid.

Lol at the smacktard assuming what my age is:rolleyes:
    edited February 2011
    Lol at the smacktard assuming what my age is:rolleyes:
    O rly? Wow, would 21 be a good guess? Like I said, owned again.
    Far from it but it is the first bottle of liquor I bought legally. It felt good just being able to look at the selection and buy it instead of having to get people to buy it for me or steal it.
    :mad: KG is good I don't care what any of you niggers say. I drink it everyday and it's awesome. This thread proves now that this godly beverage can also be used to cure sickness.

You act so goddamn high and mighty but you have admitted you are an alcoholic fucking thief. I would rather be a regular opiate user than a low-life fucking thief any day. Go report a fucking post or something, thats what half your fucking threads are anyways. You need to to just drop this argument because you are loosing bad, just like the rest of your life I'm sure. That's why your on the fucking Internet 24 hours a day.
  • edited February 2011

DS you need to get off your fucking high horse about drugs. I don't fucking understand why you want to come to bltc and bitch about drug users? Are you trolling or do you really feel you are better than us? Either way you are fucking young, I hope one day you get into a bad car accident and have to be put on a strong painkillers and then when you get out of the hospital you see what addiction is. This is what happen to me, except it was a very severe repertory illness, but yet I am scum.

How many years since your "very severe repertory illness"?
    Because according to your profile you've been living better through chemistry since '04. I rarely stopped in to the original BLTC but it seems you were prolific there too. How long are you going to keep justifying your own failings by pointing at this "very severe repertory illness"?
  • edited February 2011
    dr rocker wrote: »
    You do realise that drug addiction is a product of communal living? People are not designed to live in groups of more than 10,000. Shit goes wrong. Live with it.

You do realise physical addiction is quantitative and you are a jackass spouting nonsense?
    edited February 2011
    How many years since your "very severe repertory illness"?
    Because according to your profile you've been living better through chemistry since '04. I rarely stopped in to the original BLTC but it seems you were prolific there too. How long are you going to keep justifying your own failings by pointing at this "very severe repertory illness"?

Damn FATTY you got me there with that typo, you are so clever I wish I could be as smart as you :p
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited February 2011
    Fatty, I'd hog tie you and rape you , then make you smoke crack with me. After the last rock was gone I'd proceed to drink whisky heavily and paint you up real pretty. When I woke up in the morning I'd drive you down to the local dope spot and trade you for some more rocks. I'd smoke them and repeat the drinking cycle. Then I'd wake up and go to work and wouldn't touch the shit for 2-3 months. Meanwhile you would happily be sucking cocks in a crack house to get more shit to help you forget about the abuse you had endured. I'm not quite sure where I'm going with all of this....

whisky time

Cheers
  • JizzlamJizzlam New Arrival
    edited February 2011
    Fatty, I'd hog tie you and rape you , then make you smoke crack with me. After the last rock was gone I'd proceed to drink whisky heavily and paint you up real pretty. When I woke up in the morning I'd drive you down to the local dope spot and trade you for some more rocks. I'd smoke them and repeat the drinking cycle. Then I'd wake up and go to work and wouldn't touch the shit for 2-3 months. Meanwhile you would happily be sucking cocks in a crack house to get more shit to help you forget about the abuse you had endured. I'm not quite sure where I'm going with all of this....

whisky time

Cheers

Whisky is for faggots. Real men drink whiskey.
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited February 2011
    Jizzlam wrote: »
    Whisky is for faggots. Real men drink whiskey.

lol real men drinking whisky can't spell whisky
  • edited February 2011
    Damn FATTY you got me there with that typo, you are so clever I wish I could be as smart as you :p
    Damn fr0sty you got no one there by dodging the point of my post, you are so stealth I wish I could be a ninja like you.
  • edited February 2011

whisky time

Cheers

neat!
    I don't feel like reuploading my picture of Bender taking a photo from Futurama to Imgur but still.
    neat!
    edited February 2011
    You do realise physical addiction is quantitative and you are a jackass spouting nonsense?

Do you just lay down random words from your keyboard that have no relationship to what you are trying to argue against.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited February 2011
    Do you just lay down random words from your keyboard that have no relationship to what you are trying to argue against.

That is on a good day...
  • edited February 2011

Do you just resort to a pathetic excuse of an ad hom every time you're caught spouting nonsense or is this especially for me?
    edited February 2011
    Do you just resort to a pathetic excuse of an ad hom every time you're caught spouting nonsense or is this especially for me?

2m79lw9.jpg
  • burntofferingburntoffering Acolyte
    edited February 2011

Inb4butthurt

haha, dude. I hate to be the one to tell you this, maybe I'm not the first, didn't read all the replies, but listen man. you are spouting off a real ignorant point of view my friend. did you know, that if you live in a country with internet, then a large sum of the money that you give to the gov. buys drugs, that get shipped into and/or through your country, where those drugs are then distributed
  • burntofferingburntoffering Acolyte
    edited February 2011

Inb4butthurt

haha, dude. I hate to be the one to tell you this, maybe I'm not the first, didn't read all the replies, but listen, you are spouting off a real ignorant point of view my friend. first point; did you know, that if you live in a country with internet, then a large sum of the money that you give to the gov. buys drugs, that get shipped into and/or through your country, where those drugs are then distributed throughout the poor capitals, (ghettos, projects, etc) where they are then supplied to the most hard off people ion the whole damn country.....which in turn, makes them take any low wage job they can find, to help feed their government fed addiction.....(definately not saying anybody on minimum wage is an addict)
    second point
    all of that drug money, eventually goes into your country's infrastructure, which keeps your sorry ass with electricity and running water.
    and what could a drug addict do to help society?
    what drug addicts are you talking about? the millions of people put onto medication everyday, to help their ailments? the millions of people who are addicted to medication that doesn't work, because a gov. employed doctor decided that you could charge 100 dollars for a 40 caps of some addictive placebo?(which goes right back into that infrastructure)
    or are you just talking about potheads like myself?
    or are you talking about the billions of people addicted to the worst drug of all, tobacco? and I'm not talking about the tobacco that grows out of the ground,and you dry out, and roll into a natural cigar, no, I am talking about the chemical ridden, fiber glass filter, salt peder burning smokes that you buy from the store.
    and if you come back with the whole "nobody never killed nobody for tobacco" spiel, then save your little typing fingers, because, what we do for tobacco is far worse, then what junkies do for heroin, or crack....we justify ourselves...
    we sit back, and feed our addiction, and deny that we ever do anything wrong....instead of honestly breaking in to a store, and stealing the cash, we are robbing the common sense of our selves and our neighbors, by helping propegate the blind conformity that is modern consumerism, and capitalism, which, in my humble opinion, is far worse then any henious act of murder or theft.....I don't know, now I'm just ranting, but, I guess my point was this;
    there is no person in society who is not addicted to some form of drugs or another. if you are doing shooting heroin into your veins every day, then you could be an ADDICT
    if you are snorting coke every day, then you could be an ADDICT
    if you are smoking weed or tobbaco every day, then you could be an ADDICT
    and, hey now, let's not forget those addicts that are helplessly and hopelessly addicted to this sad pointless society that we live in.
    shit.
    if you go the supermarket every day, then you could be an ADDICT
    if you go to work every day, then you could be an ADDICT
    if you use a cell phone every day, then you could be an ADDICT
    if you use the internet every day then you could be an ADDICT
    if you drive a car everyday, then you could be an ADDICT
    heres an intersting way to look at it;
    picture yourself as a cave person, living half a million years ago, now, if ypou have or do anything in real life, that you wouldn't if you were a cave person, then you are probably an addict.
    please don't be a tool.
  • edited February 2011
    then a large sum of the money that you give to the gov. buys drugs, that get shipped into and/or through your country, where those drugs are then distributed
    we're you the one pretending to have a problem with people saying ridiculous things with no information to back it up?
  • Habaner0Habaner0 Regular
    edited February 2011
    drug addiction is purely the result of a complete, 100% lack of testicular strength.
  • AverageAverage Regular
    edited February 2011
    I don't think they're scum. But their whole lifestyle is pretty flawed. Some people just can't handle life, and drugs just fill that emptyness. I can totally see how someone can get addicted. Who doesn't wanna be happy all the time?

As for me I used to use a lot, I would be fucked up on something all the time wheather it's uppers, downers, whatever. But after getting into a bunch of trouble I had to take a step back and reexamine what I was doing and how I could change. That's where I don't think a lot of addicts can do.

I found a way where I can still get fucked up, just not as much as I used to. For example the only drugs I do semi-regularly is alcohol, and weed. So I end up drinking once a week and limit myself to that, and I smoke weed once a week. I like other drugs as well so I do a new different drug I haven't done in awhile once a week. For example this week I already did drink and smoked weed and popped some methadone. So I'm done for the week. Next week I'm gonna smoke, drink, and probably get a hold of some ether, only once. I wish most addicts could do something similar to what I'm doing.
  • ImmaChrgnMaLAZRImmaChrgnMaLAZR Regular
    edited February 2011
    burntoffering, i think i love you.
    :fap::fap::fap: